Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Apply Online, Eligibility & Benefits | Ashirwad Scheme Application Form Pdf Download, Beneficiary List 2022
The Punjabi government has established the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme to offer financial support for a female child’s marriage. The scheme is eligible only for girls from Punjab state. The girl from a low-income family in the state will be given financial help through this program in the amount of financial aid as Ashirwad. We will provide you with all the pertinent details about the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme 2022 in this post, including the scheme’s goal, eligibility requirements, and characteristics. Additionally, we’ll go over the registration for the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme, the application form, the status of the online application, and more.
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme 2022
The Punjab Ashirwad Scheme would see the government giving girls from economically disadvantaged homes in Punjab grants ranging from Rs 15000 to Rs 21000. The underprivileged girl will receive this cash support when she gets married. The benefit under the scheme is available to females 18 years of age and older who are members of the scheduled caste, economically disadvantaged class. Approximately 10,873 females from scheduled castes would receive Rs. 22 crores through the Aashirwad initiative, according to empowerment and minorities minister Sadhu Singh Dharamsot, while Rs. 17 in gasoline was given to eight thousand girls from backward classes and economically disadvantaged groups alone.
The Punjab government has spent Rs 129.29 crore on the 25,399 recipients of the “Ashirwad” program in the current fiscal year. The plan, which provides Rs 51,000 to women from Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, and other disadvantaged sections for weddings, has overall spending of Rs 161.31 crore for the 2022 fiscal year.
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Overview
|Scheme||Punjab Ashirwad Scheme|
|Launched by||The government of Punjab|
|Objective||To provide financial assistance at the time of their marriage|
|Beneficiaries||Girls from SC ST and EWS tribes|
|Financial assistance||Rs. 15000 to Rs. 21000|
|Mode of Application||Online|
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Objectives
As we all know, there are many members of the economically disadvantaged part of society who are unable to plan their daughters’ weddings owing to their precarious financial situation. And they deal with several issues relating to this. The Punjab Ashirwad plan has been introduced by the Punjab government by keeping such a situation in mind. Girls from economically disadvantaged parts of society will get financial aid under this program. so that they won’t have to worry about any financial obligations when planning their daughter’s wedding. The scheme aims not only to help girls but also to encourage such families who are raising girls and want to marry them.
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Benefits
- The Punjab Ashirwad plan was introduced by the state government of Punjab on December 30, 2020.
- The girls from economically disadvantaged parts of society would receive a cash aid of Rs. 15000 at the time of marriage.
- Girls can apply for the Punjab Ashirwad program if they need financial support for marriage they just need to be from special communities groups that need financial support.
- The beneficiaries’ bank accounts will receive the financial assistance payment directly from DBT.
- Under the Aashirwad program, about 10,873 girls from scheduled castes have received benefits of Rs. 22 crores.
- Additionally, 8,209 girls from economically disadvantaged backgrounds and members of the backward class have received payments totaling Rs. 17 crores.
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Eligibility
Eligible points for the Punjab Ashirwad scheme are listed below:
- The applicant girl must be a living resident of Punjab.
- She must come from a scheduled caste family or another economically disadvantaged group.
- The applicant’s family belongs to BPL Category.
- Under the initiative, Each household has a maximum of two eligible women.
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Documents
Important documents that applicants must have at the time of submission are given as under:
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Proof of date of birth (D.O.B)
- Income certificate
- Self-declaration form
- BPL card
Punjab Ashirwad Scheme Application Procedure
The procedures listed below must be followed by all interested individuals who want to apply for the Punjab Ashirwad Scheme:
- Visit the official website first of the scheme.
- In front of you will emerge the home page.
- Look under the Services section on the homepage.
- Now select Forms from the menu.
- The forms list will show up in front of you.
- Choose the Ashirwad Scheme sub menu.
- The Punjab Ashirwad Schemes PDF version will now show in front of you.
- Take a printout of the form after downloading it.
- Fill out the form completely and include all necessary attachments.
- Attach the paper, then send it to the appropriate department.