Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme:- To encourage students in government schools to pursue careers in the electronic sciences, Chief Minister M K Stalin on Wednesday unveiled the Thiranari Thervu Thittam (Aptitude plan) during the inauguration of the Indian Institute of Technology’s (IIT-Madras) outreach program. Read below to check the detailed information related to Thiranari Thervu Thittam Yojana like Highlights, Objectives, Features & Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Application Procedures, and much more.
Table of Contents
Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2024
The Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme was started by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin to educate government school students from rural areas. The program was introduced at a gathering held at IIT-Madras. IIT-Madras will support 1 lakh students annually through this program who are seriously interested in the field of electronics and wish to continue their education in it. IIT-Madras will deliver lectures and hands-on training through this program to students in rural government schools in grades 9 through 12. To keep these students engaged, they would be given a 1,000 rupees monthly stipend. The individuals selected under the program would earn a stipend of 12,000 rupees per year for their undergraduate and graduate studies.
Tamil Nadu Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme Highlights
|Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme
|Government of Tamil Nadu
|Chief Minister M.K. Stalin
|Students of Tamil Nadu
|To offer financial assistance for education
|1000/- Rupees Per Month
|Online / Offline
TN Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme Objective
A new program has been introduced by Chief Minister M.K. Stalin to encourage students from government schools to enroll in top institutions. Encouraging students to seek further education is the scheme’s main goal. This program was established so that kids in government schools would not be disappointed that they did not receive individualized instruction like their friends in private institutions. The government will give students financial aid so they can continue their education without any difficulties
Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme Advantage for Kids
1,000 students would be selected from government schools to obtain instruction at prestigious universities like the Indian Institute of Technology, Madras, under the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Thiranari Thervu Thittam plan.
Features and Benefits of the Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the scheme are as follows:
- The Thiranari Thervu Thittam Program would help students in the state of Tamil Nadu
- The government will give students financial aid through this program so they can continue their education
- This program will encourage female students to pursue higher education
- The students’ futures will be bright thanks to the Thiranari Thervu Thittam Program
- The entire state has been the target of this strategy
- The students will be encouraged to use this program by it
- Beneficiaries who meet the requirements and are eligible will receive benefits under the program
Eligibility Criteria for Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme
The applicants applying for the scheme must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- Students from the state of Tamil Nadu are eligible to benefit from the program
- Under the program, pupils attending remote government schools will be given preference.
- The applicant should be interested in fields like semiconductor technologies and electronics, for example.
- Students who are currently enrolled in the 10th grade will also be eligible to benefit from Tamil Nadu’s new talent aid program
Required Documents for Scheme
Some of the important documents required for the scheme are as follows:
- Passport size Photo
- Aadhaar Card
- School ID Card
- Mobile Number
- Age Certificate
- Bank Details
Application Process for Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme 2024
The Government of Tamil Nadu has recently introduced the Thiranari Thervu Thittam Scheme. The government has not yet published the official website for this; however, the government will do so shortly. We will update this post as soon as there is a fresh update on this plan.