UP Scholarship Renewal Status 2023 | UP Scholarship Renewal Login | How to Renew UP Scholarship | The process “UP scholarship renewal 2023” allows current scholarship recipients to renew the number of their scholarships. The state government of Uttar Pradesh announces a number of scholarships each year for residents to pursue pre-matriculated and post-matriculated education. Both new applications and renewals for UP scholarships are accepted through its online system for scholarships and fee reimbursement. These scholarships are open to students from the SC, ST, OBC, general, and minority communities.
Is the process for renewing a scholarship the same as for new applications? How can you submit an application for a new UP Scholarship? Who is eligible to apply? When should you submit your application for it? What makes you want to reapply for a scholarship? You will receive a comprehensive response to each of these queries in this post.
UP Scholarship Renewal 2023
According to government regulations, each UP scholarship pays for students’ current academic year’s tuition and fees. Additionally, the scholarship is renewed each year upon the students’ satisfactory academic progress. Therefore, the government manages the provision of UP Scholarship Renewal for each scholar in order to keep track of your academic performance and accomplishments.
UP Scholarship Renewal Overview
|Scholarship Name||UP Scholarship Renewal|
|Sponsored by||Department of Social Welfare, Government of Uttar Pradesh|
|Login Portal||Saksham Portal|
|Scholarship Type||State Level Scholarship|
|Types of Scholarships Available||Pre-Matric / Post-Matric|
|Details Required to Check UP Scholarship Status||Registration Number or Mobile Number or Bank Account Number|
UP Scholarship Renewal – Key Dates
Both new applicants and those renewing their UP scholarships may apply within the same period. Between the months of July and November, the timing often varies. When is the deadline for renewal applications? What important dates should you be aware of in relation to renewal? The table below contains all the information you need to know on important dates for renewal.
List of Important Dates
|UP scholarship renewal starts||02nd July 2022 (for Pre-Matric Scholarship) 08th July 2022 (for Post-Matric Scholarship)|
|UP scholarship renewal deadline for Pre-Matric Scholarship||07th October 2022|
|UP scholarship renewal deadline for Post-Matric Scholarship||07th November 2022|
|UP scholarship renewal correction (for Pre-Matric Scholarship)||November 2022|
|UP scholarship renewal correction (for Post-Matric Scholarship)||November 2022|
Important Documents for the Renewal of the UP Scholarship
The supporting documentation needed for renewal applications is the same as for new applications. The list of essential documents consists of:
- Passport size photograph of the applicant
- Domicile certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- Income certificate
- Residence proof such as PAN card, driving license, Aadhaar card, Voter ID, etc.
- Student ID proof
- Mark sheets of the qualifying examination
- Bank passbook of the student
- Current year’s fee receipt/admission letter
Steps for Renewing a UP Scholarship
Both a new application and a renewal must follow a similar process. There are, however, a few minimal changes to the application that you should be aware of. What procedures must you go through in order to renew your UP scholarship? Here is a step-by-step guide to applying for a new UP scholarship that you may use to make the process simple.
- First, go to the official website of the UP Scholarship Portal.
- Select “New Registration” under “Student” in the menu (Note: Every year, the renewal applicants are also required to create a new registration id to ensure successful submission of the application).
- Choose a renewal option from the list provided.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for SC/ST/General Category
- Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for SC/ST/General Category
- Post-Matric Other than Intermediate Scholarship for SC/ST/General Category
- Post-Matric Other State Scholarship for SC/ST/General Category
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for OBC Category
- Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Category
- Post-Matric Other than Intermediate Scholarship for OBC Category
- Pre-Matric Scholarship for Minority Category
- Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship for Minority Category
- Post-Matric Other than Intermediate Scholarship for Minority Category
- Complete the scholarship registration form by entering all the required information, then click “Submit.”
- After successfully registering, applicants will receive their registration information, including a registration number and password, through email and mobile devices.
- Navigate to the ‘Student’ section and select the appropriate login option to access the user dashboard using your registration number, date of birth, and password.
- Pre-Matric Scholarship Renewal Login
- Post-Matric Intermediate Scholarship Renewal Login
- Post-Matric Other than Intermediate Scholarship Renewal Login
- Read the important instructions carefully and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Complete the application for the UP scholarship renewal.
- Upload the necessary documentation and press the “Submit” button.
- After submitting their UP scholarship renewal applications online, applicants must submit a paper copy of their applications to the appropriate educational institution, together with any necessary supporting documentation.
UP Scholarship Renewal Status
- Students can check the status of their applications online through the portal if they are applying for a renewal of their UP scholarship.
- To access the information, simply go to the portal and select the “Application Status” button under the “Status” section.
- Your registration number and date of birth are the two most important pieces of information to have on hand while checking the status.
What should a candidate do if they forget their login password?
If a candidate forgets their login password, they should follow the instructions below to obtain it back:
- Visit the student login page.
- Choose the scholarship that was requested (whether fresh or renewed).
- Select the “Forget Password” option.
- Enter the necessary information, then click “Submit” to get the password back.
UP Scholarship Renewal FAQs
The candidates must go to the official website of the UP scholarship portal and click on the “Status” option in order to check the status of their applications online. To check the progress of their new or renewed application, candidates will need to give their login information.
Yes, each year a fresh application must be made by the candidates who wish to keep receiving the UP scholarship. The candidate’s latest qualifying examination performance and attendance will be used to determine if their application will be renewed. Additionally, the applicants must re-register on the UP scholarship website in order to submit a renewal application.