Tripura Ration Card:- The Tripura Government has set up an online platform to facilitate ration card services in light of the growth in technology and digitalization experienced by the entire nation. There are two such portals: AePDS and EPDS Tripura. Since their introduction, it has become straightforward for the state’s general public to use these services online. One of the most important documents required in India is the ration card. Having it allows cardholders to buy necessary food items for very little money. The qualifying beneficiaries can purchase all the rationed food goods, such as Atta, sugar, salt, rice, oil, legumes, and others at discounted costs. The ration card is also used to prove one’s identity in a variety of situations.
To gain knowledge about the Tripura Ration Card, see the article below. We have covered all the pertinent information in this post, including the topic’s types, advantages, cost structure, eligibility requirements, etc. Check out the page below for more information on how to apply for a Tripura Ration Card both online and offline, browse the list of beneficiaries, look up details about the card, file complaints, and more.
Table of Contents
Tripura Ration Card 2023
The Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs, Government of Tripura, is responsible for issuing Tripura Ration Card. The department is in charge of successfully implementing and carrying out the PDS. Public Distribution System is the abbreviation. The PDS’s responsibility is to ensure adequate and regular food security across the country. Several rationed commodities, including atta, rice, sugar, salt, rice, kerosene oil, pulses, etc., are distributed through the system to the nation’s poor and underprivileged households via Fair Price Shops or Ration Shops.
The State Food Department is in charge of overseeing and monitoring the PDS for the state of Tripura. It is solely accountable for each action taken and the process followed to put the PDS into effect. Additionally, the department distributes various ration cards to the general public in order to identify the categories of eligible beneficiaries and their associated needs.
Tripura Ration Card Details in Highlights
|Name||Tripura Ration Card|
|Higher Authority||Government of Tripura|
|Department||Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs, Tripura|
|Types of Ration Cards||– AAY|
– PHH/ PG
|Benefits||Disbursement of essential commodities at subsidized prices|
|Mode of Application||Offline|
Types of Ration Cards in Tripura
Based on the socioeconomic circumstances of the affected home, the Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs, Government of Tripura, issues the following types of ration cards throughout the state.
AAY – Antyodaya Anna Yojana
Households that fall under the category of BPL families with the lowest incomes receive AAY Ration Cards. The lowest priced goods are distributed to the recipients.
APL – Above Poverty Line
Beneficiaries who fall into the above-poverty-line group are those who have APL cards. These people receive food grains at the correct economic cost and enjoy a stable income.
PHH/ PG – Priority Household/ Priority Group
The Tripura State Government has established eligibility and ineligibility standards that are used to identify holders of PG Ration cards. The PG list often includes marginal landowners, crippled people, widows, single women, domestic helpers, rickshaw pullers, porters, artisans, and tribal populations, while the others are automatically omitted.
DeTO Ration Card
DeTO-1 Ration Card
Benefits of Tripura Ration Card
In the state of Tripura, having a ration card is not required. However, it offers the cardholder and the relevant household a number of advantages and perks. Look over the list below.
- At relatively low costs, you may get a variety of food items such atta, salt, sugar, rice, etc.
- It can be used as ID proof in a variety of situations.
- It can also be employed as residential proof.
- It is common practise to use ration cards while applying for government-funded scholarships and programmes.
- It assists in figuring out the socioeconomic standing of the affected family.
Price Chart for Tripura Ration Card
The Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs in Tripura has determined the following pricing for the rationed commodities: Atta, Sugar, Rice, and Salt.
|Type of TR Ration Card||Atta||Sugar||Rice||Salt|
|AAY||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 2/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
|APL||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
|PG/ PHH||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 2/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
|DeTO||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
|DeTO-1||Rs. 13/kg||Rs. 23/kg||Rs. 0/kg||Rs. 7/kg|
Tripura Ration Card Eligibility
A ration card provides cardholders with a number of advantages, as was already noted. Residents of Tripura may apply for a Tripura Ration Card if they do not already have one. However, candidates must make sure they meet the important qualifying requirements listed below.
|I||The applicant must be a permanent resident of the Tripura state.|
|II||The applicant must not possess any active Ration Card of any other state. If yes, he/she needs to a Surrender Certificate claiming the other Ration card is invalid thereafter.|
|III||All the applying family members should be closely related to the applicant.|
|IV||If you are newly married, you can also apply for an addition to the ration card.|
Documents Needed for Tripura Ration Card
When requesting a Tripura Ration Card from the authorities, the following papers must be presented. The information in the documents provided below must be accurate and legitimate.
