Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura:- To help its residents become self-sufficient, the Tripura government has introduced the Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Scheme. Through this program, the state government will give money to unemployed residents of the state so they can start their own business and avoid having to look for work on the streets. Read below to check the detailed information related to Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Scheme like Highlights, Objectives, Categories, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Steps to Apply, Selection Criteria, and much more.
Table of Contents
Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Scheme 2023
Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Scheme was launched by Chief Minister Manik Saha in the Gomti district. This plan will promote the involvement of young businesspeople in the state’s growth. This program offers motivated unemployed youngsters of the state several forms of aid, from information to cash support. In each district of the state, 100 unemployed kids will be chosen, and they will be given the necessities to launch new businesses.
Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Details in Highlights
|Name||Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura|
|Introduced by||Government of Tripura|
|Beneficiary||Residents of the state|
|Benefit||Help to start your own business|
|Application Process||Online or Offline|
Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Objective
The governments created the Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Scheme to help the unemployed youth in various sectors start their own businesses and become self-sufficient in other ways, transforming the youth of Tripura from job seekers to job providers. By implementing this plan, employment generation growth will reach its peak in the near future as a result of the state’s industrial expansion.
Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Categories
The various categories of Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura are as follows:
- Category I: The state’s youngsters who are engaged in this programme must tour small, medium, and large scale industries in Bodhjung Nagar and RK Nagar industrial units.For which a 2-hour session on government policy, various programmes, and industry incentives will be held. Successful businesspeople will be able to share their experiences and future difficulties through this programme.
- Category II: Children in this group will learn how to create thorough project summaries at the district and block levels.
- Category III: Those who fall under this category and begin new businesses through TIDC will receive help in acquiring sheds for their new operations as well as a loan from the corporation fund of up to Rs 10 lakh.
Benefits of Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura are as follows:
- The Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Yojana would provide benefits to the state’s unemployed residents.
- The entire state will participate in this initiative.
- This programme would give state residents who are unemployed financial support to launch their own businesses.
- For which TIDC will use its industrial fund to lend the young person a business loan of Rs 10 lakh.
- The state’s industrial growth will be aided by this plan.
- The Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Yojana’s benefits would be distributed to the recipients without distinction.
- By utilising this program, the youth will develop strong financial foundations.
- Applications for the program can be submitted locally or online.
Features of Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura
Some of the key features of the Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura are as follows:
- To encourage the state’s eligible youth to participate in the programme
- To give young people financial support so they can launch their own business
- Choosing recipients independent and powerful
Eligibility Criteria for Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura
The applicants applying for Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must reside in Tripura state permanently
- Citizens who are unemployed will be able to profit from the program
- Each district will select more than 100 young people
- It is necessary to connect Aadhaar to the beneficiary’s bank account
Required Documents for Registration
Some of the important documents required for Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura are as follows:
- Passport size photo
- Mobile number
- Aadhaar Card
- Permanent Certificate
- Educational Qualification Document
- Income certificate
- Bank Account Details
Steps to Apply for Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Scheme
The Government of Tripura has recently introduced the Yuba Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura. The government has not yet published the official website for this; however, the government will do so shortly. We will update this post as soon as there is a fresh update on this plan.
Selection Criteria for Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura Scheme
In accordance with this plan, 100 young people will be chosen from each area to launch new businesses. The table provided below provides the selection schedule.
|S. No.||Date||Name of District|
|01||29 – 09 – 2023||Gomati|
|02||08 – 10 – 2023||North Tripura|
|03||12 – 10 – 2023||West Tripura|
|04||17 – 10 – 2023||Unakoti|
|05||30 – 10 – 2023||Khowai|
|06||13 – 12 – 2023||Dhalai|
|07||22 – 12 – 2023||Sepahijala|
|08||30 – 12 – 2023||South Tripura|
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the Yuva Tripura Natun Tripura Atmanirbhar Tripura, feel free to contact on the below-given helpline number from Monday to Saturday from 10:00 AM to 05:30 PM
Helpline Number: 0381-241-7608