Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme:- Assam state is keeping the promise of a new and improved government. Now, the Government of Assam state has launched a new scheme for all of the girls students who have scored a great ton of marks in their recent examination. In this scheme, Scooty will be provided to all of the girl students under the scheme namely Pragyan Bharti Scooty Scheme 2023. In this article, we will share with all of you the details about the scheme so that you will be able to enroll yourself without any further interrogation and problems. We have shared eligibility criteria and also the step-by-step procedure for the application procedure.
Table of Contents
Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023
Assam Higher Secondary Educational Council declared the class 12th result on 25th June 2020. The Assam Government then has chosen to appropriate bikes to splendid young lady understudies of class twelfth assessment. The Assam Finance Minister has declared a plan named AHSEC Scooty Scheme under the Pragyan Bharati Scooty. Under this plan, young lady understudies who get first division marks in the state board twelfth class will be given a bike. This year 22,000 girls have gotten good marks in Assam. Scooty will be allotted to each one of them.
Objective Of Assam Scooty Scheme
The main objective of launching this scheme is to provide proper resources to all of the girls’ students who have been studying in Assam state. This scheme will also encourage the girls to take up great higher education and be independent on their own. The students will get encouraged by the number of benefits that will be provided under the scheme. Each student will get a Scooty which will be helpful to them in traveling.
Details Of Assam Pragyan Bharti Scheme 2023
|Name||Assam Pragyan Bharati Scooty|
|Launched by||Government of Assam|
|Launched for||Government school students of Assam|
|Benefits||Providing the different type of educational benefits|
In my endeavour to implement each of my budgetary announcements, today I have proudly announced that 22000 girls students who secured 1st division in the higher secondary examination will get one Scooty before 15th October. Beneficiaries can opt either electrical or petrol. pic.twitter.com/2oHRLs3naT— Himanta Biswa Sarma (@himantabiswa) August 18, 2020
- Application starts- 19th August
- Application ends- 25th August
Assam Pragyan Bharti Scooty 2023 Benefits
There are many benefits of the scheme and some of the benefits are as follows in the following list:-
- First of all, the Assam government will provide free textbooks, uniforms and all the other necessities which are required to go to school to all of the beneficiaries.
- Assam Government will provide Rs. 1,000 to 1 lakh students for textbooks.
- Rs. 1500 and Rs. 2,000 textbook incentive will be provided for students at graduate and post-graduate levels.
- The government will give Rs. 1000 per month will all students towards their mess dues.
- A one-time education loan subsidy of Rs. 50,000 will be provided
- Scooters would be provided to 20,000 meritorious female students studying in class 12th.
- All admissions from Higher secondary level up to Postgraduate level will be made absolutely free for all the students for the academic year 2020-21.
- This free admission will also be applicable for courses like medical, engineering and polytechnic.
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria to apply for the Pragyan Bharti Scooty scheme:-
- Applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state
- The applicant must be a female
- The applicant must have secured first division in the class 12th government school examination of Assam state
- Applicant must be studying in a government school of Assam
Application Procedure Of Pragyan Bharati Scooty Scheme 2023
The applicant must follow the following application procedure while applying for the recruitment opportunity:-
- First, visit the official website of the scheme
- On the homepage to have to click on the option call choice of Scooty
- You can directly click on the link given here to go to the webpage
- Log in through your credentials
- Enter Roll No
- Registration Number
- Enter your Contact Details
- Select your option
- Complete the form
- Upload the documents
- Click on submit
- Download the Application form
Note:- if you want to know more regarding the scheme kindly stay with us in future. we will update each information as soon as the Assam Government will announce it.