Download Pragati Scholarship Merit List | Pragati Scholarship Apply Online | Pragati Scholarship Merit List | Search Scholarship Status
To provide good educational facilities to all of the students of the country, the concerned authorities have launched the Pragati scholarship. Today under this article, we will share the important aspect and specifications of the Pragati scholarship for the year 2022. In this article, we will share a step-by-step guide through which you can download the Pragati Scholarship Merit List. Also, in this article, we will share a step-by-step procedure through which you can search for scholarship status online.
Download Pragati Scholarship Merit List 2022
Through the implementation of the Pragati scholarship, the authorities that are appointed to carry on the procedures related to the scholarship will give financial assistance to the students who are not able to pay their fees. The financial assistance from the Pragati scholarship will enable all of the students to study with no issue of the other expenses. Pragati scholarship will give all of the students of India an escape from the reality so that they can study peacefully.
Incentives Under Pragati Scholarship
Many incentives are provided for the students of the country through the Pragati scholarship. The list of the incentives which are provided to all of the students is given below:-
- Tuition Fee of Rs. 30,000/- or at actual, whichever is less.
- Rs.2000/- per month for 10 months as incidentals charges each year.
- In case of Tuition fee
waiver/reimbursement, Students are eligible to get an amount of Rs. 30,000/-
for the purchase of-
- A fee paid towards competitive examination application forms/exams
- The scholarship is reserved
in the following manners for the backward caste and category-
- 15% for SC
- 7.5% for ST
- 27% for OBC
Overview of Pragati Scholarship Scheme
Objective Of Pragati Scholarship
In order to provide financial assistance to all those students who cannot afford to pay their fees, the government has launched the Pragati Scholarship. Through this scheme, financial assistance will be provided to students so that they can continue their education without thinking about the financial burden. With the help of the scholarship scheme, all the students will get the basic right to education.
Pragati scholarship Schedule
|Scholarship announcement date||24th August 2020|
|Last date to apply for scholarship||30th November 2020|
|Last date for defect verification||15th December 2020|
|Last date for Institute verification||15th December 2020|
The applicant must follow the following eligibility criteria while applying for the Pragati scholarship scheme:-
- The scheme is only applicable for the girl child.
- The candidate should be admitted to 1st year of Degree/Diploma course in any of the AICTE approved institutions of the respective year through the Centralized Admission Process of the State/Central Government.
- Only two Girl Children per family are eligible.
- The annual family income must not be more than 8 lakh.
- The selection of the candidate will be made on merit on the basis of the qualifying examination
The following documents are required while applying for the Pragati scholarship:-
- Mark Sheet of standards-
- Others as applicable.
- Income Certificate for the preceding financial year in the prescribed format issued by not below the rank of Tahsildar.
- Admission letter issued by Directorate of Technical Education for the admission in Diploma/Degree course.
- Certificate issued by the-
- Head of the Institute.
- Tuition fee receipt.
- Bank Pass Book in the name of the student indicating-
- Account number
- IFSC code
- Caste Certificate if belonging to-
- AADHAR Card
- Declaration by parents duly signed stating that the information provided by their child is correct and will refund the Scholarship amount if found false at any stage.
Reservation for Pragati scholarship
AICTE had decided to give reservation to the SC, ST and OBC category candidates. AICTE had reserved some percentage of the total scholarship for these categories. The percentage is as follows:-
- OBC- 27%
- SC- 15%
- ST- 7.5%
Pragati Scholarship Selection Criteria
The selection of candidates for the Pragati scholarship will be made on the basis of merit of the qualifying examination and the merit list will also be prepared on the basis of marks scored by the candidate in the qualifying examination. The reservation quota will be as per Government of India norms. If there will be any vacant seat in the reserved category then it will be transferred to the general category.
Application Process Of Pragati Scholarship
To register yourself under the Pragati scholarship you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- Visit the Official Website
- On the homepage, click on “Register Here” to create a new profile.
- Enter the details
- Click on “Register”
- A confirmation e-mail link will be sent to the registered e-mail ID.
- Click on the link given in the mail to confirm your registration.
- Login through this Direct link
- Enter personal details under the Tab “Personal Details”.
- Enter details of family and income under the Tab “Family & Income Details”
- Now Enter the details of the Institute.
- Enter the fee paid details under the Tab “Institute Details”.
- Now Enter all the “Education Details”.
- Enter the “Bank Details”.
- Upload all of the documents mentioned above.
- Click on submit
Instructions For Filling Renewal Application Form
Candidates are required to read carefully the below mentioned instructions before filling renewal application form for Pragati scholarship:-
- All the candidates are required to upload their correct documents. They can upload them by logging in to the portal by their registered user ID and password
- All the documents uploaded by the candidates must be legible
- The documents must be in PDF, JPG or JPEG format
- If the documents are not uploaded in JPG format then you can try to upload them in PNG or PDF format
- The size of the document should not be more than 2 MB
- Candidate is required to mention tuition and miscellaneous fees in the space provided
- Candidates are required to to upload tuition fees receipt issued by the institution
- The applicant are required to upload promotion certificate, tuition fee receipt and miscellaneous fee receipt along with renewal form
- Before finally submitting the application the candidates are advised to ensure that the details entered or documents uploaded by them are correct
- After submission the candidates cannot re enter any left detail or upload any left document
Procedure to login on the portal
- First of all, you have to go to the official website of the Pragati scholarship
- The home page will open in front of you
- On the only homepage, you are required to enter email or candidate ID and password under the login section
- Now you have to click on login
- By following this procedure you can log in on the portal
Procedure to Check Pragati Scholarship Merit List
To check the merit list of Pragati scholarship, you have to follow simple steps given below:-
- Applicants who want to check their Name on merit list Firstly they have to visit the official website.
- Now at the official website of the homepage, you will get the Scholarship Merit List option.
- Now click on the option and open the merit list.
- Under the Pragati Scholarship Merit List, you will get following Details-
- Caste Category
- Student Unique ID
- Student Name
- Father Name
- Course Name
- AICTE Institute ID
- Institute Name
- Institute District
- State Of Institute
- The merit list will be displayed on your screen.
- Now Click on the Download option and Save
Those students who are studying in 2nd/ 3rd year of diploma & under graduation degree or 4th year of under graduation degree have to submit the renewal application form. For submitting the renewal application, you have to follow the further mentioned steps:
- Visit the Official Website link given here
- On opened page enter your email or candidate ID and password
- Click login option and then select the appropriate link of the renewal application
- The application form will appear on the screen
- Fill all the required details and upload the necessary documents
- Submit the application and take a print out for further use.
Terms And Conditions Of Pragati Scholarship
- Only the first-year students can avail Pragati scholarship
- Passport size photo and signature of the applicant must be uploaded in JPG or JPEG format
- The size of passport size photo should not be more than 200 KB and for signature, it should be no more than 50 KB
- Those students who are admitted through management quota cannot apply for this scholarship
- The applicant is required to have a General savings bank account
- A student who is availing any other government scholarship cannot avail this scholarship
- the scholarship amount will be transferred to the candidate’s bank account through direct bank transfer (DBT) mode.
- if there is a non-availability of eligible applicants in any of the degree or diploma level program then the scholarship for degree and diploma program can be transferred
For any query. you may contact via below given number and address
- Ph. No: 29581000
- E-mail: [email protected]