Right to Repair Portal offers customers a website via which they may file grievances. Basic information about the goods, such as the brand and model, and the complaint’s nature, can be provided by consumers to simply register their concerns. A distinct complaint number and a deadline for resolution are assigned after the complaint is registered on the site. With the use of this portal, customers now have a quick and convenient way to report defective goods and get compensation. Read below to get detailed information related to the righttorepairindia.in like Highlights, Objectives, Features, and Benefits, Steps to File a Complaint on the portal, and much more
Table of Contents
Right to Repair Portal India 2023
The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution has launched a fantastic project called the Right to Repair Portal to protect Indian consumers. For customers who are unable to fix their issues on their own, the portal also offers an online assistance tool. With the use of this tool, customers can speak with a knowledgeable customer service agent who can offer advice and support in resolving any issue. The portal offers a forum for customers to get legal counsel in addition to the online complaint resolution option. For legal counsel on any issue relating to their complaints, consumers can get in touch with lawyers and other legal experts.
Right to Repair Portal Details in Highlights
|Name||Right to Repair Portal|
|Launched by||The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution, Government of India|
|Objective||To file an online complaint|
Right to Repair Portal Objective
The Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food, and Public Distribution developed this webpage as part of its efforts to safeguard consumers and offer a quick and effective method for resolving complaints. It is now simpler than ever for Indian citizens to raise complaints and get a resolution for defective or malfunctioning products due to the portal’s introduction.
Features and Benefits of Right to Repair Portal
Some of the key features and benefits of the portal are as follows:
- An online platform called the Right to Repair portal was introduced by the Indian government to make product maintenance and repair easier.
- With the help of this portal, users will have a simpler and more practical approach to fixing their products.
- Customers can access a variety of services through this site, including product repair and maintenance, replacement parts, and warranty information.
- It offers details on the list of services provided by authorized service providers, details on product warranties, and contact information for repair service providers.
- Customers can access information about product maintenance and repair on the portal.
- Customers will benefit from this platform by having their products serviced quickly.
- Customers can lodge complaints on the portal regarding product repairs, which will aid in enhancing the services provided by the service providers.
- Customers can follow the progress of the repairs and receive updates thanks to these capabilities.
- Customers can view the status of the repair job on the Right to Repair portal.
- This makes it easier for clients to monitor the repair and upkeep process and guarantees that their devices receive fast repairs.
Steps to File a Complaint on the Right to Repair Portal
To File a Complaint on the Right to Repair Portal, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, go to the official website of the Right to Repair Portal
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the File a Complaint option
- After that, choose the product type for which you want to file a complaint
- The complaint form will open on the screen
- Now, fill in the form with all the required details like your name, email id, address, phone number, etc
- After that, chose the state for which you are filing the complaint
- Now, enter the description of your complaint
- Attach the supporting evidence
- Finally, click on the Submit button to file a complaint
- Once the complaint is successfully submitted, a confirmation email with a tracking number will be sent to you, allowing you to check the progress of your complaint at any time.
What Will Happen after Filling a Complaint on the Right to Repair Portal
After filling out the form, The Department of Consumer Affairs will look into the complaint after it is lodged and take appropriate action. On the portal, the user can keep track of the complaint’s progress. Within a given timeframe, the Department of Consumer Affairs will also offer a settlement to the complaint. Consumers may easily make sure they have the option to fix their products by using the Right to Repair portal. In the event of a problem, it is also a fantastic option for them to receive compensation.