Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme:- The Government of Telangana is building a platform which is known as Rythu Vedika which will help promise higher returns to the farmers for their farm produce. In this article today, we will share with all of you the details of the new opportunities launched by the concerned authorities of the Telangana government. We will also share with you all the features, benefits, and objectives of this scheme launched by the concerned authorities. We will also share with you all the eligibility criteria and all of the details required to know about the Telangana Rythu Vedika scheme launched by the concerned authorities. you will get step by step application procedure of the scheme.
Table of Contents
Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme 2024
Telangana Rythu Vedika scheme has been launched by the concerned authorities of the Telangana government to address the issues that are faced by the farmers of the state. The Chief Minister of the Telangana state launched the Rythu Vedika Scheme at Kodakandla Mandal headquarters town in Jangaon district was launched on 31st October 2020. This initiative will bring farmers under one platform that will help them attain a high number of returns. A lot of Rythu Vedikas will be constructed in the state to help the farmers. This will be a highly appreciable step by the farmers of the Telangana state.
Objective Of Rythu Vedika Scheme
The main objective of the scheme is to provide a lot of higher returns to the farmers who are struggling to get good returns because of the coronavirus pandemic. The farmers also previously did not have any place to discuss their issues regarding the high returns but now through this scheme a lot of Rythu Vedika will be provided to the beneficiaries so that they can address the issues regarding their farm activities. Also, Telangana is the only state which is purchasing grains from the farmers directly which will also help them in the long run. Through the scheme, the farmers will be able to collectively raise their voices on certain issues that are bad for their careers and for their farms.
Details Of Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
|Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
|Providing high returns
|Farmers of the state
Benefits Of Rythu Vedika Scheme
The following benefits will be provided to the beneficiaries under the Rythu Vedika scheme:-
- The scheme will help the farmers to raise their voices collectively on a certain issue
- The farmers will be able to organize themselves into popular groups
- A Beneficiary will able to get high prices and also better marketing facilities
- The farmers will be able to get higher productivity and thus their careers will be highly profitable
- The platform will help the farmers to discuss their problems with each other
- A platform will also help in the proper selling of the product by the farmers
- The scheme will also help the farmers in protecting their rights and perform their duties without any interruption
Implementation Of Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
The scheme will have the following implementation procedures related to the beneficiaries:-
- The state government of Telangana plans to construct as many as 2,601 Rythu Vedikas in the state.
- Out of these, the work of around 1,580 Rythu Vedika was completed till 30 October 2020.
- The Telangana government has earmarked Rs. 572.22 crores towards the total construction cost at Rs. 22 lakh per Rythu Vedika.
- Out of the total cost, around Rs. 12 lakh will be met by the agriculture department
- The remaining Rs. 10 lakh will be met from MNREGS funds.
- Each Rythu Vedika has two rooms and two toilets with a plinth area of 2,046 square feet.
- They will be provided with electricity and tap water connections.
- There will be 2,462 rural Rythu Vedikas and 139 urban Rythu Vedikas.
- For 24 buildings, donors have come forward to bear the entire expenditure.
- For 139 buildings, the donors have given land.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the scheme:-
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Telangana state
- An applicant must be a farmer by profession
- The applicant must have a working bank account number
- The applicant must have a working mobile number
Application Procedure of Telangana Rythu Vedika Scheme
To apply for the Telangana scheme you will have to follow the simple application procedure given below:
- First, go to the official website
- Now you will land on the homepage of the scheme
- Click on the tab called registration
- The registration form will display on your screen
- Enter all of the details
- Upload all of the documents
- Click on submit