AP YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana | YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana Apply | Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana AP Beneficiary List & Status
A new scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of the Andhra Pradesh government to help all of the Government schools which are finding it very difficult to distribute bags and uniforms among the poor children. In this article, we will share with all of you that it is about a new opportunity that has been launched by the Andhra Pradesh state. The new opportunity is known as YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana for the year 2021. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details about the new opportunities such as the eligibility criteria, objective of the scheme, benefits of the scheme, implementation procedure of the scheme and most importantly we will share with all of you the step-by-step application procedure applicable in this scheme.
YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka
The new scheme which will be launched by the concerned authorities of Andhra Pradesh government will definitely provide a lot of benefits to the poor students who are unable to go to school because they do not have proper resources to buy a uniform or to buy the basic necessities so that they can join the school. This YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme will be very beneficial for all of the poor students who are not able to go to school. In this scheme, school kits will be provided with the basic necessities such as the school bag, notebooks, textbooks, school uniform, shoes, belt and other important things which are really needed to go to school without any problem.
— YSR Congress Party (@YSRCParty) October 7, 2020
Objective Of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana
Andhra Pradesh government is putting forth all attempts to improve the general nature of instruction. The state government intends to build proficiency rate and Gross Enrollment Ration (GER) in schools through these activities. Till date, the restoration work of 12,365 schools had been started in the first period of Naadu Nedu Scheme. AP government has recognized 9 fundamental segments including latrines, fans, drinking water, furniture, fix works, compound dividers and English labs. Around 45,000 schools, universities and inns would be secured under the Mana Badi Nadu Nedu conspire. English medium educational program is being produced for class 1 to 6 with slim and youngster agreeable books alongside handbooks for guardians.
Details Of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka
|Name||YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana 2021|
|Launched by||Andhra Pradesh Government|
|Objective||Providing school kits|
|Beneficiaries||Government school kids|
YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana New Updates
The distribution of Jagananna Vidya kanuka kits has been started by the government. Around 2.5 lakh students have shifted from private schools to public schools. The government has made all the arrangements to provide facilities to the students. The Government of Andhra Pradesh is taking all necessary steps to ensure that no student is left behind. The officials are saying that they have enough supply of Jagananna Vidya kanuka kits and if more students join the government school then there would be no shortage of the kits.
Launching Of YSR Vidya Kanuka Scheme
Boss Minister Y.S. Jagan Mohan Reddy will dispatch the ‘Jagananna Vidya Kanuka‘ program at Punadipadu ZP High School in Kankipadu Mandal of the area on October 8. Area Collector A.Md. Imtiaz, MLA K. Parthasarathi, government program facilitator T. Raghuram, Commissioner of Police B. Srinivasulu, and others visited the school and assessed game plans on Tuesday. As indicated by Mr. Imtiaz, Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy will arrive at the school by 10.20 a.m. on Thursday and cooperate with the school understudies before dispatching the plan. Likewise, the Chief Minister will audit the advancement of Nadu-Nadu conspire in the State. Mr. Srinivasulu said that tight security would be organized at the scene.
Benefits Of Vidya Kanuka Yojana
- Under this plan, the state government will give instruction packs to government school understudies. The administration is dispatching this plan with the goal that the understudies of government schools can without much of a stretch spotlight on their investigations.
- Under the Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Scheme, the state government would give a unit comprising of three sets of garbs, course readings, journals, a couple of shoes, two sets of socks, belts, and a school sack to every understudy of class first to tenth in government schools.
- A sum of 43 Lakh understudies over the state will be given Vidya Kanuka Kits under the plan. The state government will spend Rs. 648.09 crore for the plan.
- Andhra Pradesh government had given a request before on 12 March 2020 allowing managerial grants to buy instructive packs. AP Government is planning to dispatch Jagananna Vidhya Kanuka on 8th October 2020.
Specifications In Vidya Kanuka Kits
There are following thing will include in the Vidya Kanuka Yojana
- Three pairs of uniforms will be given to the students studying in class 1st to class 10th
- 2 pair of socks will be provided in the Vidya Kanuka Kit
- One pair of school uniform shoes will provide to the beneficiaries
- Notebooks and textbooks will provide to all of the students with the kid
- One belt including in the uniform will provide to all of the beneficiaries from class 1st to class 10th
- A school bag with appropriate size will provide to the students to carry all of their books and textbooks
Important Documents Of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana
- School certificate
- ID card
- Aadhar card
- Passport size photo
- Education certificate
- Aadhar card of parents
- Certificate of parents
Application Procedure Of YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana
The government school of andhra pradesh state will distribute YSR Jagananna Vidya Kanuka Yojana kits to all students of the school and there is no application form require to get the benefits of the scheme.