Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme:- For the benefit of the state’s handloom workers, the చేనేత మిత్ర పథకం has been introduced by the Telangana government. Handloom workers will receive financial aid through this program, raising their standard of living. Read below to check the detailed information related to Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Steps to Apply, and much more.
Table of Contents
Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme 2023
On August 7, 2023, National Handloom Day, Katy Rama Rao, the textile and looms minister, announced the establishment of the Chenetha Mitra Financial Assistance program. This is a welfare program for the state’s weavers. In accordance with the plan, the government offers handloom workers a 40% subsidy towards the cost of their raw materials. Along with this 10% subsidy, the Centre Government also provides funding.
This updated Chenetha Mitra Scheme 2023 allows applicants to get Rs. 3000 in their bank accounts immediately. The beneficiaries’ bank accounts will receive a direct deposit of the financial aid provided to them. To ensure that handloom weavers receive the program’s advantages without hindrance, the చేనేత మిత్ర పథకం will be implemented throughout the entire state. By registering both online and offline, eligible beneficiaries will be able to take advantage of this program.
చేనేత మిత్ర పథకం Details in Highlights
|Scheme Name||Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme|
|Initiated by||Government of Telangana|
|Introduced By||Handloom Minister KT Rama Rao|
|Introduced On||7 August 2023|
|Department||TS Department Of Handloom and Textile|
|Beneficiaries||Telangana Handloom Weavers|
|Objective||To provide financial aid to the handloom workers|
|Assistance Amount||3000/- Rupees|
Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme Objective
The scheme’s primary goal is to give the state’s handloom industry financial support. Since everyone will receive the same financial aid under the Chenetha Mitra Scheme, one of the key goals of the revision of this program is to ensure equality. Each and every handloom weaver who is eligible will receive a 50% subsidy on their purchase amount prior to revision, but there is a difficulty with submitting invoices. For that reason, this program was amended by the Telangana State Government.
Features of Telangana చేనేత మిత్ర పథకం
Some of the key features of the చేనేత మిత్ర పథకం are as follows:
- Giving handloom weavers financial support
- Making capable recipients independent and powerful
- Encouraging the recipients to utilise the program
Benefits of Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme
Some of the key benefits of the Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme are as follows:
- For the state of Telangana’s handloom weavers, the Chenetha Mitra Scheme has been launched.
- The state government will offer financial aid to handloom weavers through this program.
- After receiving the benefits of the Chenetha Mitra Scheme, the economic situation of the weavers will improve.
- The beneficiaries will receive this financial aid immediately into their bank accounts via DBT.
- The handloom weavers would not experience financial hardships as a result of this program.
- The sum of this financial aid has been set at Rs. 3000.
- Both online and offline applications will be accepted for this program.
Eligibility Criteria for Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme
The applicants applying for చేనేత మిత్ర పథకం must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- The candidate must reside in Telangana state permanently.
- The Chenetha Mitra program is open to all handloom workers.
- The applicant’s bank account must be connected to Aadhaar.
Required Documents to Apply
Some of the important documents required for the చేనేత మిత్ర పథకం are as follows:
- Passport size photograph
- Aadhaar Card
- PAN Card
- Voter card
- Mobile number
- Permanent Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Bank Account details
- Passbook photocopy
- Email id
Steps to Apply for Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme 2023
Applicants need to follow the below-given steps to apply for the చేనేత మిత్ర పథకం.
- First of all, go to the official website of the scheme.
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen.
- Click on Apply for Telangana Chenetha Mitra Scheme link
- Once you will click on the link, an application form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like Name, Email ID, Mobile Number, Gender, Address, etc
- After that upload all the required documents
- Proceed further and enter your bank details
- Finally, click on the Submit button to complete the application process