YSR Housing Scheme 2023 Apply Online and Check Out YSR Housing Scheme Sanction List, Eligibility & Application Status
YSR Housing Scheme 2023 has been announced for the citizens of the Andhra Pradesh state by the YS Jagan Mohan Reddy government. Interested applicants who wish to apply for the scheme to grab the benefit of the scheme need to know about the scheme in detail. Here on this page, you may grab all the scheme-related information such as eligibility criteria, the procedure to apply for the scheme, the beneficiary list and much other relevant information.
YSR Housing Scheme 2023
Under the first phase of the YSR housing scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh has acquired 68.361 acres of land. This land is a value of Rs 23,535 crores. Around 16 lakh houses were constructed and each house cost Rs 1.8 lakh and Rs 28,800 crore was spent on the scheme. Now the construction of the second phase of the YSR housing scheme has started on 25th December 2020 and in 3 years around 28.30 lakh houses will be built under the second phase of the YSR Housing Scheme. 30,75,755 houses will be distributed to women beneficiaries of the state. And the construction of 15,60,000 houses will be initiated on 25 December 2020.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List
Facilities Available Under YSR Housing Scheme
The government is also going to supply two tube lights, 4 bulbs, an overhead water storage tank, two fans, and 20 tonnes of sand free of cost to every unit of housing. The infrastructural facilities in these colonies will be top-class. In these colonies, Anganwadi centers, libraries, parks, schools, markets, etc will also be built. All those people who want to take benefit of the YSR housing scheme can apply at the nearest village or ward secretariat. After applying the beneficiary will get the benefit of this scheme within 90 days of application.
YSR Housing Scheme Key Highlights
|Name of Scheme||YSR Housing Scheme|
|Department||Andhra Pradesh state housing corporation|
|Launched by||Chief Minister Mr. YS Jagan Mohan Reddy|
|Announced by||Mr. B. Rajendranath Redd|
|Launched date||12th July 2019|
|Beneficiary||Citizen of Andhra Pradesh|
|Mode of Application||Online/Offline|
|Category||State Government Scheme|
Comparison of YSR Housing Scheme with TIDCO
The previous government has left a debt of Rs 3200 crore. The current government of Andhra Pradesh has cleared a debt of Rs 1200 crore out of this 3200 crore and the government is expecting to clear the remaining debt soon in two phases. Under the TIDCO scheme, 2,62,216 houses are under construction out of which 1,43,600 houses are of 300 square feet, 44,300 houses are of 365 square feet and 74,300 houses are of 430 square feet. A sale agreement will distribute to 2.60 lakh TIDCO houses. From December 23, 2020, a week-long campaign will be started by the Andhra Pradesh government. Under this campaign, the beneficiaries of TIDCO houses will ask to choose from Chandrababu’s or Jagan’s housing scheme.
The volunteers in this campaign will explain both schemes to the beneficiaries and will take their opinion. On 25th December 2020, the government is going to allocate 300 square feet of houses to all the beneficiaries by paying just Re 1 through the agreement of sale.
Applications For Smart Town Scheme
The Government of Andhra Pradesh has started a Jagananna Smart Town Scheme for middle-class and low-income communities. Under this scheme, home space will be provided to the beneficiary within 5 km of the Municipal Corporation. The houses under this smart town scheme will have all the facilities. Those people who have an annual income between 3 lac to 18 lac can apply for this scheme. Government employees can also apply under this scheme. Through this scheme houses from 150 square yards to 240 square yards will be provided according to the annual income of the beneficiary. The demand survey will be conducted in order to know the demand among the beneficiaries.
This demand survey will conduct on 6 June 2021 and 17 June 2021. Now middle-class and low-income groups people can fulfill their dream of having their own houses. Applicants from all over the state can apply under this scheme.
