PM Kisan KYC Update Online, pmkisan.gov.in KYC Online, Kisan Samman Nidhi KYC Kaise Kare, PM Kisan KYC Online Registration, Status Check, and Last Date | In order to help farmers, the government unveiled the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM-KISAN) program. The government helps farmers who meet certain terms and conditions for this scheme financially. A large, number of eligible farmers from all over the nation promptly submitted applications for the program. Farmers have been profiting from this program easily ever since it began.
Until October 2022, 12 installments were deposited directly into the accounts of farmers. In order to obtain the PM Kisan 13th Installment, farmers must now verify their accounts per the new guidelines. What is the PM Kisan Scheme and what is PM Kisan Scheme e-KYC? In addition, we will learn what documents are required for benefit eligibility under this program. Its documents needed eligibility criteria for this scheme. Also, we will show you step-by-step how to PM KISAN EKYC.
What is PM Kisan KYC ?
- Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PM-KISAN) was launched to provide a financial benefit of Rs. 6,000 per year, payable in three equal monthly installments of Rs. 2000/-.
- The main goal of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana was to give farmers financial security by giving them money in small amounts over time.
- The government says that many farmers were getting money even though they didn’t qualify for the program. So, the government came up with a plan to make sure that every farmer who needed help would get it.
- Farmers had 11 payments put straight into their bank accounts. e-KYC must be done, though, in order to get additional benefits from the scheme. Farmers who are already getting money from this program won’t get any more money until they verify their accounts.
- EKYC can be done in two ways. eKYC can be accomplished by visiting a CSC center in the area. Another way is by visiting the Online Portal or PM Kisan website.
- Farmers who have finished the eKYC process can get their next payment on time.
- 31st August 2022 is the last day for eKYC.
PM Kisan 12th Installment Status Check
pmkisan.gov.in KYC Last Date Extended till 31st August
In the recent announcement made by the central government related to the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the last day for all the beneficiaries to get their PM Kisan KYC done has been extended up to 31st August 2022 which was earlier declared 31st July 2022 by the government. The announcement has been made through the official website of the scheme where the tagline runs “Deadline of eKYC for all the PMKISAN beneficiaries has been extended till 31st August 2022”. Now, all the beneficiaries can get their KYC done before the last date i.e. 31st August 2022 in order to get the benefit of the scheme.
Get Your PM Kisan KYC Done Before Today
All the registered beneficiaries and unregistered beneficiaries are requested to get their PM Kisan KYC done before today as 31st July 2022 is the last date for the same. If you fail to do so, you will not be provided with the further benefits of the PM Kisan yojana as instructed by the central government. To do so, you can either visit the official website and get your KYC done through OTP on your registered mobile number or you can also get it done through your nearest CSC center where you will be provided with biometric-based KYC. The government is about to release the 12th installment of the yojana. Click here to check the PM Kisan Beneficiary List
PM Kisan KYC Last Date 31st July
As we all know that an amount of rupees 6000 per annum is provided by the prime minister of our country under the banner of Pradhanmantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana to all small and marginal farmers of the state. Till now, 11 installments of the Yojana have been distributed to the beneficiaries and the next twelfth installment awaits. But to get the benefits, the government has now declared PM Kisan KYC compulsory for all the beneficiaries. 31st July 2022 is also declared as the last day to get your KYC done either through online mode by visiting the official website or by visiting the nearest common service center. Make sure to complete your KYC before the last date 31st July 2022 in order to get the benefits.
PM Kisan KYC Online Overview
|Name of the Scheme||PM kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Scheme was started by||PM Narendra Modi|
|Benefit||Rs 2000/- per month (Rs 6000/- Yearly)|
|Latest Update||Notice for e-KYC|
|EKYC of Scheme||Aadhar Card Link with PM Kisan Account|
|Ways to Update PM Kisan E KYC||Online and CSC Center|
|Last Date to Update PM Kisan E KYC||31st July 2022 (Extended)|
|Ongoing Installment||PM Kisan’s 11th Installment|
PM Kisan KYC Online Objectives
The main purpose of the scheme is to provide farmers with financial assistance. The primary purpose of the program is to provide monetary assistance to those who are involved in agricultural production. If you are a beneficiary of the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, you are required to complete the PM Kisan e-KYC procedure in order to reap the benefits of the scheme.
PM Kisan KYC Online Benefits
There are numerous advantages to this scheme, such as
- Pm Kisan Yojana is a financial aid program that benefits only the poor farmers.
