YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme:- If you are working in the Handloom industry situated in the Andhra Pradesh state then you will have to fill up the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme application form and you will be able to enroll in different types of incentives and benefits which are available through the concerned authorities. In this article, we will teach you how to apply for the application form related to the scheme. In this article, we will also provide you with the eligibility criteria, the documents required, and the latest updates regarding the YSR scheme.
Table of Contents
YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme 2023
Andhra Pradesh government will begin AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme Phase 2 for weavers on 20 June 2020. Under this second period of the plan, the state government will concede Rs. 24,000 for every annum to handloom weavers. The first period of the Nethanna Nastham Scheme was actualized on 21 December 2019. Around 69,308 weavers would profit and CM Y.S Jagan Mohan Reddy will discharge assets to weavers under Nethanna Hastham on 20 June.
AP CM YS Jagan on Tuesday disbursed Rs 192.08 crore under the YSR Nethanna Nestham scheme for the third consecutive year.#YSRNethannaNestham #CMYSJagan #YSJaganCares #governance #andhrapradesh #currentaffairs #andhranews #chiefminister #india pic.twitter.com/z9CrgMUX7i— 𝑵̅𝒂𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒕𝒏𝒂𝒍𝒂 CM (@NavaratnalaCM) August 11, 2021
Details Of YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
|YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme
|Government of Andhra Pradesh state
|Handloom weavers of Andhra Pradesh state
|Providing incentive and incentives related to the Handloom industry
|Starting Date of Beneficiary Identification
|Last date for Beneficiary Identification
|Beneficiary List Publish Date
|Scrutiny of Applications
|2nd December to 7th December
|Objection Rage on List
|10th December to 14th December
|Selection of Candidates
|15th December to 18th December
|Beneficiary List Release Date
|Card Issue Date
Benefits Of AP YSR Nethanna Nestham
The following benefits will be provided through the implementation of the YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme:-
- AP government will currently broaden Rs. 24,000 yearly to each qualified weaver’s family with a manual weaving unit.
- This AP YSR Nethanna Hastham Scheme will give help to handloom weavers and assets that will be discharged on 20 June 2020.
- The second rundown of the AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme to be discharged in all villages and towns.
- As the vast majority of the handloom weavers were confronting trouble in the COVID-19 lockdown, CM YS Jagan will presently begin this Netanna Hastam Scheme Phase 2 on 20 June 2020.
- AP YSR Netanna Nestham Scheme is a first-of-its-sort activity to help power loom part in the nation.
- Also, the diesel endowment on angling vessels is multiplied by Rs. 9 for every liter.
- Weavers should take diesel from determined petroleum bunks in the region of angling harbors.
- AP government will likewise give assurance to empower Andhra Pradesh State Road Transport Corporation (APSRTC) to acquire an advance of Rs. 1,000 crore to purchase new transports to supplant the old ones.
- AP Power Finance Corporation would now be able to give obligations of up to Rs. 4,471 crore to protect dissemination organizations (DISCOMs) in a money-related emergency.
- The state bureau has likewise raised extra retail extract charges on alcohol to actualize its strategy of forcing restrictions in stages in Andhra Pradesh.
- The AP government will frame a different enterprise to redistribute representatives in different government offices.
YSR Nethanna Nestham Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the YSR scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- An applicant must be Handloom Weaver by profession
- The applicant must be associated and registered with the Handloom Association.
- An applicant must belong to below the poverty line category
- The applicant must have a working mobile number
- The applicant must have an operating bank account
The applicant must have the following documents while applying for the YSR scheme:-
- Address proof
- Identity proof like an Aadhaar card or voter ID card
- Registration certificate issued by State Handloom Association
- Below the poverty line (BPL) certificate
- Bank account details.
Download YSR Nethanna Nestham Scheme Beneficiary List
To check the Beneficiary list you will have to follow the simple step-by-step guide mentioned below:-
- First of all, visit the official website of the scheme
- On the homepage of the website, you have to click on the option called the beneficiary list
- A new list will be displayed on your screen
- The Beneficiary List is also uploaded on your respective Gram Panchayats.
- You can visit your Gram Panchayat, then check your name.