We all know that the coronavirus is not ending anytime soon so to make the fellow Indians come back to India, the Government of India is flying some of its Air India flights to bring back all the Indians who are stuck abroad because of this lockdown and are unable to come back. In this article, we will share with you all the step by step procedure through which you can apply for the Vande Bharat Mission and come back for your country without any worry. We will also share with you all the list of flights eligibility criteria, fares and booking rules.
Phase 2 Vande Bharat Mission Latest Update
Announcing a report on the Vande Bharat Mission, which began its second stage from May 16 2020, MEA Spokesperson Anurag Srivastava on Thursday (May 21) said that the phase 2 will incorporate spots like Istanbul, Ho Chi Minh city, and Lagos, other than expanding trips to the US and Europe. This phase will last until 13th June. the concerned authorities are looking to bring back our nationals from 47 countries on 162 flights. Until now the passengers were only coming back from America and Europe but now the flights will be sent to other countries where the residents of India are stuck.
Numerical Data Vande Bharat Mission
The spokesperson Anurag Shrivastava also announced some numerical data related to the flight that has been sent to other countries:-
- A flight from Buenos Aires arrived with a total of 62 Indian nationals.
- About 300 pilgrims from Ladakh arrived on May 17 onboard Mahaan Air flight from Iran.
- Other flights from Djibouti and Hong Kong have brought in our nationals stranded in those places
- 23475 Indian nationals have
safely returned under this Mission including-
- 4883 workers
- 4196 students
- 3087 professionals among others.
- There are 259001 people registered to return from 98 countries, adding workers 28%, students about 25%, professionals 14.5%, short-term visa holders like tourists 7.6%.
- 16991 are those facing medical emergencies
- 8746 pregnant women and elderly persons
About Vande Bharat Mission
Vande Bharat Mission, Air India will work 64 trips to 12 nations to clear around 12,000 abandoned Indian residents. Not exclusively do the salvage for of the abandoned residents abroad, Air India is likewise reserving passes to fly individuals out of India to the US, UK and Singapore. As indicated by common aeronautics serve Hardeep Puri more than 200,000 Indians abroad had enlisted for repatriation and that the last number could be twice that. Aside from the Air India flight, two boats were likewise sent off to the Maldives to clear nearly 1,000 Indian residents while another was set out toward the Gulf.
More countries added in 2nd Phase of Mission Vande Bharat.— Hardeep Singh Puri (@HardeepSPuri) May 18, 2020
Now stranded & distressed Indians from Finland, South Korea, Belgium, New Zealand, Netherlands, Kenya, Mauritius, Spain, Myanmar, Maldives, Egypt & Sri Lanka will also be able to return on the special flights. @airindiain pic.twitter.com/w9HLSTIBRd
Vande Bharat Phase 2 Registration
Stage 2 Vande Bharat Mission Online Registration will begin from the 16th May 2020. The Indian government will run 149 Repatriation Flights to save 15,000 Indian Nationals from 31 countries. This enormous battle to bring back the Indians caught in nations like UK, UAE and USA will begin from today. Non-occupant Indians who need to get back can enrol by visiting different international safe havens and know the procedure of enlistment. Indians abandoned in different nations must pay the predetermined passager fare to get back.
The Vande Bharat mission phase 2 flights will be running on the following time table:-
|Flights starting on||16th May 2020|
|Flights conclusion on||22nd May 2020|
The flights will be running to the following destinations:-
- Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, UK, UAE, USA Malaysia, Philippines, Bahrain, Armenia, Thailand, Italy, Nepal, Belarus, Nigeria, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Kazakhstan, Australia, Ukraine, Indonesia, Russia, France, Singapore, Ireland, Kyrgyzstan, Kuwait, Japan, Georgia, Germany and Tajikistan.
If you want to check the flight schedule of Vande Bharat mission phase 2 then you will have to follow the simple step given below:-
- First, click on the link given here
- As soon as you will click on the link, a Flight Schedule PDF file will be opened on your desktop
- Read the PDF file carefully
- All of the flights that will be running in the Vande Bharat mission phase 2 will be listed in the PDF file.
Details Of Vande Bharat Mission
|Name||Vande Bharat Mission|
|Launched by||Government of India|
|Launched on||7th May 2020|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of India stuck abroad or non-residents stuck in India|
Implementation Of Vande Bharat Mission
Vande Bharat Mission is the focal government plan to bring back Indians trapped abroad due to Coronavirus. The plan is divided into stages. The Indian government will run 64 Repatriation Flights to protect 15,000 Indian Nationals from 12 Countries which are Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, UK, UAE, USA Malaysia, Philippines, Bangladesh, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman. This huge battle to bring back the Indians caught in nations like UK, UAE and USA will begin from today. Non-occupant Indians who need to get back to their countries can also enlist by visiting different government offices and know the procedure of enrollment.
Vande Bharat Mission Flight Rules
The following rules to be followed by the people coming back from the Vande Bharat mission:-
For Evacuating Indian Residents From Abroad
- Priority will be given to convincing cases in trouble, including transient specialists/workers who have been laid off, momentary visa holders confronted with an expiry of visas, people with health-related crisis/pregnant ladies/old, those required to come back to India because of death of a relative, and understudies.
