YSR Badugu Vikasam:- A new scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities and it was launched by the Chief Minister YSR Jaganmohan Reddy to help the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe people to come in the category of industrialist. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the new YSR Badugu Vikasam for the year 2023 and in this article, we will also share with you all the eligibility criteria and all of the other details launched through the new scheme by the YSR Jagan Mohan Reddy. We will also share with you all the step-by-step procedure through which you will be able to apply for the new opportunity.
Table of Contents
YSR Badugu Vikasam 2023
Through the implementation of the new scheme by the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state, it is said that various programs have been initiated for the scheduled caste and scheduled tribe people and they have been also allotted land in industrial parts. Around 16.2 % of the land was allotted to scheduled caste and 6% of the land was allotted to schedule price. It is also said that authorities will take special steps to build industries for those who want to be in the upcoming time. Also, special industrial policy for SC and ST industrial policy has also been launched by the AP State Government.
The honourable CM @ysjagan garu launched Jagananna YSR Badugu Vikasam, a special industrial policy 2020-23 for SC & ST entrepreneurs. The days of SCs and STs remaining as workers are long gone and the time is fast approaching for them to grow as industrialists! #YSJaganCares pic.twitter.com/AhK45RgxGR— Aranii Srenevasulu – MLA (@Jmc_MLA) October 26, 2020
Details Of YSR Badugu Vikasam 2023
|Name||YSR Badugu Vikasam|
|Launched by||Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh state|
|Objective||Providing industrial benefits to SC and ST|
|Beneficiaries||SC and ST|
Benefit Of YSR Badugu Vikasam 2023
One of the main benefits which will be provided through the implementation of the YSR Badugu Vikasam scheme will be the implementation of different types of schemes that will be helpful in giving pensions to the people and distributing patas to 30 lakh housing sites to be registered in the name of women beneficiaries. The Andhra Pradesh government is also implementing a full fee reimbursement scheme that will help all parents from escaping debt for the education of their children. The government is also setting up a system including villages, ward, and volunteers that will help the scheme to be distributed evenly between each and every one of the beneficiaries.
Objective Of AP YSR Badugu Vikasam 2023
The main objective of the implementation of the YSR Badugu Vikasam Scheme is to provide better surroundings for all of the people belonging to different types of castes and creeds. The state government is also bringing in big companies such as Amul, PNG, and Reliance so that they can do good marketing and take steps that will help small business owners. This scheme has been implemented to change the conditions of poor people completely. People who are having trouble in their day-to-day life will be benefited largely from this scheme launched by the YSR Jaganmohan Reddy.
Features Of YSR Badugu Vikasam 2023
The scheme launched by the concerned authorities will have the following benefits and features provided to the beneficiaries:-
- A 25 paise increase in reimbursement of power charges per unit, a 10 percent rise in investment subsidy
- An enhancement of 9 percent in interest subsidy for micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs)
- SC and ST entrepreneurs setting up manufacturing units will get an investment subsidy of 45 percent, with a cap of Rs one crore.
- For the service sector and transport-related units, the subsidy amount has been capped at Rs 75 lakh
- The interest subsidy for MSMEs that was fixed at three percent in the Industrial Policy has been enhanced by nine percent under Badugu Vikasam.
- Power cost reimbursement increased to Rs 1. 50 per unit.
- 25 percent seed capital assistance will be provided for machinery for first-generation entrepreneurs establishing micro-units.
- 16.2 percent of plots would be reserved for SCs and six percent for STs.
- The SC and ST entrepreneurs need to pay only 25 percent of the land cost upfront and the balance payment could be done over 8 years, with 8 percent interest
- A dedicated SC and ST Entrepreneur Facilitation Cell will be set up in all District Industries Centres for handholding support
- Entrepreneurship Development Programmes will be taken up to provide the necessary capabilities and skills
- The government will take up capacity building, skill development training programmes, sectoral studies for future-ready investable opportunities and identification of various marketing opportunities in the respective sectors for the SC and ST entrepreneurs.
- The ”Badugu Vikasam” would encourage increased participation of SC and ST entrepreneurs by providing a package of special incentives.
- The new policy would promote manufacturing and service sector activities among socially disadvantaged communities to create a greater economic impact
Application Procedure Of YSR Badugu Vikasam 2023
The scheme has a newly launched scheme so much information about the scheme is not yet out to the common public. As soon as, it is out we will inform you through this portal.