Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Eligibility, Application Status & Registration Procedure and Download Vidhva Sahay Yojana Merit List & Helpline Number
As we all know, the widows of our country are often termed as the people who are not able to provide for their families. So today in this article, we will share with you the important aspects of the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana that was launched two years before. In this article today, we will share with the readers the important factors of the scheme such as eligibility criteria, documents required, the application process, registration process, selection process, and all of the other important step-by-step guide which is essential in order to enroll yourself under the scheme.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana 2023
Through the implementation of the Gujarat vidhva Pension Sahay Scheme, financial funds will be provided to all of the widows of the Gujarat state. The importance of this scheme is that it will provide financial funds to all of the widows who want to provide for their families but they are not able to provide because of a lack of education or because they belong below the poverty line group. The incentive will be provided to all of the Widows so that they have a healthy lifestyle in the near future and they can also carry forward their child’s education.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana New Updates
- The name of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana has been changed to Ganga Swaroop Yojana.
- Under this scheme, the beneficiary women will get Rs 1250 per month as a pension.
- This pension amount will be directly deposited into the bank account of the beneficiary.
- Under this scheme around 3.70 lakh, widows will get benefits in 33 districts of the state.
- This pension amount will be deposited in the first week of every month.
- The chief minister of Gujarat has also started the National social assistance program portal in order to facilitate direct bank transfer of pensions into the beneficiary account.
- The government of Gujarat has also doubled the annual income eligibility criteria in both rural and urban areas.
- For rural areas now the annual income eligibility criteria are Rs 120000 and in urban areas, it is Rs 150000.
- Now the number of beneficiaries has also been increased from 1.64 lacs to 3.70 lacs
Mukhyamantri Matrushakti Yojana
Details Of Vidhva Sahay Scheme
|Scheme Name||Vidhva Sahay Yojana|
|Launched by||Gujarat Government|
|Beneficiaries||Widows of the state|
|Objective||To provide better survival opportunities|
Objective of Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
The main objective of the government behind this scheme is to help widow women who need help financially to live after the death of their husbands. To boost their confidence and help to live a better life.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Benefits
There are many benefits of the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana and one of the main benefits is the availability of financial funds which will be directly transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. The scheme is a 100% government-funded scheme in that no beneficiaries have to give any amount of money from their own pocket. Every and each penny that will be distributed to the beneficiaries is coming directly from the government of Gujarat state.
Mukhyamantri Mahila Utkarsh Yojana
Only the application fee of rupees 20 will be applicable to enroll yourself under the scheme.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Eligibility Criteria
To be eligible for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana, you have to follow the following eligibility criteria given below:-
- First, the applicant must be a resident of Gujarat state
- The age of the applicant must be anywhere between 18 to 60 years.
Documents Required for Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana
The following documents are required if you are applying for the Gujarat vidhva Sahay Yojana:-
- Domicile certificate
- Affidavit (As per Appendix 2/3)
- Income Certificate(As per Appendix 3/4)
- Husband’s Death Certificate(as per Appendix 3/4)
- Age proof
- Birth certificate
- Matric certificate
- School Living Certificate
- Any government-issued ID in which age is specified
- In case don’t have any of the above you can submit age proof from the medical officer of a government hospital / civil hospital.
- Education certificate
Application Process of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
To apply for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, you have to follow the simple steps which are given below:-
- Firstly Visit the official website.
- First, of All Download the application form appearing on your screen
- Fill up the application form
- Attach all the above-mentioned documents.
- Submit this form to the Social security office
- Finally, you will get the Approval Certificate from the Department of Social security.
Selection Process of Vidhva Sahay Yojana
To apply for the Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana, you have to follow the simple steps which are given below:
- Open the official website of the Collectorate – District Bharuch, Government of Gujarat
- On the home page go to the menu bar to the E-citizen option
- Select the Jan Seva Kendra option from the drop-down list
- A new page will appear where you need to click the “Social Security” option
- Now hit the “વિધવા સહાય મે ળવવાબાબત” option and read the information display on the screen
- Now hit “એપ્લીકેશનફોર્મ” option to download the form or take it from the Mamlatdar / Talati / Jan Seva Kendra Office
- Take a printout of the application form and fill it up
- Attach the documents required as listed in the above list
- If you choose the NO option for the question mentioned in the form “Do you have the Certificate of Caste or Senior Citizen” then an Affidavit needs to be issued from the concerned office
- If you choose the YES option for the question mentioned in the form “Do you have the Certificate of Caste or Senior Citizen” then directly go to the concerned office for submitting the form
- Now If you choose the YES option for the question mentioned in the form “Is there a requirement of Javab Panch Namu in the form” then take two people for verification to the concerned office form
- If you choose the NO option for the question mentioned in the form “Is there a requirement of JavabPanchNamu in the form” then Directly go to the concerned office for submitting the form
- Submit the form in the Office and collect the approved documents
After your application form submission, your details filled in application along with documents will be verified by the authorities. After verification, if your application is approved you may collect the approval letter.
Gujarat Vidhva Sahay Yojana Helpline Number
If you have any query you may visit the office of Jan Seva Kendra, Bharuch, District Collector Office, Railway Colony, Bharuch, Gujarat-392001 between 10:30 AM To 6:10 PM.