RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2023–24 is the admission process for 25% of the available seats in private schools in Uttarakhand for pupils from the state’s most disadvantaged socioeconomic groups. The Right to Education Act is followed by the Uttarakhand RTE Admission 2023–24. The RTE Act is implemented in Uttarakhand and RTE admissions are managed by the Department of School Education. Read below to get detailed information related to the admission like highlights, Key Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Required Documents, Steps to Register, Steps to Check Lottery Result for Phase 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and much more
Table of Contents
RTE Uttarakhand Admission 2023-24
Children who are unable to pay for their education are helped and supported under India’s Right to Education Law. Several pupils have realized their dreams after completing their education thanks to the RTE 25% Reserved for these Youngsters. RTE School Entry has also contributed to an improvement in educational status. RTE Admission in Uttarakhand denotes that under the RTE Act section 12(c), students from the lower sections will receive free education at private, unaided, special category schools in Uttarakhand. Whereas at least 25% of the total seats in these Uttarakhandi institutions would be filled by the free education that will be offered. Moreover, class 1 or pre-primary classes are eligible for RTE Uttarakhand Admission.
12th May 2023 Update:- Registration Ends On 23 May 2023
RTU Uttrakhand Admission registration has started. Interested applicants can register on or before 23rd May 2023. After successful online registration, applicants have to submit double copies of the parent’s application form and the required documents in the office of the Deputy Education Officer
RTE Uttarakhand Admission Details in Highlights
|Name||RTE Uttarakhand School Admission|
|Initiated By||Government of Uttarakhand|
|Implemented by||RTE – PARADARSHI Uttarakhand|
|Act||Right To Education Act|
|Beneficiaries||Poor & Disabled Children of UKD|
|Objective||To Offer Free Education|
|Total School Registrations||1314|
|Total Student Registrations||5959|
|Reserved Seats||25% of Total Seats|
|Age Criteria||Less than 6 Years|
|Helpline Number||011 40845192|
RTE Uttarakhand Admission Key Dates
|Release of Notification||February 2023|
|Admission Starting Date of 1st Phase||March 2023|
|Admission Last Date of 1st Phase||March 2023|
|Starting of 2nd Phase Admission||April 2023|
|Last Date of 2nd Phase||April 2023|
|Admission Starting Date of 3rd Phase||June 2023|
|Last Date of 3rd Phase Admission||June 2023|
|Applications Verification||March 2023 to April 2023|
|First Phase Lottery Result||March 2023|
|Second Phase Lottery Result||April 2023|
|Third Phase Lottery Result||June 2023|
|Admission Form 2023 Last Date||April to June 2023|
Eligibility Criteria for RTE Uttarakhand Admission
Before applying, candidates must confirm the below-given eligibility:
- The child’s class and date of birth shall be as follows as of April 1, 2023:
- Kindergarten: April 1, 2014, until March 31, 2015.
- Pre-Primary: April 1, 2015, to March 31, 2017.
- Parents of the applicant must reside in Uttarakhand State.
- To apply for RTE 25 Uttarakhand, parents’ income must be less than 5500.
Required Documents to Apply
Some of the important documents required for RTE Uttarakhand Admission are as follows:
- Aadhar Card
- Recent Passport Size
- Address Proof
- Age Proof of Student
- School Admission Receipt
- BPL Ration Card
- Income Certificate
- Self-Attested Document
Steps to Register for RTE Uttarakhand Admission
To register for the admission, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the portal i.e. https://rte121c-ukd.in/uttarakhand
- The home page of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Registration Notification for New Student
- The registration form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details
- After that, enter the captcha code
- Finally, click on the Register button to complete the registration process
- After successful registration, the registration number will be sent to the candidates’ mobile number
- After receiving registration numbers, candidates must provide further information, including parent and address information as well as documents and school preferences.
- The applicants must complete the application form with all necessary information and print it out for future use.
RTE Uttarakhand Admission Lottery Result
- The required documentation given by the parents will be checked by the Block Education Officer, and after that, the qualified pupils will be added to the lottery list.
- Applicants must constantly visit the official website for results updates.
- The candidates will receive the lottery results on their registered mobile numbers.
- After verifying their names in the lottery, the candidates can print the results.
- After that, applicants may enroll in one of the states of Uttarakhand’s accredited schools.
Steps to Check RTE Uttarakhand Admission Lottery Result for Phase 1st, 2nd, 3rd
To check the lottery result for Phase 1st, 2nd, and 3rd, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of portal i.e. https://rte121c-ukd.in/uttarakhand
- The home page of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Lottery Result 1st, 2nd, 3rd Notification link
- Now, choose the School, District, Tehsil, & Area
- After selecting the required details, the RTE Uttarakhand Admission Lottery Result PDF with School and Students Name List will open on the screen
- Save the PDF result for future reference
For any other query related to the admission, feel free to contact at the below given details:
State Project Office,
Nannoor Khera, Tapovan Road,
Dehradun – 248001.
Email id: [email protected]
Helpline Number: 0135-2781941