TTD Online Booking:- The Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams have made it possible to purchase laddus or tickets online. Visitor applications for Tirupati Balaji Temple Laddu are accepted. Through the official New Website at www.tirupatibalaji.ap.gov.in, ttdsevaonline.com, you can purchase online orders, book TTD Darshan tickets online, and register for events. TTD Online Booking 300 Rs Tickets are available for purchase on the official website by candidates. Visitors can use their login information to verify the status of their Rs 300 online booking after completing the registration process. Candidates may also use Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanam’s online services to apply for the TTD Laddu Order.
Table of Contents
TTD Online Booking 2024
The temple of Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanam is situated in Andhra Pradesh’s Chittor district. Venkateshwara Temple is another name for the Tirupati temple. Many worshippers come to the Tirupati Balaji temple every day to seek Lord Venkateshwara’s blessings. Long lines and the daily influx of visitors make it challenging to receive blessings; as a result, online registration for darshan has been set up. Through the official website, visitors can register for TTD Darshan Online Ticket Booking & Application. The candidate must spend between Rs. 300 and Rs. 500 to book an online ticket for a visit to Tirupati Balaji Temple. Through the online platform, candidates can also purchase additional Tirupati Laddu Prasada Seva.
TTD 300 Rs Ticket Online Booking Details in Highlights
|Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams
|Andhra Pradesh’s Chittor district
|Another Name of Temple
|TTD Online Booking
|Rs. 300 /- Rs. 500/-
|TTD Laddu Order Method
|TTD Special Entry Timing
|Morning 9:00 AM to Evening 5:00 PM
TTD Types of Laddus
There are three types of TTD Types of Laddus
- Asthanam Laddu: Weight 750 grams and extra laddu will cost 50 rupees
- Proktham Laddu: Weight 175 grams
- Kalyanotsavam Laddu: Rs. 200/- for Extra Laddu
Online TTD Laddu Order
After having a darshan in the temple, devotees receive the laddu from Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanam as prasadam. In the temple kitchen, laddu prasadam (Potu) is produced for the TTD temple board. Through the TTD Online Portal, devotees can submit an online application for extra laddus. Devotees may purchase a maximum of 2 additional laddus per ticket for Rs. 50 each. The Tirupati Balaji Temple has a long history and is located in the state of Andhra Pradesh. One of the most visited pilgrimage sites in the nation is Venkateshwara Temple. Seven of the Tirumala Hills’ peaks are located in Tirumala. One of the busiest Hindu pilgrimage sites is Tirupati Balaji Temple, which also welcomes crazy pilgrimage.
TTD Darshan Special Entry for March 2024
Candidates may apply for Special Entry Darshan if they intend to visit Tirumala Tirupati Devsthanams. Candidates must purchase a Sheegra Darshan ticket for Rs. 300 (per person). The TTD has made special admission darshan available to pilgrims who have previously completed the registration process. Special entrance guests will receive two free laddus from the temple. Candidates must sign up for Special Entry Darshan for at least one week and at least three months.
Steps for TTD Online Booking 300 Rs Special Entry Darshan Tickets
For TTD Online Booking, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of TTD Online Website
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen with a message:
- We have added you to a virtual queue as a result of exceptionally high demand. Your expected wait time to enter the site is shown below.
- Wait in the queue. The wait time ranges from 5 to 12 minutes, depending on how many tickets are available and how many devotees are attempting to register
- Now, enter your Mobile number & the Captcha code
- After that click on the Generate OTP button
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number
- Enter the received OTP and click on the Login button to get logged in
- A new page will open on the screen, Accept the Covid declaration and click on the Agree button
- A calendar page will open on the screen
- You can choose the dates you wish to visit the template on a calendar.
- After deciding the day, you must select the time for the darshan.
- A yellow colour suggests that seats are rapidly filling up, while a green colour indicates that slots are available. The red colour indicates that the darshan quota for this specific date is full, and the blue colour indicates that the ticket quota has not yet been released.
- After selecting the date and time, a new page will open on the screen
- Now, fill in all the required details like the pilgrim name, age, gender, photo id proof, number of people, additional Laddu Prasadam, Rooms Required, etc.
- Click on the Continue button
- After that, the payment gateway will open on the screen
- Now, Use a credit card, UPI, debit card (from an ATM), or net banking to complete the required payment online.
- The TTD Online ticket or lodging as per your preference will then be reserved.