Credit Link Subsidy is an option that is provided by the government of India in the implementation of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana. Today under this article, we will provide everyone with the specifications of the clap portal and also the CLSS Pradhan Mantri Aawas Yojana initiative. We will share a step-by-step guide through which you can check the application status at pmayuclap.gov.in. We will also share a step-by-step guide through which you can check your eligibility and calculate your subsidy.
CLAP Portal- pmayuclap.gov.in
The clap portal has been developed by the concerned authorities of the Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana to carry on different activities such as calculating subsidy, tracking application status and all of the other procedures. The procedures will be undertaken by the beneficiaries who have applied for the credit-linked subsidy for Pradhanmantri Awas Yojana on their home loans. The clap portal is a specialized portal that has been developed by the authorities for the convenience of the common public.
Details Of pmayuclap.gov.in Portal
|Launched by||Central Government|
|Beneficiaries||All of the beneficiaries of PMAY|
Features Of pmayuclap.gov.in Portal
Clap portal has the following features available for the common public to avail the benefits of CLSS Subsidy:-
- The clap portal will have a transparent mechanism for all of the common public.
- The clap portal will help all of the residents to track their subsidy while sitting at their home.
- Beneficiaries will not have to visit the concerned office to track their subsidy.
- You can also calculate your subsidy while using the portal.
- The beneficiaries will also be able to build their application ID using the website.
The backward category and low-income group people who are eligible avail the benefits of the subsidy with the amount of subsidy is mentioned in the following table:-
|Category||Annual Household Income||Minimum Carpet Area (sq.mt)||Reduction in EMI per month||Overall Savings (INR)|
|EWS||Upto Rs. 3 lakh||60 sq.mt||Rs. 2500||More than 6 lakh|
|LIG||Rs. 3 to 6 lakh||60 sq.mt||Rs. 2500||More than 6 lakh|
|MIG-I||Rs. 6 to 12 lakh||160 sq.mt||Rs. 2250||More than 5.4 lakh|
|MIG-II||Rs. 12 lakh to Rs. 18 Lakh||200 sq.mt||Rs. 2200||More than 5.3 lakh|
The following documents are required to avail the services of the portal:-
- Aadhar card
- Voter ID card
- Caste certificate
- Domical certificate
- Below the poverty line certificate
Process To Track Application Status at pmayuclap.gov.in
To track the application status, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, visit the official website given link here
- As soon as you will click on the link, you will land on the official homepage of the clap portal.
- On the homepage, you have to scroll down and land on to the option of clss tracker
- Enter your application number on the space provided below.
- An OTP will be sent on your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP.
- Click on Get Status
- The status will be displayed on your screen.
Calculating Subsidy at Clap Portal
To calculate your subsidy, you need to follow the simple steps given below:-
- First, click on the link given here
- As soon as you will click on the link you will land on the webpage where you can calculate your subsidy.
- On the webpage select your desired figures from-
- Annual Family Income
- Loan Amount
- As soon as you will select all of the details, the Subsidy amount will be displayed on the left side of the webpage.