Facilities Provided Under Smart Town Scheme
- Water supply
- Overhead tank
- Solar panel
- Electrical substation
- Community hall
- School buildings
- Shopping centres
- Play space for children
- Walking track
- Anganbadi centre
- Ward Secretariat
- Street lightning
- Drainage system
- Broad roads
- All other basic amenities
Affordable Rental Housing Scheme
Eligibility Criteria Of Smart Town Scheme
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Those individuals who are having annual income from 3 lakh to 18 lakh can apply under the scheme
- Applicants having annual income from 3 lakh to 6 lakh are eligible for a 150 square-yard plot
- Those applicants who are having annual income from 6 lakh to 12 lakh are eligible for 200 square yard plot
- Applicants having annual income from 12 lakh to 18 lakh are eligible for 240 square yard plot
Features of Smart Town Scheme
- Under the smart town, scheme plots will be provided to middle-income group citizens and low-income group citizens of Andhra Pradesh who are not having their own house
- Under this scheme, Government employees can also apply
- Through this scheme plot area from 150 square yards to 240 square yards will be provided according to the annual income of the applicant
- In order to get the benefit of this scheme the annual income of the applicant should be between 3 lakh to 18 lakhs
- All the basic amenities will be provided under this scheme
- The municipal corporation will be available within 5 kilometers of these town areas
- In Ongole municipal corporation areas like Koppolu, mukthinuthalapadu, mangamur, donka road are included in the smart town list
- A demand survey will conduct in order to access the demand of the smart town in the market
- After the completion of the demand survey application procedure will start
- Applicants from all over the state can apply under this scheme
YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme
On 25 December 2020, the Government of Andhra Pradesh will launch YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme. Under this scheme, houses will allocate to the beneficiaries. According to the sources these houses will give free of cost to the beneficiaries. Under YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme around 30.6 lakh, beneficiaries have been identified across the state. For the litigation-free area, the documents for free housing sites will distribute to the beneficiaries. The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy has instructed the district collectors to complete the preparatory work and distribute the housing sites. On certain sites, there are stay orders issued by the High court. The chief minister has also instructed officials to take steps to vacate the stay order.
Flat Distribution under Pedalandariki Illu Housing
There will be two phases of this scheme. Under the first phase of YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme, the construction will begin from 25th December 2020 and is expected to continue till June 2022. Under the second phase, YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme construction will be carried out till June 2023. In YSR Pedalandariki Illu Housing Scheme’s first phase around 15.1 lac houses will be constructed and in the second phase, around 13 lakh houses will construct. Expenditure on the construction of a single house will be Rs 1.80 lakh and these houses will be given to the beneficiaries free of cost. Through this scheme, the state’s economy will boost and the scheme will also create employment opportunities.
AP YSR EWS Housing Scheme 2023
Chief Minister Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy on 12th July 2019 launched YSR Housing Scheme 2021 with the aim to provide house to the poor people of the state not able to afford to build their own houses as per his promise made during the election campaign. This scheme is one of the major 9 promises made by Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy. The scheme is named on his father name YS Rajshekhara Reddy. This scheme is known as the NTR housing scheme previously. The scheme was announced during the first State Budget by Finance Minister Mr. B. Rajendranath Reddy. This housing scheme is especially for EWS/ MIG/ LIG category people of the state. In this scheme state government is going to regulate YSR Economic Weaker Sections Housing Scheme, PMAY- YSR (Urban) scheme and PMAY- YSR (Gramin) scheme.
YSR EWS (Economically Weaker Sections) Housing Scheme
YSR EWS Housing scheme is a state government initiative for Economically weaker section category Citizens of Andhra Pradesh. State Government is going to provide pucca house to all the beneficiaries and for this purpose, Rs.1280 crore has allocated under the state Budget.
YSR Urban Housing Scheme (PMAY)
PMAY – YSR urban housing is a joint initiative of state and central government to provide pucca house to everyone in the state who belong to the poor, middle-income section and lower-income groups. This scheme’s main aim is to develop the urban area of the state before 2022. For the successful implementation of the scheme central government of India has sanctioned Rs. 5000 crores and the State government allocated Rs. 1000/- crore.
PMAY- YSR Gramin Housing Scheme
PMAY-YSR Gramin Housing scheme is to develop the rural area of the state. As per this scheme, the state government and central government will make a joint effort for the development of the rural area.
