PMAY List Check 2023 | Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List Check by Name/ Aadhar | PMAY List PDF Download, State Wise | PMAY New List 2023 | On May 19, 2022, the Indian government released the PMAY List 2023 for the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG). The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list for 2023 is available on the PMAY website. The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), which was introduced in 2015, assists the underprivileged in India’s urban and rural areas in obtaining their own homes. Up to 2024, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G) will be in effect.
Additionally, the projected number of pucca homes has been increased to 2.95 crore homes. The finance minister has proposed in the Union Budget 2022–23 that more than 80 lakh affordable homes be built and delivered by the year 2023 in an effort to support the “Housing for All” mission. In addition, the Finance Minister has suggested allocating Rs. 48,000 crores for the nation’s stalled affordable housing scheme projects. It will enable the ongoing projects to be delivered on schedule. Here is a step-by-step approach to help you verify that your name appears on the PMAY List of beneficiaries for 2023 if you are one of the program’s beneficiaries.
PMAY List 2023
Find Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) List State-wise (Updated as of 19th May 2022 on PMAY Offical Website).
|State Name||MoRD Target||Completed||Sanctioned||Fund Transferred||% of Sanction||% of Completion|
|Jammu and Kashmir||201,633.00||85,894.00||194,861.00||1,518.89||96.64||42.6|
|Andaman and Nicobar||1,337.00||1,106.00||1,355.00||11.17||101.35||82.72|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||6,763.00||2,065.00||5,624.00||90.32||83.2||30.53|
|Daman and Diu||68||13||47||0.16||69.12||19.12|
PMAY List: How do I Verify and Download Gramin List PDF?
The steps below can be used to download the PMAY-G list 2021–22 in PDF format.
- Open the “Report” tab found in the “Awaassoft” part of the official PMAY-G website at pmayg.nic.in.
- After clicking “Report,” a new window with the “Social Audit Reports” section must be selected. You must select the “Beneficiary information for Verification” option.
- The following step requires you to complete the necessary fields in the “Selection Filters”.
- First, choose the year (for example, 2021–2022) for which they wish to examine the PM Awas Yojana Gramin list (PMAY LIST 2021-22).
- The second option is to select “Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin.”
- After that, choose “Name of State” from the third option.
- Next, choose the “District” name from the fourth option.
- Choose “Block” from the fifth option.
- Lastly, you must choose the “Panchayat” name from the sixth option.
- Here, you can click “Submit” to access the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list of recipients (PMAY-G List 2021-22).
- In this step, you can learn the village name, registration number, beneficiary name, beneficiary’s father or mother’s name, the name to whom the house was assigned, the sanction number, the sanctioned amount, the installment paid, the amount made available under the PMAYG program, and the status of the house in the PMAYG list of beneficiaries.
- The complete PM Awas Yojana Gramin beneficiary list is also available for download in “Excel” and “PDF” formats. The “Download Excel” and “Download PDF” tabs, respectively, can be used to do this.
How to Check PMAY Gramin List 2023, with or without a Registration number?
Following is a list of actions you can take to see if your name appears on the PMAY List 2023 if you have registered under PMAY Gramin 2023.
- Visit the PM Awas Yojana-Gramin website at https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- From the menu, choose the ‘Stakeholders’ option.
- ‘Indira Awas Yojana (IAY)/PMAYG Beneficiary’ should be clicked.
- There are two methods you can look for your name on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list here:
- With Registration Number: After entering your registration number in the needed section and clicking “Submit,” if your name appears on the list, the relevant information will appear on your screen.
- Without a Registration Number: Choose the second option, “Advanced Search,” if you don’t have a Registration Number. Give the information requested there, including State, District, Block, Panchayat, etc. After that, the system will prompt you for:
- BPL Number along with A/c No.
- Sanction Order
- Father / Husband Name
- When you have finished entering all the necessary information, click “Search” and look for your name in the results list.
PMAY List 2023: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban List
Find the State-by-State Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) List. (Revised as of March 31, 2022, on the official PMAY website).
|Name of the State/ UT||Physical Progress of Houses (Nos)|
|Sanctioned||Grounded*||Completed/ Delivered*||Houses Occupied*|
|A&N Island (UT)||604||603||44||44|
|UT of DNH & DD||10,011||8,669||6,465||6,457|
How can I find the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban List for 2023?
