Toilet List Assam:- All Assamese citizens who have registered for the program can now verify their identities on the Toilet List Assam 2024, which will be posted on the website. Following the introduction of Narendra Modi’s Swachh Bharat Mission, state chief ministers (CMs) are implementing a variety of plans or introducing money to enable state residents from economically disadvantaged areas to construct their free toilets to contribute to the creation of a clean environment. The SBM Beneficiary List Assam was established by the Chief Minister of Assam, Mr. Himanta Biswa, through this effort. Candidates who wish to verify their name on the list should Read this post from beginning to end to know more about Toilet List Assam.
Table of Contents
Toilet List Assam 2024
On October 2, 2023, Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma, the state’s chief minister, declared that one lakh people who qualified for the Assam Free Toilet Scheme will get Rs. 9,000 to build a toilet. You can easily examine the District Block village wish list if you are a state-eligible person and search for yourself under Toilet List Assam 2024. Through the Direct Benefit Transfer Method, the CM of the State of Assam has transferred the amount to each recipient.
SBM Beneficiary List Assam Details in Highlights
|Toilet List Assam
|Chief Minister Mr. Himanta Biswa Sarma
|Individual Household toilet
|Date of releasing payment
|2nd October 2023
|Number of Beneficiaries
|Total 1 lakh
Objective of Toilet List Assam
The financial assistance for blocking toilets will raise the standard of living for qualified households and protect them from a variety of illnesses. Offering financial assistance through the Swachh Bharat Mission’s free toilet scheme is one of its campaigns. The safe and hygienic handling of beneficiary families’ human excreta will be guaranteed by this Assamese toilet list. Now, act quickly to check your beneficiary information and payment status to receive the Rs. 9,000 in financial aid.
Benefits of SBM Toilet List Assam
Following are the benefits of SBM Toilet List Assam.
- A financial aid of INR 9,000 will be given to a chosen beneficiary.
- The Direct Benefit Transfer will be used to distribute this financial aid.
- Beneficiaries can simply build a Pakki toilet with the assistance of the financial aid that has been provided.
- It will assist in managing human solid and liquid waste safely.
- It will contribute to the objective of an open, defection-free India.
Following are the Eligibility criteria of the IHHL List Assam.
- The qualified applicant must be an Assamese permanent resident.
- He or she ought to fall under the BPL heading.
- Candidates who qualify must possess a current Aadhar card.
- Passbook for a valid account is valid.
Following are the documents Requirement Document for Toilet List Assam.
- Aadhar card number
- Application Number
- Mobile Number
- Bank account Detail
- District Name
- Block name
- Gram Panchayat Name
How to Check Toilet List Assam Online
Follow the steps below to check the Toilet List Assam Online.
- Visit the official website if you’re an Assamese citizen and want to see if your name appears on the most recent toilet list released in 2024.
- Please choose Assam State from the list of states on the official website.
- Select the District, Block, and Gramme Panchayat after that.
- Following that, you will see the beneficiary Panchayat Wise’s details.
- You may now review all the necessary information here.
How to Check Assam Toilet Payment Status
The money distributed by the Assam government using the DBT method requires you to get in touch with your relevant bank branch if you visited the most recent free toilet Assam payment release status. You can obtain an account statement from your bank by providing them with your account number if you haven’t heard anything about the credit amount.
On October 2, 2023, the government of distributed the money.
For building the toilet, the chosen beneficiary will receive a total of Rs. 9000.
Under the Assam New Toilet Beneficiary List, the government has chosen one lakh beneficiaries in total.