Jammu Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme Online Registration | Jammu Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme Form | SEHAT Health Insurance Eligibility | PMJAY SEHAT
Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched the Ayushman Bharat scheme to provide health insurance for all the financially weak sectors. The beneficiaries of Jammu and Kashmir were not covered under the Ayushman Bharat scheme. For those beneficiaries, the Prime Minister is going to launch this Scheme 2021. Through this article, we are going to give you complete details regarding the Scheme like what is Jammu Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme? its objective, benefits, features, eligibility criteria, required documents, application procedure, etc. So if you have the interest to grab every single detail regarding this Scheme then read this article very carefully till the end.
SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme Linked with PMJAY
Around 6 lakh families of Jammu and Kashmir have been covered under Ayushman Jan Arogya Yojana. Now around 21 lakh families of Jammu and Kashmir who were not covered under Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Jan Arogya Yojana will be covered under SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme. This Health Insurance Scheme is linked with Ayushman Jan Arogya Yojana. The most important feature of this Scheme is that every citizen of Jammu and Kashmir despite their financial status will be covered under SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme. Under this scheme, the government will bear the expenses of treatment of the citizen up to 5 lakh. Under SEHAT Health scheme 229 government hospitals and 35 private hospitals of Jammu and Kashmir have registered who will provide benefits of Scheme.
PMJAY SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme
On 26 December 2020 honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to launch this Scheme. Under this scheme, cashless health cover up to Rs 5,00,000 will be provided to all the beneficiaries. The full form of SEHAT is social, endeavour for health, and telemedicine. The government is going to ensure smooth implementation of the Jammu Kashmir PMJAY SEHAT Health Scheme. The eligible families of Jammu and Kashmir will cover under this scheme.
Key Highlights Of SEHAT Health Insurance
|Name of the scheme||Jammu and Kashmir SEHAT health Insurance|
|Launched by||Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi|
|Beneficiary||Citizens of Jammu and Kashmir|
|Objective||To provide health cover upto Rs 5 lakh|
|Official website||To be launched soon|
|Insurance cover||Rs 5 lakh|
|Number of beneficiaries||1 crore|
Objective Of SEHAT Health Scheme
The main objective of the Scheme is to provide health cover up to Rs 500000 to all the eligible residents of Jammu and Kashmir. By the successful implementation of this scheme now the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir will not be left without treatment due to financial problems All the eligible citizens of Jammu and Kashmir will get cashless treatment up to Rs 5 lakh under the Scheme
Development Of Healthcare Sector
Through successful implementation of SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme healthcare sector of Jammu and Kashmir will be also developed and the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir are not required to go to other cities for their treatment. But if they want to go to other cities for treatment then the citizens of Jammu and Kashmir can go to any hospital of the country registered under Pradhanmantri Jan Arogya Yojana, they will get free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh. For availing free treatment, beneficiaries have to show an E-card in the hospital. E-cards will provide to all beneficiaries after registration. In Jammu and Kashmir 1100, health and wellness centres will be opened out of these 1100 health and wellness centres work on 800 centres has been started.
Sehat Health Scheme Launched on 26th December
Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has launched SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme for the entire population of Jammu and Kashmir on 26 December 2020 through video conferencing. In this video conferencing honourable governor of Jammu and Kashmir Mr Manoj Sinha, Home Minister Amit Shah and other important dignitaries were present. In this conference, the Prime Minister has made the announcement of PMJAY SEHAT Health Scheme. and he has directly talked with the beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana. Under SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme E-Cards were also distributed to the beneficiaries. Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi has also discussed the benefits of SEHAT Scheme.
SEHAT Health Insurance Card
Under this Scheme, SEHAT cards will be distributed to all the beneficiaries. The beneficiaries are required to show these SEHAT cards in the hospital in order to avail the benefit of this scheme. Eligible beneficiaries can apply for the Scheme through common service centre operators. All the beneficiaries require to keep a SEHAT card with them all the time.
Jammu And Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme Implementation
A committee has been constituted by the central government to complete the database of residents of Jammu and Kashmir who are missing from the socio-economic caste census 2011 in order to implement the Jammu and Kashmir SEHAT health insurance scheme. Under this scheme around 1 crore, beneficiaries of the Jammu and Kashmir region will be covered. This has been made possible by the abrogation of article 370 in Jammu and Kashmir.
Benefits And Features Of The Scheme
- Honourable Prime Minister Narendra Modi is going to launch this Scheme on 26 December 2020
- Under this scheme, cashless health cover up to Rs 500000 will provide to all the beneficiaries
- The full form of SEHAT is social, endeavour for health and telemedicine
- The central government is going to ensure smooth implementation of the Scheme
- Under this scheme, SEHAT card will distribute to all the beneficiaries
- The beneficiaries have to show these cards in the hospital in order to avail cashless treatment
- All the eligible beneficiaries of Jammu and Kashmir can apply for the Scheme through common service centre operators
- The central government is completing the database of residents of Jammu and Kashmir in order to implement Jammu Kashmir SEHAT Health Insurance.
- Around 1 crore beneficiaries will cover under this scheme.
Eligibility Criteria And Required Documents
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Jammu and Kashmir
- Each Citizen of Jammu Kashmir
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID
- Age proof
- Ration card
- Residence proof
- Passport size photograph
- Mobile number
Procedure To Apply For SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme
- If you want to apply for SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme then you have to go to the hospitals that have registered under SEHAT Health Scheme or CSC Kendra
- You have to ask for the application form from there
- Now you have to fill this application form by entering all the required information
- After that, you have to attach all the required documents
- Now you have to submit this application form to the hospital or CSC Kendra
- After verification, a card will provide to you
- Through this card, you can avail the benefit of SEHAT Health Scheme
Through this article, we have provided you with all the important information regarding SEHAT Health Insurance Scheme. If you are still facing any kind of problem then you can contact the helpline number in order to solve your problem. The helpline number is 14555.