PMAY List:-1 lakh people would be covered by the PMAY (Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana) program during the years 2023–2024. The finance minister indicated that Rs 800 crore had been set aside for this when the Assam Budget was presented to the State Assembly. The ambitious plan aims to give lower-income households and members of economically disadvantaged groups access to affordable homes. More than 20 lakh homes have been geo-tagged as of this writing under the program, of which 15.5 lakh are eligible. As of now, the Indian government has approved 3.3 lakh homes, but more are anticipated in the near future.
Table of Contents
PMAY List 2023-24
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (PMAY), which was introduced in 2015, helps the underprivileged get affordable housing in both urban and rural areas of India. Up to 2024, the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY G) has been in effect. Additionally, the target number of pucca homes has been increased to 2.95 crore homes. In the Union Budget 2022–2023, the finance minister has proposed that more than 80 lakh affordable homes be built and delivered by 2023 in order to support the “Housing for All” aim.
Here’s how to verify if your name appears on the PMAY List of beneficiaries for 2022–2023 if you are one of the program’s beneficiaries. You need a reference number once the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana PMAY application procedure is complete. To track the PMAY Status of the application, the aforementioned reference number is necessary.
Details of Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana List 2023-24
|Full Form of PMAY||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana|
|PMAY Launch Year||2015|
|Types of PMAY Scheme||Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin (PMAY-G), Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban (PMAY-U)|
|Categories Under PMAY Gramin Beneficiary List||Families of Economically Weaker Sections with incomes up to Rs 3 lakh.Scheduled caste & scheduled tribes.Low-income group (LIG) families with income between Rs 3 lakh – Rs 6 lakhThe middle-income group with income between Rs 6 lakh-Rs 12 lahks and income between Rs 12 lakh-Rs 18 lakh feature in the PMAY beneficiary list.|
|Objective||provide all the eligible families/ beneficiaries with affordable housing facilities|
|Official Website||PMAY(U) website – https://pmaymis.gov.in/|
How Can I Check PMAY List 2023 (Urban List) ?
You can take the following actions to determine if your name has been added to the final Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban recipient list (PMAY List):
- Visit the PMAY(U) official website at https://pmaymis.gov.in/.
- Next, select the ‘Search by Name’ option from the drop-down menu under the ‘Search Beneficiary’ option.
- Enter the first three letters of your name as it appears on the application form here, then click “Show.”
- The outcomes will be seen on the screen after clicking. Check the screen to see your name and other information.
How can I Check PMAY List 2023 (Gramin List) ? (With/without Registration Number)
Here is a list of things you can do to see if your name is on the PMAY List 2022-23 (also known as the Pmay Gramin List or the Pmay list 2020-21) if you have registered under PMAY Gramin 2022-23:
- Visit the PM Awas Yojana-Gramin official website at https://pmayg.nic.in/.
- From the menu, choose the ‘Stakeholders’ option.
- Go to ‘Indira Awas Yojana (IAY)/PMAYG Beneficiary’ by clicking on it.
- There are two methods you can look for your name on the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list here:
- With Registration Number: If your name appears on the list, the details will appear on your screen when you enter your registration number in the required space and click the “Submit” button.
- Without Registration Number: Choose the second option, “Advanced Search,” if you don’t have a Registration Number. Give the information requested there, including State, District, Block, Panchayat, etc. Following that, the system will request your:
- BPL Number along with A/c No.
- Sanction Order
- Father / Husband Name
- Once you have filled in all these details, click on ‘Search’ and check for your name in the final list (Pmay list 2020 21).
PMAY List 2023: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin List (Pmay Gramin List)
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Gramin) List (Pmay Gramin List) State-wise (Updated as of March 23, 2023 on PMAY Official Website)
|PMAY List of Houses Completed till March 2023|
|#SNo||State Name||MoRD Target||Target fixed by States||Registered||GEO Tagged Out Of Registered||Sanctions Out of GEO Tagged||Sanctions with verified Accounts *|
|9||JAMMU AND KASHMIR||201230||199344||239311||234193||199694||198845|
|27||ANDAMAN AND NICOBAR||1631||1622||1576||1563||1347||1344|
|28||DADRA AND NAGAR HAVELI||6763||6330||6217||6214||6209||6186|
|29||DAMAN AND DIU||68||68||65||65||58||56|
How Do I Download and Check the PMAY Gramin List PDF?
The PMAY list 2023-24 (Pmay Gramin List) is available for download in PDF using the steps below. On the PMAY list portal, users can also conduct a search for PMAY List 2023
- Step 1: Go to the official PMAY-G website at pmayg.nic.in and select the “Report” tab from the ‘Awaassoft’ section as seen in the image below.
- Step 2: After clicking “Report,” a new window with the “Social Audit Reports” part highlighted must be selected. As seen in the image below, you must select the “Beneficiary details for Verification” option.
- Step 3: The following step requires you to complete the necessary fields in the “Selection Filters”-
- You must first choose the year (Pmay list 2020 21) under the first choice for which you wish to see the PM Awas Yojana Gramin list.
- In the second option, you must choose “Pradhan Mantri Awaas Yojana Gramin”.
- After that, choose “Name of State” from the third option.
- Next, choose the “District” name from the fourth option.
- Choose “Block” from the fifth option’s name. Last but not least, you must choose the “Panchayat” name from the sixth option.
- pmay-name-search-pmay-listFilters for PMAY Gramin List Selection
- Step 4: To access the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Gramin list of beneficiaries (Pmay list 2020–21), click “Submit” in this step.
- Step 5: The village name, registration number, beneficiary name, beneficiary’s parent or mother’s name, house allottee name, sanction number, sanctioned amount, installment paid, amount released under PMAYG, and house status may all be found in this step (Pmay list 2020-21).
- Step 6: In Excel and PDF formats, you can also get this comprehensive list of PM Awas Yojana Gramin beneficiaries. The aforementioned “Download Excel” and “Download PDF” tabs can be used to do this (Pmay list 2020 21).
PMAY List 2023: Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Urban List
Find Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana (Urban) List State-wise (Updated as of 22 August 2022 on PMAY Official Website)
|A & N Island||378||377||45|
|UT of DNH & DD||10011||8789||6370|
How can I obtain the list of banks with PMAY empanelled status?
The National Housing Bank (NHB) has inked memorandums of understanding with prestigious financial institutions to provide loans to MIG homebuyers under the PMAY-CLSS programme. You can follow the procedures below to receive the list of Primary Lending Institutions (PLIs).
- Visit the website at https://pmayuclap.gov.in.
- On the home page, select CNA-PLI List.
- The PLI banks list (PMAY List) has been divided into three categories viz-
- List of PLI’s-National Housing Bank (NHB)
- List of PLI’s-Housing and Urban Development Corporation (HUDCO)
- List of PLIs- State Bank of India (SBI)State Bank of India’s (SBI) list of PLIs.
- Decide which PMAY List of PLIs to view. You can view and download the PMAY List of PLIs.