- Because this program is not run by a single state, it is intended for the entire nation. As a result, all farmers in the nation who meet the requirements to participate in the program are able to receive financial assistance through it.
- Farmers must visit the official website of the PM Kisan scheme and download the PM Kisan mobile app for notifications of the installments and to check the status.
- E-KYC of this program is simply to verify that the fraud people are excluded from this program and the money is always given to the rightful beneficiary.
PM Kisan KYC Online Important Points
- Beneficiaries will not be able to receive pm Kisan installments until the eKYC process has been completed.
- eKYC can be done with the help of the internet.
- They can check the status on the official portal as well.
- Installments will be resumed once e-KYC is completed.
- The government has made numerous improvements to the scheme since its inception and while it is still in operation. For example, limitations regarding the land holdings of the farmers were removed later; making accounts of farmers in this scheme via the internet, etc. But the most essential and necessary update to this scheme is the eKYC PM Kisan verification.
PM Kisan KYC – Document Required
The only document which is needed to perform e-KYC on the PM Kisan scheme is the Aadhar card of the beneficiary.
PM Kisan KYC Online Process – pmkisan.gov.in KYC
The eKYC process is only required to be completed by farmers who are qualified to participate in this program and who are already enrolled in it.
- To begin, you can do so by going to the internet and accessing the official website of PM Kisan.
- From the homepage, select the ekYC option.
- A new page will be displayed on the screen.
- Now on this page, enter your Aadhar card number.
- Now click on the search option.
- Your Aadhaar details will be displayed on the screen.
- Verify the details carefully and click on the get OTP option.
- An OTP will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Enter the OTP in the given box and click on the submit option.
- In this way, you can easily complete the KYC process.
Aadhar Card Integration with PM KISAN eKYC
Farmers are benefiting from the PM Kisan Scheme. However, since the scheme’s inception, many false accounts, or “farmers,” have been created. As a result, eKYC proliferation is the only solution to the problem of the proliferation of false accounts in the EKYC scheme. eKYC can be done by linking beneficiaries’ accounts with their respective aadhars.
PM Kisan KYC Online through CSC login
KYC is a simple process that can be done online. In the next few paragraphs, we’ll explain it in more detail. This is a biometric way to do eKYC online:
- Visit the official website of PM Kissan website.
- You will see the official PM Kisan Scheme website’s home page.
- Find the “CSC login link button” on the home page of the portal and click on it.
- Use the information there to log in.
- A dashboard for the CSC will show up. There, look for “BIOMETRIC AADHAAR AUTHENTICATION” and click on it.
- The Aadhar eKYC section will then appear, where you can add beneficiaries and fill in the Cata code.
- You’ll see a box where you need to put the Aadhar-registered phone number of the person who will get the money. If the beneficiary’s Aadhar card is the only place where the given phone number is listed, you can move on.
- Then, after entering the mobile number, an OTP will be sent, and you can click the Submit OTP button.
- Once you’re done, you can choose to use your biometrics or not. After connecting to the biometric system, click the capture button to start the registration process. Then, click the button that says “Submit” to finish.
- Click “MAKE PAYMENT” once your fingerprint has been sent through the biometric system.
- The EKYC process will be finished after you pay about Rs 5.34.
PM Kisan EKYC Online
In the given steps, we will show you how to do KYC through this link.
- After visiting this link, we will ask you to give us a mobile number, given mobile number
- We will give a mobile number, and then an OTP will be sent and we will have to confirm that OTP.
- You will be able to finish the online PM Kisan eKYC registration process.
PM Kisan EKYC through the CSC Center
In order to use the CSC center’s assistance for eKYC, the beneficiary must:
- Visit the local or closest CSC location that is open.
- They are asking the authorities to do the eKYC.
- The document needed will be an Adhar card.
- Once Aadhar is linked and all details are confirmed, the E-KYC process will be completed.
PM Kisan KYC View beneficiary
- Beneficiaries have to open the official website and, after logging in, click on the Beneficiary list option.
- This will redirect you to the following page, where you must choose the state, district, sub-district, and village. After that, click on the submit button.
- After that, the list will appear, and you can find the beneficiary’s name there.
PM Kisan KYC Check Status Online
The government says that farmers who are part of the PM KISAN yojana must now have an e-KYC card. To get an e-KYC card, do the following:
- Then open the Office website.
- On the right side of the screen is the Farmers’ Corner option.
- Click the link to eKYC on that page.
- There you give Aadhar details and click on the submit button.