- Stranded residents should enlist themselves with the Indian Missions in the nation where they are abandoned, alongside important subtleties as recommended by MEA.
- The expense of movement will be borne by the explorers.
- Before boarding, all explorers will give an endeavour that they would experience obligatory institutional isolate for a base time of 14 days on appearance in India, at their own expense.
- At the hour of loading onto the flight/transport, MEA will encourage warm screening according to wellbeing convention. Just asymptomatic voyagers would be permitted to load onto the flight/transport
- All travellers will be approached to download ArogyaSetu application on their cell phones.
- MEA will show within any event two days notice, the timetable (day, spot and time of appearance) of the approaching flight/transport, on their online website
For Evacuating Non-Indian Residents To Abroad
- Only those people will be permitted to venture out to the goal nations, who are residents of that nation; who hold a visa of at any rate one year term of that nation; and green card or OCI cardholder.
- In instances of health-related crisis or demise in the family, Indian Nationals holding half-year visa can likewise be permitted.
- Before the tickets of such people are affirmed, MoCA will guarantee that the target nation permits section of such people in that nation.
- The expense of movement, as determined by MoCA, will be borne by such voyagers.
- At the hour of getting onto the flight, MoCA will guarantee that all voyagers experience warm screening according to wellbeing convention. Just asymptomatic voyagers would be permitted to get onto the flight.
- While on board the flight, wellbeing convention as gave by MoCA will be carefully followed
Guidelines For International Arrivals
- 14 days quarantine is mandatory for all the arrival passengers from other country to India. Out of which 7 days institutional quarantine by paying their own cost and 7 days isolation at home with self-monitoring of health.
- 14 days home quarantine may be permitted in case of exception and compelling reasons such as cases of human distress, pregnancy, death in family, serious illness and parent(s) accompanied by children below 10 years, as assessed by the receiving states
- Use of Arogya setu app is mandatory in case of home quarantine is permitted to the exceptional cases
- Travelers will get the list of Dos and Don’ts along with the ticket from the concerned agencies, they have to strictly follow them.
- Boarding the flight/ ship will be permitted to the asymptomatic travellers after thermal screening
- Traveller have to fill a self-declaration form and submit a copy of it to the Health and Immigration officials present at the airport/ seaport/ Iandport.
- Self-declaration form is also available on Arogya setu app
- Passengers have to ensure all the security measures of social distancing during boarding or in the flight/ ship
- Passengers have to take the precautions like wearing of masks, environmental hygiene, respiratory hygiene, hand hygiene etc. which is closely monitored by the airline/ ship staff and crew.
- After arrival at the airport/ seaport/ Iandport you have to go under thermal screening.
- If the passenger is found symptomatic, he/ she be immediately isolated and taken to medical facility as per health protocol.
- Remaining passengers will go for the institutional quarantine facility as arranged by the state/ UT government
- In case any person found any symptoms develop after quarantine they shall inform the district surveillance officer or the state/national call center (1075)
Vande Bharat Mission Flight Schedule
If you want to know about the flight’s schedule then you must follow the simple procedure given below:-
- First of all click on the link given here
- When you will click on the link, a PDF file of the schedule of evacuating flights from Air India will be displayed on your screen
- You can download the PDF file and look for your desired flight evacuation schedule
Flight Fares Under Vande Bharat Mission
If you are travelling through the evacuation flights you will have to submit some remuneration to the government. The list of remuneration or the cost of the flight is given below:-
|Departure to Arrival||Fare of Flights|
|Chicago/San Francisco/New York/Washington to Delhi/Mumbai/Hyderabad/Bengaluru/Ahmedabad||Rs 1,00,000|
|London to Delhi/Mumbai/Bengaluru/Ahmedabad||Rs 50,000|
|Singapore to Delhi/Mumbai||Rs 20,000|
|Singapore to Bengaluru||Rs 18,000|
|Dhaka to Delhi||Rs 12,000|
|Dhaka to Srinagar||Rs 15,000|
|Dubai to Delhi/Amritsar/Kochi||Rs 13,000|
|Abu Dhabi to Hyderabad||Rs 15,000|
|Kuwait to Ahmedabad||Rs 14,000|
|Kuwait to Hyderabad||Rs 20,000|
Vande Bharat Mission Registration Details
You can visit the official website of Air India to find about the registration procedure of Vande Bharat mission Phase 2. Also if you are an Indian who is struck abroad then you can visit your travel Embassy organised in that country and enquire about the flights of Vande Bharat mission Phase 2.
- First of all, you will have to go to the official website of COVID 19 evacuation flight.
- Direct link for the evacuation flights of different countries is given below in the following table.
- As soon as you will click on the link, a new web page will be displayed on your screen.
- On the registration page, you will have to enter some personal details and the details of your residences
- Click on submit
Direct Links of Registration Under Vande Bharat
The registration links for different evacuation flights are given below in the following table:-
|UAE (Dubai)||Click Here|
|UAE (Abu Dhabi)||Click Here|
|Saudi Arabia||Click Here|
|United Kindom||Click Here|