YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023:- On Monday, May 16, Andhra Pradesh paid Rs 5,500 in financial support to qualified farmers under the YSR Rythu Bharosa PM Kisan scheme. While the AP government gave the first installment of Rs 5,500 under రైతు భరోసా చెల్లింపు స్థితి on Monday, Rs 2000 will be credited under the PM Kisan Scheme, which is expected to be distributed by the end of the month. In today’s article, we will cover what the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is, and mainly we will talk about YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status and benefits. Finally, we will show you the step-by-step process of how to check beneficiaries’ names in the list of schemes.
Table of Contents
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
According to the scheme, the AP State government offers qualified farmers Rs. 13,500 per year in three installments under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan plan. The entire Rs 13,500 does not come from the YSR Rythu Bharosa program alone, and as the name implies, the direct cash transfer includes Rs 6000 annually guaranteed to qualified farmers under the PM KISAN Samman Nidhi Scheme. In other words, while the state government is providing Rs 7,500, the PM Kisan plan provides an additional Rs 6000.
While AP Chief Minister Jagan Mohan Reddy announced that the first payment of Rs 5,500 on Rs 2000 would be credited under the PM Kisan Scheme, which is set to be distributed by the end of this month. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has credited Rs 3,758 crore as the first payment of YSR Rythu Bharosa for the fourth year in succession, benefiting 50.10 lakh farmers.
The Chief Minister stated that so far, Rs 23,875 crore has been put directly into farmers’ bank accounts through the Rythu Bharosa plan, and Rs 1,10,093 crore has been spent on farmers’ welfare through various programs. Unlike the former regime, which spent only Rs 782 crore on zero-interest agriculture loans, he stated that the government spent Rs 1282 crore just on projects.
07th Nov Update:- CM YSR Jaganmohan Reddy Transferred 2,204.77 crores in 53 lakh farmers account
As part of the second payment under the YSR Rythu Bharosa-PM Kisan scheme, around 53 lakh farmers in the State will receive rupees 2,204.77 crore on November 7, Tuesday for the fifth consecutive year. Chief Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy would electronically transfer the funds to qualified farmers in the Sri Sathya Sai district of Puttaparthi at 10 a.m. on Tuesday. On this occasion, every farmer would receive rupees 4,000. All qualified farmers in the State receive rupees 13,500 annually in three installments under the scheme. During the kharif planting season in May of this year, rupees 7,500 was disbursed as part of the first instalment. The second installment is paid out after the kharif crops are harvested, and the third installment, which is due in January or February and is worth ₹2,000, is paid out when the rabi crops are harvested.
రైతు భరోసా చెల్లింపు స్థితి 2023 Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Launched By||CM of Andhra Pradesh|
|Department||Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare|
|Start date of Scheme||15th October 2019|
|Date of Releasing 1st Installment||15th May|
|Date of Releasing 2nd Installment||Month of Oct|
|Benefits of Scheme||Rs. 13,500/- Per year for 5 Years|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Benefits
- The state government will supply farmers with interest-free loans.
- Annual financial assistance of Rs. 13500/- Each farmer family will receive Rs 67,500 over a five-year period.
- The insurance premium will be paid for by the government.
- The ongoing irrigation improvements will be finished.
- Tenant farmers would receive Rs. 2500/- each year.
- Farmers will receive free power for 9 hours each day.
- Farmers will be provided with free borewells.
- Producers are not required to pay vehicle tax.
- Cold storage facilities will be built throughout the state.
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakh would be offered to the farmers family
- Only permanent inhabitants of the state of Andhra Pradesh would be able to benefit from this scheme.
- Only if the applicant is a farmer or otherwise involved in the agricultural industry will he be qualified to benefit from this scheme.
- Small marginal or agricultural renters can also profit from this scheme if they apply.
- Only if the farmer has 5 acres of cultivable land would he be able to benefit from the YSR Rythu Bharosa plan.
రైతు భరోసా చెల్లింపు స్థితి Documents Required
- The Aadhaar card.
- Proof of resident/domicile status.
- Income certification/proof of income
- Agriculture land protection.
- Account information
- Photograph in passport size.
How to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status 2023
The Rythu Bharosa scheme has made it incredibly simple for farmers who have enrolled to check the status of their payments. They must have their Aadhar number available and follow the instructions below in order to check the same: –
- Visit the official website or use the direct link provided below as a starting point.
- Now select the “Rythu Bharosa Payment Status ” tab on the homepage
- After a new page has loaded, enter your 12-digit Aadhaar number in the appropriate box and press the submit button.
- The payment status will show up in.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Grievance Status Check
- Visit the official YSR Rythu Bharosa Portal website.
- You must select the Grievance Status option from the menu bar on the homepage. Following that, a new page will load.
- The screen will then display a new window.
- Enter the Aadhar number and click on the Submit option.
- The status will open on the screen.