AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme:- The vulnerable group of women residing in the Andhra Pradesh state now has no need to worry about their financial problems because the Andhra Pradesh state has come up with a wonderful scheme that will help all of these groups of women to create their own employment opportunities. The name of the scheme is YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023. Through the implementation of the scheme, there will be many benefits available for women.
Table of Contents
YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023
On 12th August the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh launched YSR Cheyutha Scheme through video conferencing from the chief minister’s camp office that is situated in Tadepalli in Amaravati. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to women. The budget of this scheme is 17000 crore and this year the government earmarked Rs 4,687 crore. The amount would be directly transferred to the bank accounts of the beneficiary of the scheme. It is to be noted that all those women who become eligible after attaining 45 years as of August 12th of every year will receive benefits from this scheme. All those women who cross the upper age limit of 60 years will cease to receive the benefit.
కోటిమంది జనాభాకు మంచి చేసే కార్యక్రమం వైయస్ఆర్ చేయూత అని సీఎం శ్రీ వైయస్ జగన్ అన్నారు. వరుసగా రెండో విడత ఆర్థిక సాయం కార్యక్రమం సందర్భంగా కంప్యూటర్లో బటన్ నొక్కి నేరుగా 23.44 లక్షలమంది లబ్దిదారుల ఖాతాల్లో దాదాపు రూ.4,400 కోట్లు జమచేశారు. 1/2 pic.twitter.com/ihTk1wx5Kj— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) June 22, 2021
Details Of AP YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023
|Name||YSR Cheyutha Scheme 2023|
|Launched by||Government of Andhra Pradesh|
|Launched for||Minority women of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Benefit||Providing incentives and pension benefits|
Objectives Of YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The objectives of the scheme are as follow in the following list:-
- Benefits of rupees 75000 will give to the lady’s recipient spread under the YSR Cheyutha plan of Andhra Pradesh.
- The measure of the annuity will disperse in four equivalent portions of Rs. 18750 each Per Year.
- The sum will move in the ledgers of the recipient party.
- To support ladies, the plan has improved. With the annuity measure of rupees 75000, ladies will be going to get financial advantages from the Government of Andhra Pradesh.
- The recipient incorporates the ladies under the low-pay gathering and in reverse monetary conditions.
Implementation of the YSR Cheyutha Scheme
On 12th August, the state government of Andhra Pradesh state is going to start implementing the YSR Cheyutha Scheme. For this purpose, on Monday 3rd August the government signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with three companies named Hindustan Unilever Ltd (HUL), ITC, and Procter and Gamble (P&G). The MOU was signed in the presence of Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy. Through video conferencing HUL Chairman and Managing Director Sanjiv Mehta, ITCExecutive Director Sanjiv Puri, and P&G India CEO Madhusudan Gopalan also take participate. These companies will provide marketing opportunities and technical support to more than 25 lakh women of the state. The government is going to spend Rs 4,500 crore on this scheme.
Hon’ble CM @ysjagan has launched #YSRCheyutha to empower socio-economically deprived women, by ushering them into entrepreneurship & helping them build strong, rewarding businesses. Financial assistance of Rs 18,750 has been transferred into the accounts of 23L beneficiaries. pic.twitter.com/rj4LJPwPL3— CMO Andhra Pradesh (@AndhraPradeshCM) August 12, 2020
Budget For YSR Cheyutha Scheme
The government of Andhra Pradesh disclosed the state budget on 16th June Tuesday for the coming financial year during the Assembly at Velagapudi. Finance Minister B Rajendranath Reddy presented the State budget of Rs 2,24,789.18 crore for the twenty-one welfare schemes run by the state government in the name of Late YS Raja Sekhar Reddy and chief minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy for the welfare of the people of the state. YSR Cheyutha Scheme is one of them and in the budget government sanctioned Rs. 6,300 crores for the scheme.
Apart from the above-given scheme, many other schemes Jagan Mohan Reddy has launched to help all of the residents:-
- Named ‘YSR Sampoorna Poshana Plus’, the plan has currently extended to profit 77 ancestral manuals. It has chosen to burn through ₹1,863.11 crores under both the plans.
- The Cabinet likewise affected certain adjustments in the lodging plan according to the bearings of the High Court.
- According to the new terms and conditions, the assigned house destinations can be sold simply after the recipient builds a house and dwells in it for a base time of five years.
- Under the YSR Vidya Deevena, the charge repayment would be legitimately credited to the records of the moms in four portions so as to give them the option to scrutinize the administration with respect to scholastics and foundation, the Minister said.
- In another significant choice, the Cabinet had, on a basic level, consented to set up a Sanskrit foundation in Tirupati. It additionally cleared the recommendations to build up Telugu and Sanskrit institutes under the A.P. Advanced Education Society.
YSR Cheyutha Scheme Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a resident of Andhra Pradesh state
- An applicant must be a woman
- The applicant must belong to minority communities
- The applicant must be above the age of 45 years
- An applicant must be below the age of 60 years
- Address Proof
- Aadhaar Card
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Age Proof
- Bank Account Passbook
- Mobile Number
Search YSR Cheyutha Scheme Beneficiary List
To check your beneficiary list you will have to follow the step-by-step procedure mentioned below:-
- First of all, you have to go to the Official Website
- Or you have to click on the link given here.
- A list of districts will display on your screen.
- You need to select your district
- After that, you need to select your Mandal
- Now you need to select your secretariat
- After selecting the secretariat the list of eligible beneficiaries and the list of ineligible beneficiaries will display.
- You can check your name from this list
YSR Cheyutha Scheme: Procedure to Know Your Secretariat
- First of all, you have to go to the official website
- Now you need to click on know your secretariat link
- Now a list of the district will be open in front of you
- You need to click on the link to your district
- After that, you need to click on your Mandal
- After selecting Mandal the list of the secretariat will be in front of you
- You can check your name from it.