Kool Registration Through Samagra @ kool.kite.kerala.gov.in, Last Date, KITE Open Online Learning Training Platform Course List, Benefits & Eligibility
On the website, the online learning and training platform known as KOOL has been made available by the Kerala Infrastructure and Technology for Education (KITE) organization. The Kerala Open Online Learning (KOOL) platform that KITE provides can be used to educate students, teachers, and members of the general public. In the beginning stages of KITE, training will be provided to the instructors, and the first group of students has already been admitted. Every single interested educator has the opportunity to re-register for professional development. In today’s article, we will learn about the online learning platform known as Kool as well as the registration process that is associated with it.
Samagra Kool Registration
All secondary and higher secondary classrooms in Kerala are now Hi-Tech and IT/ICT equipped as part of the Public Education Rejuvenation Mission. Students’ academic days and activities are impacted when teachers are used for training throughout the workday. MOOCs are successful and widely used nowadays. As a result, KITE has created a unique tool for online training and courses called KITE’s Open Online Learning – KOOL), which is a broad online platform for delivering training and courses to instructors, students, parents, and the general public. This tool includes options for registration, assignment submission, and communication with the course supervisor.
1st Phase of KITE’s Online learning (KOOL) Platform
In the initial KOOL class, there would be 2,500 teachers and one mentor for every 20 enrolled teachers. KITE’s 6-week learning management curriculum includes word documents, spreadsheets, presentations, picture editing, video-audio editing, digital resource building, Malayalam typing, internet, and educational apps.
Following the successful completion of the training, certificates will be presented to each individual instructor. Please visit the website
KITE has provided the state government with a suggestion in this respect by way of a proposition. This proposition to declare the KOOL certificate acceptable to declare the probation of instructors has been given the green light and accepted. The state’s largest and most comprehensive training program is called KOOL. In addition, KITE intends to expand the number of classes offered through its KOOL online open learning training platform, which will not only be of use to students and teachers but also to members of the general public.
Kool Registration Overview
|Name of the Portal||Kool|
|Launch By||Kerala State Govt.|
|Department||Kerala Infrastructure & Technology for Education|
Kool Registration Objective
The provision of online learning and training opportunities for both students and educators will serve as the vehicle for the launch of the kool Registration. People who are interested in receiving benefits from this educational program are required to submit an application as quickly as they can before the first batch is started.
Kool Registration Benefits and Features
The advantages of Kool Registration is listed below:
- According to the plan, there will be one mentor who oversees the initial hit training for every 320 instructors.
- The initial patch’s time constant is six weeks.
- As we are all aware, the goal of this program is to give training so that the instructors may learn about the newest technology.
- Important lead when the training program is over, registered teachers will receive certification after the course is finished.
Kool Registration Course List
All are wondering what courses are available
- ICT training DEMO
- ICT training premium 5
- Accounting and inventory administration
- Computer-aided design (CAD)
- Database management system (DBS)
- Desktop publishing
- Graphic design (like photoshop etc.)
- IT math lab training
- GNU/Linux OS
- Khata accounting
KOOL Training Login Process
Teachers can now register for KITE’s Online Open Learning (KOOL) training platform. To register, follow these steps:
- Visit Kerala Kite Open Online Learning’s official website.
- Click on the “Log in” option in the header of the webpage.
- The login screen will then display a username and password.
- Enter the submit button and teachers will be logged in.
How to Do KOOL Registration through Samagra
Instructions for submitting your kool registration application through samagra
In order for you to finish registering for Kool through Samagra, there are a few easy procedures that you need to take.
- Launch the organization’s primary website first.
- You must pick the “kool registration through samagra” option on the web page in order to continue.
- You will see a new web page appear on your screen.
- At this point, you need to give each and every instruction a serious read.
- Following that, you will be required to input some information.
- Finalize your registration as soon as possible.
- After you have finished registering for the site, you will be given a username and a password.
- Maintain the secure station formation for the next login.