PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check:- Since the scheme started, there have been many updates and changes to it. The farmers need to check the status of their payments and their names on the list of people who are eligible for the program from time to time. On the PM Kisan Yojana website, pmkisan.gov.in, you can find out what the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status is. Because of this, it’s important to know what the PM Kisan Beneficiary Status means. So, in today’s article, we’ll learn what PM Kisan Yojana is, what its goals and benefits are, and how to check the status of a beneficiary on the website.
15th Nov Update:- PM Modi Transferred over Rs.18, 000 crore to more than 8 crore farmers under PM Kisan 14th Installment.
Table of Contents
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Check 2023
The poor farmers are getting help from the PM’s Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. It has given 15 installments up to this point. The last installment ended on 15th November 2023. Farmers who have already signed up for the scheme and gotten benefits from it can only check the status of the list of beneficiaries. Check both the list of people who will get money and the status of the payments. Many farmers had not received their payments on time and wanted to know if there was a problem with their accounts. So, we can check to see if they have received the payment or if it’s still pending.
Also, after PM Kisan KYC, many farmers were taken off the list of beneficiaries, so You won’t be able to use this scheme any more. Only farmers who do KYC and are accepted can get the money directly deposited into their bank accounts. To see if they have been taken off the accounts or not, they just need to go to the official website and check the status of the beneficiary list. If their name is on the list, they will also get something out of the scheme.
If a farmer who is eligible for this scheme hasn’t already done so, they can easily go to the PM Kisan website and send in the form along with the documents that come with it. After the form is approved, it will be easy for them to get the money from this scheme.
So, once they have signed up, they can also see their list in the beneficiary status. Once they are on the list, every four months they will get Rs. 2,000.
PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Details in Highlights
|Yojna Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (PM KSNY)|
|Launched By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Installment 12th||17th October 2022|
|Installment 13th||January 2023|
|Installment 14th||27 July 2023|
|Installment 15th||15th November 2023|
Objective to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status
The primary advantage of monitoring the status is that it makes it simple for each and every farmer to determine whether or not they have been paid the installment and whether or not they have been paid. In addition, there have been some updates and changes made to the scheme. Ineligible farmers have been removed from the PM Kisan Yojana scheme. As a result, it has become necessary for many farmers to check whether or not their names are included on the list of beneficiaries. Therefore, under these circumstances, it is extremely vital and highly crucial to verify the condition of PM Kisan’s beneficiary status in 2023.
Benefits of Pm Kisan Scheme
So what are the advantages of PM Kisan’s status check in 2023:
- On the official website, a farmer who is eligible for PM Kisan can check the status page to see if the payment has been sent to his account or not.
- The PM Kisan beneficiary list is also helpful because eligible farmers can check to see if their names are on the list. If it’s on the list, it’s easy for them to get money from the scheme.
- Farmers are the only ones who can see the status, and only those who have signed up for the scheme or completed E KYC will be able to use it. Only farmers need to know the status of the beneficiary list.
Only those farmers can see the PM Kisan status beneficiary list who have already been eligible in the scheme and have already been receiving payments from this scheme.
Based on the requirements of this scheme, any member of the family can benefit from this yojana.
- Mobile number or registration number.
How to Check PM Kisan Beneficiary Status Online
Follow these steps to see who is on the list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana beneficiaries:
- First, a farmer who is eligible needs to go to the PM Kisan Yojana website at pmkisan.gov.in
- On the official website’s home page.
- In the farmers’ corner section, click on the “beneficiary list” link.
- When you click on it, you’ll be taken to a new page called “beneficiary status.”
- There will be a form for you to fill out on the beneficiary status page.
- First, you have to decide whether you want to search by your mobile number or your registration number.
- If you pick a cell phone number,
- Then you have to type the mobile number into the “Enter Value” box, type the image from the “Captcha Code,” and click “Get Data.”
- If you choose a registration number, you’ll need to enter the value you got from your registration number in the “Enter value” text box, then enter the captcha code and click the “Get data” button.
- After that, you’ll see a list of things you can sort by.
- You might have to type in your state, district, sub-district, block, and village, then click “Get Report.”
- When you click on “Get Report,” you will see a list of the people who will get the money.
- At the end of the list, you can see if your name is on it or not.