Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Online Application 2023, Eligibility & Last Date | How to Apply Online for Telangana Doble Bedroom Housing Scheme, 2BHK Status Check @ 2bhk.telangana.gov.in
The Telangana 2 BHK housing program, also known as the “Dignity Housing Scheme” was introduced by the state government in 2015 to meet the housing needs of the impoverished sectors of society. Although the project first encountered several obstacles, it finally gathered steam and is now expected to house 5.72 lakh low-income households in the state by 2024. All recipients who seek to receive a two-bedroom home in the TS state may submit an online application and register for the Telangana Doble Bedroom Housing Scheme at the official website at 2bhk.telangana.gov.in. Read below to get detailed information related to Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme like highlights, objectives, Eligibility Criteria, Services provided, Construction Pattern, Subsidies for Stakeholders, the application process, and much more
About Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
The government has pledged to gradually provide all of the state’s homeless, low-income families with two-bedroom homes through the two-bedroom housing program. Two bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen, and two bathrooms (2BHK) will be included in each home. The District Collectors and Commissioner, Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation, have therefore issued the following instructions for carrying out the program.
Telangana Doble Bedroom Housing Scheme Highlights
|Name||Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme|
|Introduced by||Telangana government’s|
|Objective||To provide qualified applicants with affordable 2 BHK residences.|
TS 2BHK Housing Scheme Objectives
The Telangana government’s flagship program, the 2 BHK Housing Scheme, aims to give qualified recipients in the state access to inexpensive 2 BHK homes.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Eligibility Criteria
- The beneficiary family must be a BPL household with a current Food Security Card bearing the names of the beneficiary or beneficiary’s spouse (in the case of a widow, widower, or physically challenged person) and a number.
- Families without a home as well as those residing in huts, Katcha homes, or rented homes
- In the name of the family’s housewife, the house will be sanctioned.
- The selection of beneficiaries in each Assembly Constituency shall be made under the following SC/ST/Minorities caste makeup (of available eligible SC/ST/Minorities), and the district as a whole shall preserve this composition.
Units Priced under the 2BHK Scheme
The cost of the entire unit is higher because the state government is also considering the development of essential infrastructure (inclusive of infrastructure). The estimated total cost of the project is Rs 18,000 crores, of which Rs 3,230 crore has already received approval. It has also been requested that the center help with infrastructure development. Basic infrastructure will also be taken care of, such as water supply lines, electrical lines, approach and internal roads, drainage and sewerage lines, etc. In addition, the state administration requested that power connections be made available through the Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana-Saubhagya. Beneficiaries will pay significantly cheaper electricity bills if the center complies.
|S No.||Area||Unit cost with infrastructure||Unit cost without infrastructure|
|1||Rural||5.04 lakhs||1.25 lakhs||6.29 lakhs||5.04 lakhs|
|2||Urban||5.3 lakhs||75,000||6.05 lakhs||5.3 lakhs|
|3||GHMC up to G+3||7 lakhs||75,000||7.75 lakhs||7 lakhs|
|GHMC C+S+9||7.9 lakhs||75,000||8.65 lakhs||7.9 lakhs|
Services provided by the Telangana 2 BHK Housing Program
The 430 square foot carpeted flats would have two bedrooms, two baths, a hallway, a kitchen, and two lofts for storage. Other facilities include interior roads, drainage, and sewage fittings, as well as connections for electricity and water. According to Pradhan Mantri Sahaj Bijli Har Ghar Yojana-Saubhagya, the electricity connection would be offered.
Reservations for the 2-Bedroom Housing Program
These apartments reserve 5% of their total capacity for people with impairments. In metropolitan locations, there are also reservations for other target groups: 17% for SCs, 6% for STs, 12% for minorities, and the remaining 65% for others. In rural areas, 50% of the housing units are set aside for SC and STs, while 7% go to minorities and 43% are available to other people.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Construction Pattern
- The District Collector must choose the best government property, if any, adjacent to the village or municipality to take up housing in layouts while choosing locations for housing buildings.
- Independent homes must have a 125-square-yard individual plot in rural areas. The District Collectors may take into consideration G+1dwellings in significant Gram Panchayats if the land is limited.
- Houses are to be built in a G+ pattern in metropolitan areas. The Greater Hyderabad Municipal Corporation’s District Collectors/Commissioner would take land availability into account while deciding how many floors to add.
- For housing sites within 2 kilometers of the Mandal headquarters, G.O.Ms. 1493 dt1.12.2007, Revenue (Asst. POT) Dept. may be used.
- The distribution of apartments in G+ houses must be done using lots. Physically challenged families (PHCs) must be assigned to the ground floor.
Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme Design
- Each house will include two bedrooms, a hall, a kitchen, and two bathrooms with combined toilets, with a plinth area of 560 square feet (in Rural it includes the area of the staircase and in Urban, it includes the staircase & common area).
- There must be a platform in the kitchen.
- Each home must have two lofts for storing furniture and other items.
- The included annexure shows the type design for a 2 BHK for 560 Sf. spaces. Toilets can be either inside or outside homes in rural locations.
- District Collectors have access to NREGS or Swatch Bharat funding for building restrooms.
Subsidies for Stakeholder
There are several subsidies available for stakeholders, according to the official website. For instance, cement is provided at a discounted rate of Rs 230 per bag. Additionally, basic costs and seigniorage on the sand are exempt. Additionally, the earnest money deposit was reduced from 2.5% to 1%. In addition, fly ash is provided gratis if it is needed within 100 kilometers. 50% off is offered for distances between 100 and 300 kilometers. The two-year defect liability period has been cut to one year. For all current activity associated with the project, even the price of steel is changed. To build toilets as part of the housing program, money from the Swacch Bharat Mission and the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act (MNREGA) will be used.
Steps to Apply Online for Telangana 2BHK Housing Scheme
Candidates who meet the requirements and wish to participate in the program must complete an application for a grant for a home with two bedrooms. You can either use the link below to download it or visit the nearby MeeSeva facility to get it.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Along with the other information requested in the form, be sure to include the name of the housing program that your family member previously used to obtain a home.
- These programs include the Valmiki Ambedkar Awas Yojana (VAMBAY), Rajiv Gruha Kalpa (RGK), Indiramma-1, Indiramma-2, Indiramma-3, Indiramma Urban Permanent Housing (UPH), and Jawaharlal Nehru National Urban Renewal Mission.
- A passport-sized photo must be attached, and copies of the ration card, food security card, Aadhaar card, BPL card, and ASARA pension card must also be sent.
- Submit the application to the local MeeSeva facility or the district’s Gram Sabha.
Steps to Track Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme Application Status
To check the online application status of the double-bedroom housing scheme, applicants need to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the housing scheme i.e., https://tshousing.cgg.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Beneficiary Search tab
- Now, enter your Ben ID or select the district, mandala panchayat
- After that select the caste/community
- The list of selected beneficiaries will open on the screen
For any other query related to the Telangana Double Bedroom Housing Scheme, feel free to contact at the below given details:
Contact number: 040-23225018
Email id: [email protected]