Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020| Online Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List Download| YSR Rythu Bharosa District Wise List|ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in portal
YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 is now available. Recently the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme was announced and implemented on 15th October 2019 in Andra Pradesh state. This scheme will provide monetary benefits to the farmers. Farmers can check the beneficiary list from the official website by following few easy steps. Here in this article, you may able to grab the information related to the YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020 such as the procedure to check the beneficiary list, the procedure to check payment status and any other relevant information.
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List
YSR Rythu Bharosa is a welfare scheme of the Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy Government for the farmers of the state. Under this scheme, the government will provide financial assistance to the farmers of Rs. 50000/-. This is one of the 9 major promises made by the Jagan Mohan Reddy during the election campaign. Beneficiary’s family will get Rs.12500 per year from the starting of the second month. Additional to this the government will provide zero per cent interest loan and free bore wells, Cold storages and food processing units.
Key points of YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020
|Name of the scheme||YSR Rythu Bharosa|
|Article about||YSR Rythu Bharosa List|
|Launched by||Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh|
|Date of implementation||15th October 2019|
Procedure To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2020
- To check your name is present in the beneficiary list or not, you need to visit the official website
- Then click login option from the menu bar and a new page will appear on the screen
- Then enter the user name and password
- Enter the captcha code appears on the screen and click “login” option
- If you don’t remember the password click “forget password” option
- Now enter the registered mobile number and click “Get OTP” option
- Enter the OTP received on your registered number and create a new password
- Click Verify option and then log in to the site with ID & password
- Eligible beneficiary data will displays on the screen with the details like Name of Beneficiary || Father Name, Katha number.
- Now, Enter the Khata number in the search box
- Beneficiary detail will appear on the screen
Procedure to Edit The Information Of The Beneficiary
- Follow the above-mentioned procedure
- Click the “edit” option to edit the details given in the last column
- Beneficiary details will appear along with “Web land information” and “Pss information”
- If the details are correct click “verify status” option & select “details matched” option
- Select “Marital Status”,” Caste Details” and “Type of beneficiary”
- Then select “Type of Land”, “Type of Crop” and Check “Status”.
- If not matched select “details not matched” option and select “reject reason”
- Click on submit option and save details
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- To check the payment status you need to go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- From the home page of the website go to the menu bar and choose “Payment status ” option
- Now a new page will appear on the screen then you need to enter your Aadhar card number
- Enter the captcha code displays on the screen and click submit option
- As you click your payment status will appear on the screen
Note: For more updates in a future stay in contact with our web portal.