In this article today, we will share with you all about the Sneher Paras app that has been launched by the government of West Bengal state. In this article, we will share with you all the step by step procedure which has to be undertaken while you enrol yourself under the app. We will also share with you all the benefits provided to you if you enrol yourself under the Sneha Paras app. We will also share with you there eligibility criteria which have to be undertaken while applying for the app. Now We will also share with you the documents required while applying for the app and we will also give them information about the app.
West Bengal Sneher Paras APP- স্নেহের পরশ
The West Bengal government has propelled Sneher Paras Scheme 2020 for transient workers who are an occupant of West Bengal and stuck outside the state during Coronavirus lockdown. Money related help of Rs. 1,000 will be provided to every one of these transient labourers. For this reason, every labourer should apply online. All the candidates can check the qualification rules, how to apply, preparing and endorsement, nodal division and successful date at the official website also. The help sum would be moved legitimately into the records of transient workers through DBT mode.
Details Of Sneher Paras APP
|Launched by||West Bengal|
|Objective||To provide the assistance of 1000 rupees|
|Beneficiaries||Migrant worker of Bengal|
|Official Notification||Sneher Paras App Official Notification|
Benefits of the Scheme
After the approval of the application, beneficiaries will get Rs. 1000/-. Benefits will directly be transferred into the bank account of the beneficiaries. Applicants will receive an SMS on the registered mobile number after receiving the payment.
Objective of Sneher Paras
Many people stuck in the other states of the country who belongs to West Bengal state. They went in the other states for work before lockdown. But due to nationwide lockdown people stuck over there and no means of earning to complete the needs. Government launches several schemes to help them. The main objective of the government behind launching this app is to help the migrant workers of the state and give them some relief. Financial help will be provided to needy people.
Mode of Payment
Authorities will directly transfer the amount in the account of the beneficiary after confirmation of the application.
The following dates are to be kept in mind while you are availing the benefit of the Sneher Paras:-
|Starting of Scheme||20th April 2020|
|Ending of Scheme||3rd May 2020|
West Bengal Digital Ration Card
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the scheme:-
- Just labourers of West Bengal inhabitant can benefit this plan.
- The Rupees 1000 Migrant Worker Relief Scheme can be benefited just through enlistment on Sneher Paras App.
- If the worker has not returned home due to non-accessibility of transport and limitation forced by the individual state government in interstate development then he or she is eligible.
- To apply for the plan they have to submit of their subtleties as verification that they are an occupant of Bengal, for example, Khadyasathi number or EPIC number or Aadhaar number
The following documents are important while applying for the Sneher Paras app:-
- Identity Proof
- Aadhar Card
- Identity card
- Driving license
- EPIC Number
- Worker’s passport size photo
- Bank account details
- 10-digit mobile number
- Local details of the area in which you are stuck in a lock-down situation.
Application Procedure OF Sneher Paras West bengal
To apply for the Sneher Paras app you will have to follow the following application procedure given below:-
- Visit the official website of West Bengal government given here
- On the homepage of the website, click on the link of the app displayed on the screen.
- A new page will be displayed in front of you.
- The link to download the application will be displayed.
- Click on it.
- The app will be downloaded to your mobile phone.
- Or you can download it from play store by clicking on the link given here
- Install the app.
- After successfully downloading the Sneher Paras App, open it.
- Enter the details asked in the application form under the app.
The following selection procedure will be undertaken by the authorities to verify your documents and select the beneficiaries:-
- When you fill the application through the Sneher Paras portable Application after that the application will experience the confirmation procedure.
- The legitimacy of the application filed by every one of the up-and-comers will be confirmed by the District Magistrate/Commissioner of KMC.
- When the application got the green sign from the District Magistrate/Commissioner of KMC, the division of Disaster the board will produce the instalment straightforwardly into the record of the recipient.
- When the instalment is effectively credited, you will get the message of the equivalent on your portable number which you have enrolled during enlistment.
Procedure to Use Application
- Open the app in your mobile
- Give all the permissions required
- Thereafter you have to enter mobile number
- Click OTP option
- Enter the OTP
- Verify your mobile number
- Now you need to provide all the asked details such as name, Aadhaar id (id proof any), date of birth, bank details, address details etc.
- Provide local person contact number for verification
- Click “submit” option