AP YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme:- Every year due to some natural calamity farmers suffer crop losses. In order to tackle this problem, the government launches various Insurance Schemes. Today through this article we are going to tell you about YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme. By reading this article you will grab all the important information regarding the Scheme like what is YSR free crop Insurance Scheme? its objective, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure, etc. So if you have an interest to grab every single detail regarding this Scheme then you have to read this article very carefully till the end.
Table of Contents
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme 2023
The chief minister of Andhra Pradesh has launched YSR Crop Insurance Scheme. Under this scheme crop Insurance will provide to the farmers for the loss of all the notified crops due to natural calamities. There will be around 22 notified crops. This crop Insurance will be free of cost. Previously the farmers were required to pay a high premium amount in order to take benefits of the YSR Crop Insurance Scheme. Under this scheme, the farmers require to only pay Re 1 in order to enroll themselves in this Scheme. For the farmers who have lost crops during Kharif 2020, the government is going to pay them the claim amount.
నేడే వైయస్ఆర్ ఉచిత పంటల బీమా చెల్లింపులు. 2020 ఖరీఫ్లో పంట నష్టపోయిన 15.15 లక్షల మంది రైతన్నలకు రూ.1820.23 కోట్ల బీమా పరిహారం. బటన్ నొక్కి నేరుగా వారి ఖాతాల్లో జమ చేయనున్న ముఖ్యమంత్రి వైయస్ జగన్.#YSRFreeCropInsurance pic.twitter.com/mD0wnJp9M7— YSR Congress Party (@YSRCParty) May 25, 2021
Details of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
|Name of the scheme||YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Beneficiary||Farmers of Andhra Pradesh|
|Objective||To provide insurance cover on the crops|
|Launched on||15th December 2020|
|Number of beneficiaries||9.48 lakh|
|Amount of Insurance||Rs 1252 crore|
Objective of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
The main objective of the Scheme is to provide insurance cover on crops to all the farmers of the state. Through this scheme, all-natural calamities like heavy rains, droughts, cyclones, etc will be covered. For the crops lost due to these natural calamities, the government is going to provide financial cover. Through this scheme, the farmers are not required to pay any premium amount. This will protect them from the financial burden. The implementation of the Scheme will also bring transparency to the system.
Benefits and Features of YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Through this scheme, the Government of Andhra Pradesh is going to provide Crop Insurance to the farmers.
- This scheme has launched on 15 December 2020.
- Under this scheme crop loss due to natural calamities will cover.
- There are around 22 notified crops that cover under the Scheme
- This Scheme will be free of cost.
- The farmers do not require to pay any premium in order to take benefit from this scheme
- The enrollment cost for the scheme is only Rs one
- Under YSR free Crop Insurance the government is going to pay the claim amount by directly crediting the amount to the farmer’s Bank
- The government is going to pay Rs 1252 crore under the Scheme
- Through this scheme around 9.48 lakh, farmers will get the benefit
- Around 49.80 lakh farmers have enrolled in this Scheme
- Around 10641 Rythu Bharosa Kendras will help in the implementation of the Scheme
- All the crops that have been lost during the 2020 claim amount will pay on them in the Month of May 2021
- This scheme is going to cover around 56 lakh hectares of land
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Eligibility Criteria & Required Documents
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Aadhar card
- Residence certificate
- Voter ID card
- Ration card
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme Application Procedure
If you want to apply for YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme when you require to follow the steps given below:-
- First of all, go to the official website of the department of agriculture, the government of Andhra Pradesh
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you require to click on Apply for YSR Free Crop Insurance Scheme
- Now application form will appear before you
- In the application form, you require to enter all the important details like your name, email ID, mobile number, address, etc
- After that, you have to upload all the required documents
- Now you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply for YSR free Crop Insurance Scheme.
Procedure To Check Payment Status
- First of all go to your bank branch with your passbook
- Now you have to print your passbook
- You can print your passbook by yourself or you can ask a Bank official to print it
- Now you have to check the entries in your passbook
- Upon checking you will find out if you have received the benefit amount of the cheme or not
- You can even directly go to the bank official with your account number and ask him about scheme benefit amount
- He or she will let you know that if you have received the benefit amount or not
YSR Free Crop Insurance Beneficiary List
- Go to the official website of navasakam
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the beneficiary list
- Now a new page will appear before you
- On this new page, you have to select your District, Mandal, Village, block, etc
- After that you are required to click on submit
- The Beneficiary list will be on your computer screen