PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2022 Launch Date, Venue | PM Kisan Samman Sammelan Benefits, Objectives, Other Details Check Here
On Monday morning, Prime Minister Narendra Modi will kick off the two-day PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2022 at the Indian Agricultural Research Institute in New Delhi. The time will be approximately 11:30 AM. Fertilizer retail stores are scheduled to be converted to Pradan Mantri Kisan Samruddhi Kendras in a staggered way; this is being done in order to meet requirements. This would allow the centers to serve a broad range of farmers’ requirements. The Prime Minister will be responsible for the introduction of Bharat Urea Bags as part of this initiative, which will assist businesses in marketing fertilizers under the single brand name “Bharat.” In today’s article, we will talk about the event and many news articles regarding PM Kisan Samman Sammelan.
Table of Contents
PM Kisan Samman Sammelan
- Due to the fact that the event is focused on agriculture, it is quite likely that all pertinent schemes, updates, and key points will be revealed throughout the course of the event.
- On October 17, the PM will officially open the PM Kisan Samman Sammelan 2022. More than 13,500 farmers from all over the country and more than 1,500 new businesses in agriculture are expected to attend. Over a million farmers from a wide range of groups are expected to take part in the event online.
- Participants in the Sammelan will also include scholars, decision-makers, and several other stakeholders. Underneath the auspices of the Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, 600 Pradan Mantri Kisan Samruddhi Kendras are going to be opened by the Prime Minister.
- As part of the plan, the country’s fertilizer retail outlets will gradually be transformed into PMKSK over the course of the next several years. The PM is going to open 600 retail fertilizer stores.
- PMKSK will cater to a wide variety of the needs of farmers and provide agro-based, test sites for soil, seedlings, and fertilizers; generate awareness among farmers; provide information regarding various government schemes, and ensure that retailers at block and district level outlets receive regular capacity building.
- It is anticipated that more than 3,33,000 retail fertilizer stores will be transformed into PMKSK in the near future.
- A digital publication titled “Indian Edge” that focuses on fertilizer will also be introduced by the Prime Minister at the ceremony. It will include information on local as well as worldwide fertilizer situations, including recent issues, price trend analysis, availability, and consumption, as well as successes of farms, amongst other things.
PM Kisan Samman Sammelan Objectives
The PM Kisan Samman Sammelan seeks to bring together agri-business startups as well as a large number of farmers from all across the nation. Given that the event is centered on agriculture, it is expected that all relevant plans.
Agri Startup Conclave and Exhibition
The Prime Minister will also open the Agri Startup Conclave and Exhibition during his speech today. There will be a display of innovations pertaining to Precision Farming, Post-Harvest & Value Add Solutions, Allied Agriculture, Waste to Wealth, Mechanization for Small Farmers, Supply Chain Management, and Agri-Logistics, amongst other topics, featuring the work of about 300 new businesses. The platform would make it easier for startups to engage with farmers, non-governmental organizations, agricultural professionals, and corporations, among other stakeholders. During the technical workshops, startups will also have the opportunity to connect with these other stakeholders and discuss their experiences.
PM Kisan Yojana 12th Installment Will Also Be Released
The most anticipated piece of information, and it has now begun to take shape. Yes, this is the PM Kisan Yojana 12th payment. as a manifestation of the Prime Minister’s unwavering dedication to the protection of the interests of farmers. On October 17th, the massive sum of Rs. 16,000 crores that will be distributed through Direct Benefit Transfer as part of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi will become available. A benefit of Rs. 6000 per year is paid to qualifying farmer families under the terms of the plan in the form of three equal installments of Rs. 2000 each. Under the PM-KISAN program, qualifying farmer families have received payments totaling more than 2 million billion rupees so far.