PM Kisan 14th Installment Online Check Beneficiary List & Status @ pmkisan.gov.in, Latest News, PM Kisan 14th Installment Date and Time 2023
One of the most significant programs offered by the Indian government to farmers is the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. It offers Rs 6000 annually. The government gives this payment to 12 crore small and marginal farmers each year. The 14th Installment may be released on May 17, 2023, according to PM Kisan Next Installment schedule. Between April 2023 and July 2023, you can receive the beneficiary amount of Rs. 2000 from the 14th Installment. Read below to get detailed information related to the scheme like Highlights, Objectives, Features, Benefits, Steps to Check the PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023 List, and much more
PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023
Every farming household that owns land would receive income assistance of Rs 6000 in three equal installments as a result of this program. Only small and marginal farmers are intended to receive financial assistance under this program. The PM Kisan Yojana defines a family as a husband, a wife, and minor children. The State Government and UT administration will identify the farming households that qualify for assistance after you register online under this program. Every year, millions of farmers profit from the Prime Minister’s Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana installment. On February 27, 2023, the government sent the 13th installment payment for PM Kisan to the beneficiaries bank accounts via DBT. With this program, the government has helped more than 8 crore farmers. Farmers received Rs 2000 in this 13th installment
pmkisan.gov.in 14th Installment Highlights
|Name||PM Kisan 14th Installment|
|Scheme Name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Initiated by||Central Government|
|PM Kisan 14th Installment Date||May 17, 2023 (Tentative)|
|Beneficiary Amount||Rs. 2000|
|Transfer Mode||Direct Bank Transfer|
Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Objective
The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana’s main objective is to assist small and marginal farmers. The PM Kisan Yojana is entirely the responsibility of the Indian Central Government. The objective of this program is to meet the farmers’ increased financial needs by acquiring various inputs to ensure optimal crop health and adequate yields.
Features of PM Kisan 14th Installment
- Login credentials must first be approved by the district and state administrations.
- Via the PM Kisan Portal, farmers can be traced using their name, Aadhar number, or mobile number.
- Through the PM Kisan Portal, a list of farmers is available. Search by block, tehsil, or taluk level.
- The search feature will be accessible to farmers as well.
- If any farmer’s information is missing from the list, we will also make a new facility to add it.
- At the district or block/tehsil/taluka level, the officials digitally sign the validated list.
- The list of eligible farmers will be provided by the Chief State Officer to DC and MW via the PM Kisan Portal via the District Electronic Signature Portal.
Benefits of PM Kisan 14th Installment
A direct payment of Rs 6000 would be made to an Aadhaar-linked bank account every year in three equal amounts of Rs 2000 each, dispersed every four months. The SMF’s bank account has already received credit for a total of 13 installments.
Steps to Check PM Kisan 14th Installment 2023 Online
To check the 14th Installment List, the user needs to follow the below-given steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PMKY) i.e., https://pmkisan.gov.in/
- The homepage of the website will open on the screen
- Click on the Beneficiary list option
- A new page will display on the screen
- Now, select all the required details like
- After that, click on the Get Report button
- Once you will click on the Get Report button, all the details will display on your screen