PM Kisan Next Installment:- After several delays, eKYC has finally been completed, and it is now time for the 15th installment. As May began with a very significant PM Kisan scheme upgrade, the government is now free to withdraw funds at any moment. The government of India has announced the PM Kisan Next Installment Release Date 2023, as the next installment of the program would be put into farmers’ bank accounts on 15th November 2023.
The government has declared that the PM Kisan 15th Installment will be distributed by the PM Modi on 15th November 2023 during an event in Jharkhand. In this post, you will learn all there is to know about PM Kisan Next Installment and how to verify if beneficiaries have received the funds.
Table of Contents
PM Kisan Next Installment Release Date 2023
The most awaited moment of the year when it comes to schemes is, of course, the 15th installment of the PM Kisan Yojana, through which they will get Rs. 2000 in their accounts. India’s government created this program to help farmers. To benefit from this plan, e-KYC must be completed; else, the installment will not be issued. Soon, farmers will get Rs. 2,000 from PM Kisan Nidhi Yojana 14th Kist 2023.
Latest Update:- PM Modi released 15th installment on 15th November during an event in Jharkhand.
PM Kisan Installment Date
The PM Kisan Installment Dates are given in the table below:
|PM Kisan 12th Installment 2022||17 October 2022|
|PM Kisan 13th Installment List 2023||27 February 2023|
|PM Kisan 14th Installment Date||28 July 2023|
|PM Kisan 15th Installment Date||15th November 2023|
PM Kisan Next Installment Details
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi|
|14th Installment Release date||15th November 2023|
|Scheme by||Govt of India|
|Bebenefiaries||Farmers who have completed Ekyc|
|Money is transferred in installments.||Rs 2000|
|PM Kisan Mobile App||Click to Download|
PM Kisan Eligibility
The qualifying requirements upon which benefits of financial aid will be given to farmers are listed below.
- Mall and marginal farmers who are Indian citizens are eligible to seek financial assistance under the PM Kisan program.
- Also, any farmer’s family who owns land that can be grown can benefit from the plan.
- Indian small and medium-sized farmers can apply for the money.
- Families of farmers who own land that can be used for farming are also eligible to get help from the scheme if they own land that can be used for farming.
- Finally, for the 15th installment, farmers must have completed Ekyc before 31st October 2023
PM Kisan Next Installment Beneficiary Status Check
The process below will show you step-by-step how to check if the 15th installment money has been in your account or not.
- In order to check the status, you will first need to go to the official website, which can be found at pmkisan.gov.in.
- Click on the link that says ” Beneficiary Status” when you see it on the homepage of the site, which now has a section labeled “Farmers Corner.”
- A new page will load in front of you after clicking on the beneficiary status. On this page, you will be required to input both your registration number and the captcha code.
- After that, choose Get Data from the menu, and the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status window will pop up in front of you. The current state of the 12th episode of PM Kisan can be seen here.