Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme | Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme Apply Online | Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme Application Form
If you are a woman in the Assam state then this article is just for you because the Government of Assam has launched a new scheme called the Swanirbhar Nari scheme. In this scheme, around 4 lakh families will benefit in the first place. If you are wondering about the eligibility criteria, benefits, objectives and the implementation procedure of the scheme then you are at the right place because today we will be answering all of the questions related to the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Yojana which was launched in the year 2020. Make sure to read the article till the last because we have also mentioned the step-by-step application procedure which requires applying for the Swanirbhar Nari Yojana created by the Assam state government.
Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme 2021
The Swanirbhar Nari Yojana is launched by the concerned authorities of the government of Assam to help all of the economically backward women who are finding it very difficult to get jobs and create money. The scheme will help more than 4 lakh families during the first phase. Also, the Atmanirbhar Assam scheme will create under the Mahatma Gandhi National rural employment generation act. This scheme will implement through various departments and missions. Different types of activities will implement to create assets in the Atmanirbhar Assam scheme. 5 identified activities would implement across all Development Blocks. For community asset creation, 20 activities would implement in selected Development Blocks.
Benefits Of Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme 2021
Many different types of opportunities will provide to the women of Assam the state through the development of the Swanirbhar Nari Yojana for the year 2020. The chief minister of Assam state also said that major women personalities like Sati Joymati, Sati Sadhani, Kanaklata Baruah, Mangri Orang, Indira Miri have represented women power in the Assam state. The chief minister of the Assam state wants the women of the Assam state to be quite strong like the former personalities of the region. It is very important for the women of the society to be strong and fierce and do not let anybody step on them. The implementation of the scheme by the Assam government will definitely help the women to hold their head high.
Details Of Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme 2021
|Name||Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme 2021|
|Launched by||Assam Government|
|Objective||Providing assets to the women|
|Beneficiaries||Women of Assam state|
Objective of Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme
The main objective of the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar scheme is to empower those women who belong to the financially disadvantaged category. Through the implementation of this scheme different types of opportunities will be provided to the women of Assam so that they can improve their standard of living. More than 4 lakh families will get the benefit of the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme during the first phase and under this scheme, the government will also work towards creating community assets. This scheme will improve the deteriorating condition of women in the state as they will become self-dependent.
Need of Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme
As you all know that due to the pandemic the condition of women in Assam is deteriorating day by day. More and more women are left helpless and homeless and some have become subject to harassment. In order to improve this condition, the Government of Assam has launched Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme. Under this scheme, various types of steps will be taken by the government of Assam in order to improve the deteriorating condition of women. Through this scheme employment opportunities will also provide to the women so that they can earn their living and improve their standard of living. With the help of the scheme, more than 4 lakh families will get benefits.
Implementation Of The Scheme 2021
The Chief Minister of the Assam state will be pointing PRI representatives to ensure that there is a proper flow of information in the Swanirbhar Nari scheme. The Chief Minister has said that the PRI representatives will be giving full cooperation to the women of the self-help groups in the region of Assam so that the scheme can flow very easily. The representatives are requested to perform their duties with strict honesty and sincerity. It is also said that the government will be taking strike actions against the people who are involved in corruption practices, negligence or any other things while undertaking the scheme.
Features of Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmnirbhar Scheme
- With the help of the Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme women will be financially empowered and will become self-dependent
- Through the implementation of this scheme, 3.72 lakh permanent personal and 822 community assets will be created
- This scheme will implement under the MNREGA scheme
- This scheme will improve the standard of living and increase the income of the women
- In the first phase of the scheme 4 lakh families will get benefit
- Through the implementation of this scheme various kinds of employment opportunities will also be provided to the women of the state
- Under this scheme financial aid and assistance will also be provided to the best performing panchayats
- Only the citizens of Assam can take benefit of this scheme
Eligibility Criteria and Required Documents
- Applicant must be permanent resident of Assam
- The applicant must be women
- Aadhar card
- Ration card
- Bank account details
- Residence certificate
- Income certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Rewards Under The Scheme
The following rewards will provide to the panchayats under the scheme, if applicable:-
- Awards to first 3 best performing panchayats to the tune of Rs. 3 lakh, 2 lakh and 1 lakh each.
Application Procedures Of Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme 2021
If you want to apply for Assam Swanirbhar Nari atmanirbhar scheme then you are requested to to follow these steps given below:-
- First of all, go to the official website of the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment guarantee act 2005
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you are required to click on the register link
- Now a new page will open before you
- On this new page application form will appear before you
- You have to fill in all the required information in this application form like your name, email id, mobile number, address, etc
- After that, you are required to upload all the important documents
- Now you have to click on submit
- By following this procedure you can apply for Assam Swanirbhar Nari Atmanirbhar Scheme