You can take the following actions to confirm that your name has been added to the final Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban recipient list:
- Visit the PMAY(U) official website at https://pmaymis.gov.in.
- Next, select the ‘Search by Name” option from the drop-down menu under the ‘Search Beneficiary’ option.
- Simply type the first three characters of your name as they appear on the application form here, and then click “Show.”
- The outcomes will be seen on the screen after clicking.
- Check the screen to see your name and other information.
PMAY List 2023: PMAY Scheme Types
Based on the regions they serve, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana 2021–22 can be broadly divided into two parts.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G): The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin aims to give residents of India’s rural areas access to inexpensive housing (Except Delhi and Chandigarh). In accordance with the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin cost-sharing scheme, the Union Government and the State Governments split the cost of affordable housing units 60:40. When it comes to the North-eastern States, the cost of affordable homes under PMAY Gramin is split 90:10 in that region.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U): Providing inexpensive housing units in India’s urban areas is the goal of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U) program. More than 4300 municipalities are currently included in the program. Three phases of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban are being implemented, and they are as follows:
(i) Phase 1: More than 100 cities from various States and Union territories were covered under Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban Phase 1. Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban’s first phase was carried out from April 2015 to March 2017.
(ii) Phase 2: From April 2017 to March 2019, more than 200 additional cities in various States and union territories were included in Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban’s second phase.
(iii) Phase 3: The government has focused Phase 3 of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban on the cities that weren’t included in Phases 1 and 2 of the program. By March 2022, the Union Government hopes to have finished Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban phase 3 implementation.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List Last Phase
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List preparation, which began in 2015, is currently in its last stage. The lofty goal of “Housing for All” is something that the Union Government hopes to accomplish by the end of 2022. Each of these housing units will have a kitchen.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG): Performance Numbers (August 2022)
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAYG) program aims to provide housing for the underprivileged and economically disadvantaged segments of society. The central government has made an effort to meet the target of “Housing for All by the year 2022” by providing financial aid in the form of house loan interest subsidies.
According to information gathered by the Union government, SC/ST groups made up over 60% of the entire target for PMAYG. The targeted group included more than 25% of the others category. More than 15% of the population was comprised of minorities.
Additionally, the sum is released after the completion of over 95% of the allocated houses. The amount of residences under PMAYG is announced, although only about 5% of the homes are under development.
|Category PMAYG||Numbers (As on August 2022)|
|MoRD Target for PMAYG||2,71,92,795|
|Geo-tagged Homes under PMAYG||2,64,10,713|
PMAY List 2023: Amount of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Subsidy for Each Category
According to the categories, borrowers receive a varying subsidy amount on home loans under the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana CLSS while buying a home.
|Borrower Category||PMAY CLSS Subsidy Amount|
|EWS (Economically Weaker Section)||Rs. 2.20 Lakh Per Applicant|
|LIG (Low-Income Groups)||Rs. 2.67 Lakh Per Applicant|
|MIG 1 (Middle-Income Groups)||Rs. 2.35 Lakh Per Applicant|
|MIG 2||Rs. 2.30 Lakh Per Applicant|
PMAY List 2023: Eligibility Requirements for PMAY
The applicant must satisfy the following income requirements in order to be eligible for the Credit Linked Subsidy Scheme (CLSS) under PMAY 2023, which offers a subsidy on the interest on house loans.
- For the section of Lower Income Group (LIG)/Economically Weaker (EWS)
- The husband, wife, unmarried daughters, and unmarried sons may make up the family as a whole.
- The household’s annual income must be between Rs. 3 lakh (for LIG) and Rs. 5 lakh (for MIG).
- Only up to Rs. 6 lakh is the subsidy available. Normal home loan interest rates will apply after this point.
- A female family member must be a co-owner of the property.
- For Middle Income Group I and II.
- The MIG I category’s yearly income cutoff ranges from Rs. 6 lakh to Rs. 12 lakh. For the MIG II income group, the yearly income must fall between Rs. 12 lakh and Rs. 18 lakh.
- A female co-owner of the designated property is preferred.
- If there is an adult member who earns money, that person will be treated separately.
