PMJAY CSC:- Beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana, also known as the Ayushman Bharat Scheme, now have access to the PMJAY CSC Smart Card thanks to the rollout of the card by the Central Government. The beneficiaries are eligible to get insurance coverage of up to 500,000 via the use of this card. In the following paragraphs, we are going to walk you through each and every stage of the PMJAY CSC Registration process. If other members of your household are also enrolled in the Pradhan Mantri Ayushman Bharat Yojana program, then you may be eligible for a health benefit of up to Rs. 500,000. In this post, we will share with you the necessary steps to register for PMJAY CSC registration, as well as the qualifying requirements and other information that may be helpful to you. Besides, we will discuss the eligibility and documents needed for this scheme.
Ayushman Prime Minister Narendra Modi introduced the Jan Arogya Yojana. Under this initiative, producing PMJAY CSC Smart Cards for 10 crore impoverished households has begun. Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana is a national health insurance fund for low-income Indians. This program helps half the nation. Participants may visit their own primary care doctor. PM-JAY offers free secondary and tertiary care to individuals who need it.
It’s part of India’s National Health Policy and is means-tested. September 2018 was its debut. The government eventually created the National Health Authority to run the program. It’s a nationally supported, state-funded initiative. It’s the biggest government-sponsored healthcare program, servicing 500 million people. It’s a means-tested program for low-income Indians.
PMJAY CSC Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme||PMJAY CSC|
|Launched By||Government Of India|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of India|
|Objective||Health insurance for all needy people.|
|Benefits||Free treatment up to Rs 5 lakh.|
PMJAY CSC Benefits
- The central government is responsible for putting this plan into action, and it is now the biggest health insurance program in the world that is sponsored by the government.
- After registering for the PMJAY CSS, residents are eligible to get coverage of up to 5 lakhs. With this assistance, citizens are able to receive treatment at any of the hospitals that have been listed.
- This Ayushman program will cover practically all of the costs beginning three days before the planned hospital visit and continuing for the next 15 days.
- This plan is open to participation from every member of the family.
- The Ayushman program will pay for all of the services, including medication, room fees, surgeon fees, operating room, and intensive care unit expenses, and so on.
- Even if a person has already received assistance under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana, he or she is still eligible to register for this plan.
- When the patient’s treatment in the hospital for the first 15 days is over, they will then get all types of care at the facility.
PMJAY CSC Eligibility
The eligibility requirements for applicants from both urban and rural areas under this program are as follows: –
- Adult members who are both disabled and not disabled.
- Speak SC/ST.
- Families without land who put in a lot of effort
- Families with no men between the ages of 16 and 59.
- Households without any families.
- Families without land whose primary source of income is labor.
- Those households are struggling with extreme poverty.
- rag collectors
- Domestic workers
- cleaning personnel and sweepers.
- daily wage workers such as labourers, painters, welders, guards, porters, and masons.
- domestic helpers, employees, and tailors.
- Workers who drive rickshaws or carts and assist with heavy loads.
- Delivery men, salespeople, and servers
PMJAY CSC Documents
- Aadhar card or Identification id or Passport or Driving license
- Ration card
- Bank passbook
- Residence proof
- Birth Certificate
- Mobile Number
PMJAY CSC Registration Process
- first and foremost, check out the official website
- Following your click, the homepage will load in your browser.
- On the home page, you will see a registration option that you have to select.
- You are required to completely and correctly fill out the registration form with all of your information. Basic information, such as name, address, etc.
- After you have finished filling out the form, click the “Submit” button.
- Following that, your registration will be finished.
PMJAY CSC Cloud Login
- Once you visit the official website, on the homepage, there is an option of login. A new page will be displayed on the screen upon clicking on that.
- Fill login credentials such as username and password.
- Then click on the login button and you will be successfully logged in.
PMJAY CSC Cloud Status check
- Once you visit the official website, on the homepage, there is an option for the SECC Base Form.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen upon clicking on that.
- Choose address details carefully, such as state, then district, tehsil, and gram panchayat.
- After making your selection, click the submit button.
- After clicking, the list will appear in front of you.
- You can use the search box to locate the individual you’re seeking in the list.
- As soon as you type the name into the search box, you will receive all relevant information.