The Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme was introduced by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin. Registration for the Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Aptitude Test 2023 will start on August 7, 2023. Students who are interested in taking the aptitude exam must complete the application form provided on the Directorate of Government Examinations’ website, https://dge.tn.gov.in/. From August 7 to August 18, applications will be accepted. Students must submit a Rs. 50 registration fee to their individual school’s principal in order to register for the exam. Read below to check the detailed information related to Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme.
Table of Contents
Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023
The Tamil Nadu Chief Minister’s Aptitude Test 2023 is scheduled on September 23 for Class 11 students attending government schools. A stipend of Rs 10,000 is provided to students who pass the test as part of the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Scheme, which attempts to support them. 1000 students will receive this financial aid up till the time of their graduation. All Class 11 students in Tamil Nadu government schools enrolled in the state curriculum are eligible to apply for the aptitude test. Through the exam, 500 male and 500 female students will be chosen and qualified for the stipend.
The children would receive Rs 12,000 each year when they pursue higher study and will receive training from prestigious universities, like as IIT-Madras. 500 instructors from 250 schools received electronics experiment kits as part of the IIT for All program. Students who want to improve their employability or conduct research should have a foundation in electronics. In the next five to six years, there will likely be a need for 10 lakh electronic scientists. The project will also be implemented with assistance from Indian Literacy Project.
Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme Details in Highlights
|Name||Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme|
|Introduced by||Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin|
|Beneficiaries||Residents of Tamil Nadu|
|Registration Starts from||August 7, 2023|
|Registration Last Date||August 18, 2023|
Features and Benefits of Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme
Some of the key features and benefits of the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme are as follows:
- The Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme was introduced by Tamil Nadu Chief Minister MK Stalin
- For a total of five years, till the students graduate, the program will pay a stipend of Rs. 10,000 per year.
- 1000 students will receive this financial aid up till the time of their graduation.
Eligibility Criteria for Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme
The applicants applying for test must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- All Class 11 students in Tamil Nadu government schools enrolled in the state curriculum are eligible to apply for the aptitude test.
- 500 male and 500 female students will be chosen and qualified for the stipend
Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme Exam Pattern
- There will be two papers in the aptitude test, each with 60 questions.
- Math-related questions will be on the first paper
- Scientific and social science-related questions will be in the second paper.
- The question paper will be created in accordance with the curriculum using the Tamil Nadu Government’s Class 9 and 10 mathematics, science, and social science textbooks.
- The first paper will be administered from 2 PM to 4 PM
- The first paper will be administered from 10 AM to 12 PM.
Steps to Apply for Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme 2023
To apply for the test, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Directorate of Government Examinations’ i.e., https://dge.tn.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Tamil Nadu CM Aptitude Test Scheme registration link
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- Finally, click on the submit button to complete the registration process
For further details or in case of any query or complaint related to the scheme, feel free to contact us at the below-given details:
Address: Directorate of Government Examinations, DPI Campus, College Road, Nungambakkam, Chennai-600 006,
Phone Number: 044-28272088,
E-Mail id: [email protected]