Recently, in the newly computerized country of India, there have been plans put into place to eliminate the requirement for residents to physically present themselves in government facilities. In addition, a new program called Engirundhu Ennerathilum Scheme has been introduced for the people of the state of Tamil Nadu, which not only saves them time but also alleviates a great deal of the stress that they are under. The Revenue Department’s Anywhere Anytime Online Patta Transfer Scheme would eliminate the requirement for individuals to attend common service centers or sub-registrar offices to transfer land papers. Not only are we going to talk about the Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme in today’s piece, but we are also going to go through its goals, its advantages, and the process of applying for it.
Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Scheme
The Chief Minister, MK Stalin, has lately been taking extremely serious notes on the welfare of the states and proposing new plans that would be effective for the Tamil Nadu state government. On September 23, 2022, a program called “Engirundhu Nerathilum” was introduced with the sole purpose of improving the lives of residents of the state. On Friday, Chief Minister MK Stalin presented a proposal to streamline the process of transferring patta online (land documents). The idea is titled “Engirundum Ennerathilum,” and it was unveiled by the government.
Because of the new program that has been implemented by the Revenue Department, it will no longer be necessary for individuals to go to the common service centers or the sub-registrar offices in order to transfer land papers. Citizens who want to register for the transfer of land papers may do so by going to the website or online platform. Simply visit the website www.tamilnilam.gov.in. Because payments may now be made online, customers no longer have to make trips to the bank to complete their transactions. After the registration procedure has been finished and the land transfer has been finalized, the new land papers may be downloaded for free from the same website.
Additionally, the Chief Minister created a site that allows users to obtain urban land maps that were digitized between the years of 2014 and 2017. The urban land maps may be obtained at no cost by downloading them from the website https://eservices.tn.gov.in. The “Tamil Nilam” software was used to map specific towns and blocks, and the resulting maps will be helpful in the process of securing plot permission and bank financing.
Anywhere Anytime Online Patta Transfer Scheme Overview
|Scheme Name||Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum|
|Scheme launch Date||September 23, 2022|
|Scheme Launch By||Chief Minister of Tamil Naidu, MK Stalin.|
|Objectives||Citizens of Tamil Nadu State|
|Benefits||Easy download and features available online.|
Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Objectives
The goal of the program is to provide residents of Tamil Nadu with a centralized location from which they may carry out any number of tasks that are associated with property documents. The State Government is making things easier and more helpful for the people living in the state by doing this.
Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Benefits
The benefits of the scheme are listed below:
- People no longer need to visit common service centers or sub-registrar offices to transfer land documents. As the online portal will solve all of their related issues.
- Another main benefit of the scheme is that customers no longer need to visit the bank to make payments online. Payments are accepted on the portal and all related queries are handled there.
- After land papers have been transferred successfully, certificates and necessary documents are downloaded from the portal itself. These all docs can be downloaded for free and just by sitting home.
- Urban Land maps can be downloaded directly from the online portal.
- Because of this, it is now feasible to do all paperwork without the participation of any middlemen. So no more extra fees or fraud can happen. Total transparency is provided in the scheme.
Anywhere Anytime Online Patta Transfer Scheme Eligibility
- The user must be a citizen of Tamil Naidu
- In order to be eligible, users simply need to be registered on the online portal. Once an account is made only then they can avail the features of the scheme.
- Any User who wants to transfer of registry can use the website.
Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Documents
Documents needed for the Scheme are as :
- Aadhar card
- Address Proof
- Sale deed
- Settlement deed
- Partition deed
- Gift deed
- Exchange deed
- Release deed
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Tamilnadu Engirundhum Ennerathilum Registration Process
- Visit the official website of the scheme.
- The home page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now from the homepage, click on the Are You New To The TamilNilam Site option.
- A registration page will be displayed on the screen.
- Enter your name, email ID, and mobile number.
- Now click on the register option.
- This way, you can easily register yourself.