YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme:- The administration of Andhra Pradesh (AP) is in the process of introducing new programs for the welfare of the state simultaneously and has just announced another one. Both the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme and the Shadi Tohfa Scheme have been announced by YSR. Beginning on October 1st, these plans will be put into action. Within the context of this program, monetary aid in the number of one lakh rupees is made available for the wedding of girls who come from financially disadvantaged families or some categories. Under the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme, they can get a prize of one lakh twenty thousand rupees. Disabled people will get compensation. In today’s article, we will learn all about the YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme and the reasons for its launch. Additionally, we will discuss how to avail of the benefits of the scheme.
Table of Contents
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme 2023
YS Jagan Mohan Reddy has given the election manifesto credibility in the country’s politics. The previous TDP administration had a pro-people platform, but it never materialized. The previous government had included marriage plans but didn’t cover them, but the current government is working on all aspects of the manifesto. The State Government launched the Kalyanamasthu Scheme in 2023. The YS Jagan administration extended welfare to all areas of society and increased financial aid.
The program was launched by the AP administration and will go into effect on October 1st, 2022. This financial assistance is particularly helpful when it comes to issues of interracial marriage. Christians, Muslims, Sikhism, Parsis, Buddhists, and other minorities are among those who would profit from this law. Click to Check About “ YSR Pelli Kanuka Scheme “
Everyone in the family wants their children to marry in a lovely and respectable way. Since marriage is a very significant and memorable phase in a person’s life, however, because of their financial situation, their family is unable to meet their social commitments. The administration had previously made a commitment to the communities that it would support minorities before taking office. Therefore, the state administration, after assuming power, followed its pledge by initiating this campaign, which was specifically for the welfare of minority communities.
The state government will give financial help to members of the SCs, STs, BCs, differently-abled, and non-Muslim minority groups via the “YSR Kalyanamasthu” program, while Muslims will get aid through the “YSR Shaadi Tohfa” program. This action was taken by the government, which is now controlled by the YSR Congress party, in order to assist low-income families in finding respectable husbands for their daughters.
06th May Update:- CM Released Rs 87 Crores for the YSR Shaadi Tohfa and YSR Kalyanamasthu
Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy, the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh, on Friday, announced the allocation of Rs 87 crore for the YSR Shaadi Tohfa and YSR Kalyanamasthu programs, which will assist 12,132 eligible females who get married in the January-March 2023 quarter. Beneficiaries from minority populations, including the disabled and construction workers, who are SC, ST, and BC, will have these monies instantly credited to their bank accounts. The YSR Shaadi Tohfa program has been implemented specifically for the welfare of Muslim women to use the money for their weddings. The YSR Kalyanamasthu scheme provides financial support to the daughters of poor households in the state for marriage. The program’s goal is to modify parents’ attitudes towards educating their children by making Class 10 necessary for program implementation in addition to providing financial support for females.
AP YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Details
|Scheme Name||YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme|
|Launch date||October 1st, 2022|
|Launch by||AP State Government|
|Objectives||Fulfill Promises of Manifesto|
|Beneficiaries||Minority groups of states|
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Objectives
The goal of this initiative, according to the state administration, is simply to assist minorities and to keep the promises made to them in the manifesto. The scheme promotes inter-caste weddings. As we all know, in India, communities, and families do not favor intercaste marriages, leaving children alone. As a result, the government is assisting minorities.
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Benefits
This scheme is beneficial for marriages, whether for financial aid or for the encouragement of inter-caste marriages, so all the financial benefits which will be provided via the scheme are listed below.
- Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes beneficiaries will be provided financial assistance of 1.2 lakh if they have an intercaste marriage.
- SCs and STs generally will be benefited by about 1 lakh rupees.
- BC beneficiaries who marry inter-caste would get Rs 75,000.
- BCs will get Rs 50,000.
- Crippled beneficiaries will get Rs 1.5 lakh.
- Under this scheme, Rs 40,000 will be given to two construction workers for marriage.
- Disabled or handicapped will get 1.5 lakh.
Andhra Pradesh YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Eligibility
Check-in all the points mentioned below before applying:
- BC/ SC/ ST/ Minorities (other than Muslims), Handicapped
- Age 18 for girls and 21 for boys who intend to marry each other.
- Educational qualification must be SSC minimum. Couples who want to marry must at least have a matriculation pass certification.
- Total land holdings are not more than 10 acres in dry land and not more than 3 in wetlands.
- In families, total earnings must not be more than 10,000 per month in rural areas and not more than 12,000 in urban areas.
- Electrical construction must be less than 300 units per month on an average basis. The beneficiaries must not be children of government employees.
- Beneficiaries must not have anyone in their family take a pension.
- Applicants must not have any kind of four-wheeled automobile.
- children must not be payees of income tax.
- They must have their first marriage for the first time in order to apply.
- For windows, they can apply for the scheme.
- Applicants who are applying for the schemes must not have a built-up area that exceeds 1000 square feet in municipal areas.
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Documents
The Kalyanamasthu Scheme needs only a few documents to be submitted, such as age proof and income proof. For age, you can submit a Date of Birth Certificate and for income, an Income Certificate. We can list all the documents as:
- Income Certificate
- 10th class certificate.
- Electricity bill.
- Mobile Number
YSR Kalyanamasthu Scheme Application Procedure
To apply for the program, you must meet all of the eligibility requirements, which are outlined in the paper. You may either read the specifics of the scheme online or go to the village or ward secretary. To apply, you must simply visit authorities since the plan is operated via village or ward secretariats. When you visit them, they will give you the form you must fill out and attach papers to, after which all verification will be completed and rewards will be granted to you.