To apply for the scheme applicant must be a permanent resident of the state, not has their own house or land and APL/ BPL ration card along with caste certificate.
- Aadhaar Card
- Address Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Domicile certificate
- Income Certificate
- Mobile Number
Amma Vodi Scheme
Procedure To Apply Online YSR Housing Scheme 2023
- Citizen of Andhra Pradesh who wants to apply online for the YSR Housing Scheme firstly needs to visit at the official website.
- Now at the official website, you will get the Registration/Login Option.
- Click on these options and then fill in all the required details in the application form carefully.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Check once the application form before submitting the application form.
- Now in the last of the submission of the form click on the submit button.
- Take the print of the YSR Housing Scheme Application Form and keep it safe for future use.
YSR Housing Scheme Final List
As you all know that under the YSR housing scheme the Government of Andhra Pradesh has decided to distribute free houses on Ugadi. All those citizens of Andhra Pradesh who are eligible to apply for this scheme will have to go to the official website or apply from there. The government of Andhra Pradesh is going to release the final selection list under the YSR housing scheme. All those people whose name will appear in this list will get houses in the first slot. Those persons who have still not applied for this scheme can apply and get the benefit.
- The Beneficiary Who wants to check their name in the housing scheme firstly they need to visit at the official website.
- At the official website of YSR Housing, you will get Final Beneficiary List Option.
- Click on this option and enter all the required details carefully.
- Now after applying all the procedures the beneficiary list will appear in front of you.
YSR Housing Scheme Beneficiary Search
- To check your name in the beneficiary list you have to rush to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh state housing corporation
- On the home page, click on Beneficiary Search
- After that, a new page will open in front of you where you have to either enter your beneficiary id or UID or ration card number
- Now you have to click on search
- The Beneficiary Status will be on your computer screen.
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- Go to the official website of the Andhra Pradesh State Housing Corporation
- The Home page will open before you
- The only homepage you have to click on sign in.
- A new page will open before you where you have to enter username, password and captcha code
- After that, you have to click on the login
District Wise List of Distributed Houses Under YSR Housing
YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme
On July 8th, 2020 Cabinet Committee on Economic Affairs will launch a new housing scheme named as YSR Jagananna Colonies Scheme. Under this scheme, the government is going to provide the land to the beneficiaries along with the documents for the construction of the house. Banks also get instructions from the government to provide financial support to the beneficiaries. For this scheme, approximately 60000 beneficiaries are identified by the authorities and 10000 applications are under consideration.
Jagananna Colonies plot Information
This scheme has taken into effect by the Kadapa district administration at Pulivendula town in about 255 acres area. 1 to1.5 cent of land is going to allocate along with documents to the beneficiaries by the government of the state. In the district, the authorities have formed 754 layouts with 95,549 plots for allocation and every layout has 10% land for community purposes like parks and playgrounds. Moreover, this development of the land project will take place on a war footing basis.
Facilities Of Jagananna Colonies
All the eligible beneficiaries of YSR housing scheme will get a house in Jagananna colonies. All the facilities like roads, electricity, drinking water etc should be present in these colonies. Social infrastructure facilities like schools, Anganwadis, park, village/ ward secretariat, village clinics etc will also be present in the colonies. The colonies will have a pleasant atmosphere. The roads leading to these colonies would be built in an innovative way having proper street light facilities. All the precautions should take in order to make these colonies beautiful.
- The Chief Minister has also directed the officials to build the entrance of the colony in an innovative way. The sapling should in a definite pattern in the colony. The facility of underground drainage should be present.
- The official can also take the suggestions from the beneficiaries of the YSR housing scheme before 20 January 2021. By 10 January 2021, the tender for road repair work will finalize at an estimated cost of Rs 560 crores. The repair work for the road will begin on 10th January 2021.
- In these colonies half, an acre of land is required near rythu Bharosa Kendra for facilities like warehousing, cold storage, collection centers etc. The identification of such land should be completed by 31st January 2021. In the centre of the village, 5 cents of land will be required for Janata Bazar.
For any query, you may contact us via
- Toll free contact number 1100
- Email id- [email protected]
Note: We will update the information as disclosed by the Government of the state.