To provide good educational facilities to all of the students of the country, the concerned authorities have launched the Pragati scholarship. Today under this article, we will share the important aspect and specification of the Pragati scholarship for the year 2020. In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide through which you can download the Pragati Scholarship Merit List. Also, in this article, we will share a step-by-step procedure through which you can search for scholarship status online.
Download Pragati Scholarship Merit List 2020
Through the implementation of the Pragati scholarship, the authorities that are appointed to carry on the procedures related to the scholarship will give financial assistance to the students who are not able to pay their fees. The financial assistance from the Pragati scholarship will enable all of the students to study with no issue of the other expenses. Pragati scholarship will give all of the students of India an escape from the reality so that they can study peacefully.
Overview of Pragati Scholarship Scheme
Incentives Under Pragati Scholarship
Many incentives are provided for the students of the country through the Pragati scholarship. The list of the incentives which are provided to all of the students is given below:-
- Tuition Fee of Rs. 30,000/- or at actual, whichever is less.
- Rs.2000/- per month for 10 months as incidentals charges each year.
- In case of Tuition fee
waiver/reimbursement, Students are eligible to get an amount of Rs. 30,000/-
for the purchase of-
- A fee paid towards competitive examination application forms/exams
- The scholarship is reserved
in the following manners for the backward caste and category-
- 15% for SC
- 7.5% for ST
- 27% for OBC
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Pragati scholarship scheme:-
- The scheme is only applicable for the girl child.
- The candidate should be admitted to 1st year of Degree/Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved institutions of the respective year through the Centralized Admission Process of the State/Central Government.
- Only two Girl Children per family are eligible.
- The annual family income must not be more than 8 lakh.
- The selection of the candidate will be made on merit on the basis of the qualifying examination
The following documents are required while applying for the Pragati scholarship:-
- Mark Sheet of standards-
- Others as applicable.
- Income Certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree course.
- Certificate issued by the-
- Head of the Institute.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- Bank Pass Book in the name of
the student indicating-
- Account number
- IFSC code
- Caste Certificate if
- AADHAR Card
- Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund the Scholarship amount if found false at any stage.
Application Process Of Pragati Scholarship
To register yourself under the Pragati scholarship you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the Official Website link given here
- On the homepage, click on “Register Here” to create a new profile.
- Enter the details
- Click on “Register”
- A confirmation e-mail link will be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
- Click on the link given in the mail to confirm your registration.
- Login through this Direct link
- Enter personal details under the Tab “Personal Details”.
- Enter details of family and income under the Tab “Family & Income Details”
- Now Enter the details of the Institute.
- Enter the fee paid details under the Tab “Institute Details”.
- Now Enter all the “Education Details”.
- Enter the “Bank Details”.
- Upload all of the documents mentioned above.
- Click on submit
Procedure to Check Pragati Scholarship Merit List
To check the merit list of Pragati scholarship, you have to follow simple steps given below:-
- Applicants who want to check their Name in merit list Firstly they have to visit at the official website.
- Now at the official website of the homepage, you will get the Scholarship Merit List option.
- Now click on the option and open the merit list.
- Under the Pragati Scholarship Merit List, you will get following Details-
- Caste Category
- Student Unique ID
- Student Name
- Father Name
- Course Name
- AICTE Institute ID
- Institute Name
- Institute District
- State Of Institute
- The merit list will be displayed on your screen.
- Now Click on the Download option and Save
Those students who are studying in 2nd/ 3rd year of diploma & under graduation degree or 4th year of under graduation degree have to submit the renewal application form. For submitting the renewal application, you have to follow the further mentioned steps:
- Visit the Official Website link given here
- On opened page enter your email or candidate ID and password
- Click login option and then select the appropriate link of the renewal application
- The application form will appear on the screen
- Fill all the required details and upload the necessary documents
- Submit the application and take a print out for further use
For any query. you may contact via below given number and address
- Ph. No: 29581000
- E-mail: email@example.com