Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana:- The Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana was introduced by the Karnataka Health Department on Tuesday in order to treat patients experiencing unexpected heart attacks and cardiac problems. Two days after the second anniversary of the death of well-known Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar, who passed away at the age of 46 from a heart attack, Health Minister Dinesh Gundu Rao revealed the plan. Read below to check the detailed information related to Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Scheme like Highlights, Objectives, Features and Benefits, Eligibility Criteria, and much more.
Table of Contents
Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana 2023
To treat those experiencing unexpected cardiac issues and heart attacks, the Karnataka Health Department started the Dr. Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Yojana on Tuesday. Just two days had passed since the famed Kannada actor Puneeth Rajkumar’s death anniversary when Karnataka’s Health Minister, Dinesh Gundu Rao, made the announcement of the programme. Heart attack claimed his life at the age of 46.
In remembrance of the deceased actor, the design was likewise titled. “Karnataka Ratna” was posthumously awarded by Puneeth Rajkumar. There are two methods for implementing the program. Hub and spoke models and automated external defibrillators (AEDs) should be installed in public spaces.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Details in Highlights
|Name of the Yojana||Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana|
|Initiated by||Government of Karnataka|
|Introduced by||Karnataka Health Department|
|Objective||To provide Heart Attack Treatment|
Objective of Scheme
The goal of the strategy is to locate emergency equipment in public areas so that victims of heart attacks can receive medical attention within the crucial reaction time. There will be 10 hubs and spoke centres in 85 districts, along with 31 district-based taluk hospitals. The program’s goal is to save the lives of those who are having unexpected heart attacks.
Features & Benefits
Some of the key features and benefits of the Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana are as follows:
- Young individuals are having heart attacks, according to recent studies. A recent study found that 35 percent of people who suffered heart attacks were in their 40s.
- The goal in cardiac arrest cases should be to save as many lives as possible. Additionally, they ought to receive care throughout the prime hours. Our health department has made significant progress in this area.
- The Taluk Hospital and 85 District have been designated as “spoke” centres by the government. Ten hubs have been established by 16 super-specialty hospitals, including Sri Jayadeva Institute of Cardiovascular Sciences and Research.
- The government plans to implement artificial intelligence (AI) technology at the spoke centres, which can determine a patient’s severity of disease within four to five minutes.
- The minister advised anyone experiencing chest problems to visit one of the spoke centres right away to have an ECG.
- A free Tenecteplase shot, which stops a sudden cardiac death, will be given to those with serious heart diseases.
- Tenecteplase injections cost between Rs 30,000 and Rs 45,000 at private institutions. The government hospitals would give this injection at no cost to the patient.
- Taluk level hospitals are the spoke centres. Patients are referred to “Hub Centres,” which are larger, super-specialty hospitals, for advanced medical procedures like angioplasty or angiograms, following their initial course of treatment.
Some of the key eligibility criteria for Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana are as follows:
- If someone exhibits chest pain
- Individuals experiencing unexpected heart attacks
- Free care will be provided to BPL card holders in super specialty hospital centres.
- Under our Arogya Karnataka Ayushman Bharat health Card, APL cardholders can receive complimentary medical care.
Puneeth Rajkumar Hrudaya Jyoti Yojana Application Process
As the scheme is recently announced by the Karnataka Government, there is no such application process revealed yet. Also, there is no official website released by the government. As soon as there is any announcement by the government related to the scheme, we will update you here through this article. Kindly stay connected with us.