Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence:- Many children have exceptional capacities for learning and inventive minds, but they are unable to get an education of sufficient quality because they do not have the financial resources. The government of Rajasthan has established a number of programs that are intended to assist students financially while they pursue higher education. The kids will now be eligible to participate in a brand new program that has been given the name “Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence.” If you were born and raised in the state of Rajasthan and are interested in receiving financial assistance from the state government to help pay for your further education, then you should read this article very carefully.
In this article, you will find detailed instructions on how to apply for Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence, as well as vital information on the application procedure, the deadline, who is eligible, what courses are offered, etc.
Table of Contents
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2023
The state government of Rajasthan is providing assistance to its students in the form of a variety of schemes that may be found in higher education. Rajasthan’s College Education Department introduced the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence. Under this plan, state students who want to study abroad will get financial aid. This program helps undergraduate, master’s, Ph.D., and postdoctoral students at foreign universities. Eligible candidates can easily apply as it’s all digitized and you can check the status on the portal.
The program started having problems in December. At that time, there were 18 students who were chosen to participate in the program, and they began their academic year in September. The program will make it possible for 15 students to attend one of the top 25 universities in the country and get degrees such as a BTech, MBBS, or BDS. Students who fall into the first group, that is, students whose families make less than 8 lakh rupees in total yearly income, will be eligible for a scholarship opportunity worth 1 crore, and the scholarships will be awarded solely on the basis of the student’s academic achievements. Don’t just think about the income because the plan will also consider other factors, such as the institution’s rating and the applicant’s performance on the board exam.
The state government has altered the rules for the Rajiv Gandhi scholarship for academic achievement in 2021. Applicants with yearly family incomes of up to Rs. 800,000 will be eligible. The October 5, 2021 criteria for this scholarship have been revised. All students admitted to the top 150 QS-ranked institutions will get full tuition. There are three different income brackets that applicants may apply for: up to Rs. 8 lakh yearly income; between Rs. 800,000 and Rs. 25 lakh; and the highest bracket is over Rs. 25 lakh. Candidates can choose which bracket they fall into while filling out their applications.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme:||The Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence|
|Launched by:||Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan|
|No of scholarships||200|
|Mode of application||Online|
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Objectives
In the year 2021, the state government came up with a plan to pay for higher education for state-domiciled students, even if those students chose to go to school somewhere else. The main reason the Rajasthan government started such a program was to help students who fulfill the program’s requirements to study abroad on certain topics at the bachelor’s, master’s, Ph.D., and post-Ph.D. levels.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Eligibility
Eligibilities required for the scholarships are listed below:
- Applicants must have a 12th/bachelor’s/master’s/Ph.D. from a recognized university/board.
- Jan Aadhar is required.
- The candidate must be 35 years of age by 1 July.
- Rajasthan domicile certificate required. As the scheme is only for the students of Rajasthan.
- The family’s yearly income shouldn’t exceed INR 8 lakh.
- The gift is just for one family member.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Documents
Documents that are needed for the scholarship are as mentioned below:
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- 10th Mark List
- Mark list for 12th/grad/post-grad/Ph.D.
- Bank passbook
- Age proof
- Email ID
- Mobile number
- Income certificate
- University Admissions verification
- Other Files
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Application Procedure
- Visit the Official website of the Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship.
- Go to the “Online Scholarship” option in the portal’s menu bar from the home page.
- Click the “Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence 2023” link and read the information carefully.
- Now click “Register” and a form to fill out will appear on the screen.
- Choose the “citizen” option and one of the following: Jan Aadhaar Bhamashah, Facebook, Google
- Enter the information that’s asked of you on the screen whatever you choose and follow the registration procedure.
- Now on the homepage find the option of login and click on it. Fill in the login credentials.
- Then find the Apply link for “Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence” after logging in.
- If you click the link that says “apply,” the application form will open on the screen.
- Fill out the application form with the information asked for.
- Upload all the important documents in the correct size and format.
- Carefully look over the application form before you send it in.
- Click the “Submit” button to send in the application form.
- Don’t forget to print out the completed application.
Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence Login Process
- Go to the website for the Department of College Education, Government of Rajasthan.
- Go to the menu bar on the portal’s home page and click on “Online Scholarship”
- Now click on the link that says “Login”
- The new SSO login application form will show up on the screen.
- the user name and password for the SSO login.
- After entering credentials click the login button.
Register a Complaint Against Rajiv Gandhi Scholarship for Academic Excellence
If a candidate believes that the scholarship has not been transparent or that certain authorities have disrupted the smooth operation of the system, he or she must file a complaint on the website as described.
- Visit the Department of College Education website to apply.
- On the portal’s homepage, click the “Student Grievance“ link then a new page appears.
- Go to Academic Excellence Scholarship then pick “Complain”
- Read the essential points before submitting a complaint.
- The complaint form appears.
- Complete the form. What type of grievance do you have any other details asked on the form?
- Press submit.
- After that, your grievance will be registered successfully and you will be notified within a few days.