AP YSR Pension Kanuka Scheme New List | sspensions.ap.gov.in Portal | Search Beneficiary Pension Kanuka Status Online|YSR Pension Kanuka List
To provide financial specifications to the people of the Andhra Pradesh state, the Andhra Pradesh Government has come up with the YSR pension kanuka scheme for the year 2020. Today under this article, we will share with everyone the specification of the YSR pension scheme for the year 2020. We will share with everyone the eligibility criteria, beneficiary list, selection process and also all of the other details about the YSR pension scheme. We have provided a step-by-step guide to carry on each process.
YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary List
Through the implementation of this pension scheme, incentives will be provided to the economically backward or socially backward people of the state. Also, a fixed amount of incentives are designated for the backward community in Andhra Pradesh state. Through the implementation of the scheme, many incentives will be provided so that the smooth functioning of the life of the economically backward people takes place. Along with incentive social up-gradation will also take place.
Distribution of Amount under YSR Pension Kanuka
From 1st September 2020, Tuesday volunteers have started distributing Pension Kanuka amount to the beneficiaries across the state. Distribution has been made by the volunteers from door to door. About 26% of the beneficiaries means 16 lakh, people, out of 61.68 lakh has got a pension. For this government has released fund of Rs. 1496.07 crore. For 90167 new pension beneficiaries will get pension and for that Rs. 21.36 crore has been sanctioned by the government. Even those pensioners who are in hospital currently will get their pension amount handover by the volunteer over there.
Details Of Pension Kanuka Scheme
|Name||YSR Pension Kanuka|
|Launched by||CM Of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Beneficiaries||Economically backward people|
List Of Beneficiaries or Type of Pensioners
The following people will be able to benefit from the YSR pension Kanuka scheme:-
- Old Age
- Toddy Tappers
- Single Women
- Traditional Cobblers
- Dappu Artists
There are different incentive amounts for different categories of beneficiaries. The list of the amount is given below:-
- For Old Age Persons, Widow, Toddy Tappers, Weavers, Single women, Fishermen, ART (PLHIV) Persons, Traditional Cobblers- Rs.2250/- per month
- For Disabled persons, Transgender and Dappu Artists- Rs. 3,000/- per month
- For people affected with Chronic Kidney Disease- Rs. 10,000/- per month
To be eligible for the YSR pension scheme, the applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- First, the applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state.
- The applicant must belong to below the poverty line category.
The applicants must follow the following age criteria mentioned below:-
|For Old Age Pension||60 years of age or above|
|For Weavers Pension||50 years of age or above|
|For Widow Pension||As per Marriage Act 18 years and above|
|For Disabled Pension||Minimum 40% disability and No age limit|
|For Toddy Tappers||50 years and above|
|For Transgender Pension||18 years of age or above.|
|For Fisherman Pension||50 years of age or above|
|For Single Women Pension||Married women who are separated from more than 1 year and above 35 years of age. Unmarried women of- Rural area- 30 years Urban area- 35 years|
|For Traditional Cobblers Pension||40 years of age|
|For Dappu Artists Pension||50 years of age|
Download YSR Pension Kanuka Application Form
To apply for the scheme, you have to follow the simple steps given here:-
- First, Download Pension Kanuka Application Form
- Now Take a print out of the form.
- Fill Pension Kanuka Application form with all the required details.
- Attach the documents.
- Submit at the nearest related government office.
Selection Process of YSR Pension Kanuka Beneficiary
To select the beneficiary and distribute the pensions, the following steps will be taken into consideration by the concerned authorities of the scheme:-
- First, all applicants will apply for the scheme through the government office or the gram panchayat office.
- After, the application forms will be forwarded to the gram sabha for approval and scrutiny.
- After the gram sabha approval and verification, the forms will be forwarded to the concerned MPO authorities.
- Verification will be done at the MPO office or the municipal office.
- After successful verification, the pension amount will be again provided to the Gram Panchayat or the Government Office.
- From the Government or the Gram panchayat office, the amount will be distributed to the beneficiaries.
Process To Search YSR Pension Kanuka Status
To check the application status of the pension scheme, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- The candidate who wish to check Pension status firstly they have to visit at the official website
- Now at the homepage of the website, you will get Pension Status Option.
- As soon as you click, you will be taken to a new web page.
- Two options will be displayed on your screen i.e-
- Pension ID
- Grievance ID
- Choose from your desired option.
- On the next web page, enter the information.
- Click on submit
- The application status will be displayed on your screen.
Beneficiary List of YSR Pension Online
To check the beneficiary list, you need to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- First, click on this official Link
- On the webpage, enter the following information-
- Click on Go
- The list will be displayed.
YSR Pension Kanuka Verification Form
The verification form is to be filled by the volunteers by collecting the information from the public of the state. You can download the form by following a few easy steps:
- To download the verification form you have to open the official website
- From the home page of the website you will find the “Latest Verification Form” option
- Click on it and application form will start downloading
- Take a print out of the application form
Details Asked In The Verification Form
Many of us want to know what details volunteers should go to ask, so here is the information which volunteers have to collect from people to fill in the form. The form includes the following columns:
- Zone/ municipality
- Gram panchayat
- Habitat/ ward
- Name of village secretariat
- Volunteer Name
- Volunteer mobile number
- Identification number
- Applicant name
- Father/ husband name
- Date of birth
- Sub caste
- Mobile number
- Pinch type
- White ration card no
- Aadhar card no
- Family income per month
- Family land detail
- Vehicle detail
- Family member employment information
- Other related details
- SOCIETY FOR ELIMINATION OF RURAL POVERTY
Dr.N.T.R. Administrative Block,
Pandit Nehru RTC Bus Complex,
Andhra Pradesh – 520001
- Telephone No: 0866 – 2410017
- Email Id: email@example.com