UP Labour Card:- The Ministry of Labour and Employment is the governing body responsible for Labour issues. The state government of Uttar Pradesh has only lately initiated the UP Labour Card program. As part of this program, every worker in the state will be required to register their information so that they may take advantage of the many benefits programs offered by the state. In this post, we will discover what Uttar Pradesh Labour Card is, what its benefits are, what qualifying papers are required, and how to apply for one.
Table of Contents
UP Labour Card 2024
The Indian government has established a ministry known as “The Ministry of Labour and Employment” specifically to look after the welfare of workers. As the name suggests, this ministry’s primary focus is on the employment and welfare of workers. In India, the vast majority of the people belong to a low-income economic section, and the bulk of them survive off of manual Labour, agriculture, and other such activities.
The Uttar Pradesh state government has established the UP Labour Card, which provides social and economic protection to employees. An identification card known as a “Labour card” is a card that is issued by the state government and is under the jurisdiction of the central government. This card provides assistance to Labourers and the families that they support. UP Free Bus Service to start soon- Check Details
Uttar Pradesh Labour Card Details in Highlights
|UP Labour Card
|The Ministry of Labour and Employment
|Financial aid to beneficiaries and family members
Objectives of the UP Labour Card 2024
The aim of providing economic help to eligible labourers, both to members of the working class and to their families, is the primary purpose of the UP Labour Card. By giving them a unique number on a card, the government can track them easily and, hence, they can avail of various benefits given by the state government. Workers participating in this program will be eligible to receive benefits from a variety of state government programs.
UP Labour Card Benefits
- One of the numerous advantages of the card is that benefits are provided to the cardholder and to respective family members.
- The cardholders are eligible for free health coverage.
- In addition, under the Nirmana Shramik Pakka Ghar Yojana, loans and advance payments are provided to employees for the building of homes.
- These cardholders are provided with assistance for two women during pregnancy or during childbirth.
- If a worker with a valid labour card gets hurt or dies on the job, they are compensated with financial assistance.
- A variety of scholarships are made available to the children of workers who possess a labour card.
- Assistance to enhance skills and assistance to purchase a bicycle is also provided under the beneficial programmes of this scheme.
UP Labour Card Eligibility
- Eligibility is restricted to these. If you fail any of the organisations, Both males and females are ineligible to apply for this programme.
- A member of Labour must be between 18 and 60 years old to join this organisation. Both males and females are eligible to apply.
- Labour is essentially required to be permanent residents of the state of Pradesh only.
- It is advised that employees operate in an unorganised capacity.
- Labour requires proof that you are a cited organised sector member. You cannot be a member of EPF, NPS, or ESIC.
- Monthly remuneration for labour should not exceed 15,000 rupees.
- You must be registered as a worker with the local District Labour Office.
The card needs some documents to be submitted along with the form to get the benefits-
- State Proof of Uttar Pradesh. (Aadhaar card or election card of the applicant)
- Ration card
- Bank account number for transfer of money
- Email ID (Optional)
- Family Photograph
- Aadhar card numbers of family members.
- Mobile number.
How to Apply Online for UP Labour Card 2024
To register for the UP Labour Card, an applicant must follow the instructions provided below:
- You must first visit the official website of the Uttar Pradesh Labour Department.
- On the website’s homepage, you must locate the online registration and renewal options. Select that option.
- After selecting this option, A pop-up will appear, and you must read all of the instructions on the labour act management page.
- Then you must click on “New Registration” to register on the website.
- Then you will have the option of entering your desired user id and your desired password. After successfully creating a user ID and password, you have to enter it on the homepage.
- Enter user credentials and click on the login button.
- Enter your login credentials and then click the login button.
- Then, on the form page, you must input all your personal and requested information. Then, upload the required files.
- After that, click the submit button.
- You will then be required to pay the charge.
UP Labour Card 2024 Offline Application Process
UP Labour Card 2024 Offline is simple. Just follow the steps carefully shown below:
- First, you have to visit the official website of the Labour Department of Uttar Pradesh.
- On the homepage of the website, find the option to download a labour card form.
- The form will be downloaded in PDF format.
- Print the form
- Fill in all the details with a ball pen. Also, attach the relevant documents needed for the registration.
- When you have to submit it to the relevant authorities of your state, which is the labour department of your district.
- And where you will submit the form you have to pay the application fee.
- After the application fee is approved by the authority you will be granted a Lever card of Uttar Pradesh.
UP labour Card Status Check
In order to check the status of the appeal labour you have filled out the application online or offline, you have to follow the steps shown below:
- First and foremost, applicants have to visit the official website of the Labour Department of Uttar Pradesh.
- The home page will be displayed in front of you.
- On the home page, you have to find the option to verify the registration number.
- A new page will be opened there. You have to click on the option “Click here to verify registration number”.
- A new page will open on the screen.
- Enter the Aadhar card number/ application number/ registration number.
- Now enter the captcha code present on the screen and click on the search option.
- The application status will be displayed.