- Application Form
- Aadhaar Cards of all the family members
- PAN Card
- Income Certificate
- Residential Proof
- Copy of Water Bill
- Copy of Electricity Bill
- Bank account details
- Surrender Certificate, if applicable
- Recent Photographs
How can I Apply for Tripura Ration Card?
You must have a TR Ration Card in order to make the most of its many advantages. If you don’t already have one, applying for one is fairly simple. The RC application process is currently not accepting applications for the state of Tripura. In the following days, the authorities may set up an online application process. When it is launched, we will keep you informed about it through this page.
Procedure for Tripura Ration Card Offline Applications
Only offline applications are accepted by the Tripuran government for the issuance of new ration cards. For the same, interested applicants must follow the application process outlined below.
- Candidates must go to the closest FPS or the relevant District Office.
- Obtain a Ration Card application form from the government.
- Complete all the fields with the necessary data, and then sign where it is asked for.
- Include all supporting documentation with the properly completed RC application form.
- Add a current passport-size photo in the designated spot as well.
- Send the authorities the TR Ration Card application.
- You will receive an acknowledgment slip from the authorities; store it safely.
- The further steps will start once the form has been successfully verified and accepted.
- An approved Supply Officer will conduct a ground level verification and inspection.
- Your ration card will be delivered to your door if your application is successful.
Tripura Ration Card Online Application Process
As previously stated, the TR government has not yet begun an online application process. We have, however, given an anticipated procedure for the same. Look below.
- You must first go to the Directorate of Food, Civil Supplies, and Consumer Affairs’ official website.
- On the online site, look for the New Ration Card Application Form.
- An application form will show up as soon as you click the link.
- Enter the necessary information accurately in the designated fields.
- Upload the required files in the correct order.
- Add your scanned signature and photo as attachments as well.
- Before submitting your application, review it.
- Correct any inaccuracies that you find.
- Finally, press the “Submit” button.
- A copy of the completed application should be saved for future use.
Note: At each stage of the Tripura Ration Card application process, from the successful submission to the delivery of the ration card at the applicant’s door, an SMS alert will be sent to the applicant’s phone.
How do I access the Tripura Ration Card Beneficiary List for 2023?
The TR Ration Card beneficiaries are listed in a list published by the Department of Food, Civil Supplies and Consumer Affairs of Tripura. For your convenience, the steps to view the same have been detailed below.
- The customers must first go to the EPDS Tripura official website.
- You can locate a number of icons in the top right corner of the screen. Click the “Ration Card” icon from there.
- Select “NFSA Beneficiary List- Tripura” from the list of choices that will appear.
- After a new window has opened, enter the captcha code as it appears. Select “Verify” from the menu.
- The following dialogue box will show up in Step IV.
- From the drop-down lists, select the appropriate choices, then touch “View Report.”
- After selecting your options, a list will appear. Check the information you need from it.
How to Access Tripura RC Details Online?
The beneficiaries can digitally access the information on their ration cards. Follow the steps outlined below to view the same.
- First, visit the AePDS, Government of Tripura, official website.
- Click the “RC Details” link found in the left menu sidebar on the homepage, as shown in the illustration.
- From the dropdown selections, choose the month and year that you want.
- Additionally, fill out the space with your RC number and press the “Submit” button.
- There would be a thorough list that includes the beneficiary’s name, district, taluk, FPS ID, the quantity of the goods received, the Aadhaar seeding status, etc.
The state government of Tripura has established a toll-free consumer hotline number, 18003453665, to handle the questions and doubts of the general public about PDS and related services. Residents of Tripura can phone this number, and the authorities will make an effort to address your questions.
The acronym PDS stands for public distribution system. In order for the Indian population to consume enough nutritional value and maintain their health, it is necessary to ensure food security.
In the state of Tripura, the entire application process for a new ration card typically takes two to three weeks.
In the state of Tripura, there isn’t yet an online application process for new ration cards.