PMAY List 2023: How to Verify Beneficiary-Wise Released Funds
The PMAY program was launched to assist the underprivileged in finding decent housing. The home loan taken out to purchase the property is subsidized by the Union government. In the procedures below, a user can check the beneficiary-wise funds released under the PMAY.
- Visit the official PMAY website at https://pmaymis.gov.in/default.aspx as the first step.
- Select the Search Beneficiary option on the homepage.
- Select “Beneficiary Wise Funds Released” from the menu.
- Enter the registered mobile number when prompted.
- Enter the received OTP after clicking “Get OTP.”
- After entering the information, a screen will show the beneficiary status of money disbursed in the form of Central aid, State Share, and ULB share.
Get a List of the PMAY-U State Level Nodal Agencies?
You must adhere to the outlined procedures in order to obtain the list of State Level Nodal Agencies (SLNA) for PMAY.
- Open the https://pmaymis.gov.in/ website and log in.
- Select the SNLA list tab from the homepage.
- The PMAY-U scheme will open a list of SNLA.
- This list includes details about the SNLAs, including State, Organization Name, Address, and Email.
PMAY-G Awaas App
There are now many cheap homes available in rural areas thanks to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin. The Union government has also launched a cutting-edge mobile app named “Awaas” in addition to the availability of inexpensive housing. Using this app, you may look up the progress of the PMAY scheme’s implementation as well as the status of any subsidies. The Awaas app can be used for tasks including inspection login, beneficiary login, FTO tracking, beneficiary search, and uploading of the status of the current house. The National Informatics Center created the Awaas smartphone application (NIC).
Light House Project under PMAY
The Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs launched the “Light House Project” under PMAY with the goal of promoting green building techniques. In line with this, the ministry wants to find and adopt a number of cutting-edge construction technology. The lighthouse project seeks to advance environmentally friendly, disaster-resistant, and cutting-edge building techniques.
LHPs are examples of housing developments where houses are built using alternative technology that has been selected and is suitable for the local geo-climatic and hazardous conditions. These programs demonstrate how to construct ready-to-live-in homes rapidly, affordably, and sustainably while upholding a better standard of construction.
Six technology vendors have been chosen to develop six different Light House Projects (LHPs) spread over six different locations in six different states after an extensive online bidding process. The construction period for these projects, following receipt of all required statutory approvals, shall not exceed 12 months from the date of site transfer to the construction agency.
The Procedure for Preparing the PMAY List
The goal of SECC 2011, Socio-Economic and Caste Census, which was performed in more than 640 districts, was to provide financial aid to the economically vulnerable portion. This facilitates property ownership for those in this economic bracket.
When selecting and short-listing qualified recipients to be added to the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List, the Indian Government takes SECC 2011 into account. In addition, the government solicits input from the concerned panchayats and tehsils in order to determine the final Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana list.
PMAY List: Updates from the States
The LIFE Program, which the Kerala State Government runs, collaborates with the PMAY mission in Kerala. The provision of affordable housing for the underprivileged in urban and rural areas is another goal of this mission. According to a recent development, the Kerala government will decide on about 2742 beneficiaries for the allotment of homes under the LIFE-PMAY full project report.
The Kerala state government has given its approval to the PMAY list. This PMAY list for 2023 has now been forwarded to the union government’s central monitoring and sanction committee. Beneficiaries who own their own land but do not own a home have been included on this PMAY list.
Additionally, the government of Odisha has set aside Rs 5900 crore for the rural housing program. By combining PMAY and Biju Pucca Ghar Yojana, this rural housing program is being carried out.
National Housing Board (NHB)- 1800-11-33-77 , 1800-11-3388
Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO)- 1800-11-6163
PMAY List 2023: FAQs
Instead of using the BPL list to choose the deserving beneficiaries, the PMAY List of Beneficiaries is created using information from the 2011 Socio-Economic Caste Census (SECC). The state, the UT administration, the gram panchayats, and the tehsils all contribute what is required to the process.
A beneficiary list is created using information from the 2011 Socioeconomic Caste Census. Local panchayats and state and central governments provide assistance.
No, a pre-existing loan cannot be used with the PM Awas Yojana. The PMAY Scheme is only available to those who do not currently own a pucca house anywhere in the nation. Therefore, the PMAY subsidy is not applicable to the current loan.