TN Credit Guarantee Scheme:- According to the authorities, the government of Tamil Nadu is taking action to make it easier for the micro, small, and medium-sized enterprise sectors to expand. The government’s goal in establishing programs like these is to foster the growth of local business people and individuals who are interested in starting a new enterprise. The government of Tamil Naidu has set up a brand new program known as the TN Credit Guarantee Scheme.
The plan calls on the government to make loans available to micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) so that they may continue operating their businesses. Micro, small, and medium-sized businesses would be eligible for loans of up to 40 lahks from this organization. An MSME refers to small-scale firms that have fewer employees and use less money to execute their operations. Because of this, it may be easier for them to grow. In the following piece, we will provide you with information on the TN Credit Guarantee Plan, including details such as the scheme’s aims, benefits, papers required, eligibility, and so on.
Table of Contents
TN Credit Guarantee Scheme
The Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu, MK Stalin, initiated the Tamilnadu Credit Guarantee Scheme in order to offer monetary assistance to the state’s micro, small, and medium-sized business sector. A budget of Rs. 100 crore for this scheme.
This scheme, there will be ERP systems developed which will aid MSMEs to solve problems of delayed payment issues or any other kind of interruptions by suppliers. Additionally, under the TN Credit Guarantee Scheme, three banks can give the loan to MSMEs within a short period of time (24 hours).
In addition, the government stated that they had received more than 10,555 applications, of which 9212 had been approved. This loan is guaranteed for micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises. People in business who want to invest in their company but don’t have the money to do so might apply for a loan through this program. Click to Check More Details About MSME RAMP Scheme
Tamilnadu Credit Guarantee Scheme Objective
This scheme is designed with the aim of providing loans and other forms of financing to micro, small, and medium-sized enterprises (MSMEs) and has been launched by the government of Tamil Nadu. According to this scheme, there would be a reduced requirement for a security deposit in order for such businesses to have their loan applications approved. The growth of micro, small, and medium-sized businesses will be aided as a result of this program. This program gives the lenders peace of mind in the event that a micro, small, or medium-sized enterprise fails to repay the loan.
Benefits of TN Credit Guarantee Scheme
The following is a list of the benefits that can be obtained through the use of TNCGS to obtain credit guarantees for financial institutions that provide loans to MSMEs:
- The scheme will provide collateral-free loans for starting businesses without fearing default.
- TN Credit guarantee scheme will help in the development of micro, small, and medium enterprises; to help in the development of micro, small, and medium enterprises
- TN Credit guarantee scheme will help in the development of MSMEs
- To encourage the growth of the micro, small, and medium industrial sectors by making 90% guaranteed loans available to small-size firms for amounts up to 40 lakh. Additionally, qualified borrowers would obtain an 80% guarantee on loans of more than Rs 40 lakh but less than Rs 2 crore.
- The scheme will assist new small company owners in starting their companies without feeling threatened, with the goal of expanding the MSME sector via the provision of financial assistance.
TN Credit Guarantee Scheme Eligibility
Points for eligibility are listed below:
- Citizens of the Tamilnadu
- Must belong to the MSMEs sector in order to avail benefits of the scheme.
- Must not be a government employee.
TN Credit Guarantee Scheme Registration
The TN Credit Guarantee Scheme is a recently launched scheme, and its official website for registering to participate in the scheme has not yet been made public. You may count on us to supply you with information as soon as there is notice available.