PM Kisan 13th Installment Online Check @ pmkisan.gov.in | How to Check Name in PM Kisan 13th Installment Beneficiary List 2023
The PM Kisan Program in India helps farmers. About 3.6 years ago, this program helped poor farmers. Since then, this idea has changed a lot for the better. Just after the second installment of the year was released, which was PM Kisan 12th Installment of the plan, the question is now about the third installment. Marginal farmers get Rs 6,000/year under Narendra Modi’s Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The 13th installment list will be released, and we are going to discuss that. We will cover its benefits and how to check your account status, whether you have received it or not.
About PM Kisan 13th Installment 2023
The thirteenth chapter of PM Kisan is going to be published soon with an official release date, and in accordance with what was previously said, qualifying farmers will each get two thousand rupees. The fact that this is the 13th installment indicates that it will be the scheme’s last payment of the year. As the PM Kisan e-KYC process has already been finished, the scheme will only be made available to eligible farmers. People now have one less thing to worry about, since the delays in the installments, which were in the twelfth installment, have been resolved.
Overview of PM Kisan 13th Installment
|Title||PM Kisan 13th Installment Release|
|By||PM Narendra Modi|
|Objective||₹6000 annual help to marginal farmers.|
|13th Installment Date||Coming soon|
|12th Installment Date||17 October|
|Pmkisan.gov.in 12th Installment||pmkisan.gov.in|
PM Kisan 12th Installment Details
The goal of the 12th installment of PM Kisan is to get the money that was promised under the scheme. The government has already finished Ekyc and taken fraudulent IDs out of the scheme. Now, the 12th part of the scheme needs to be finished. Beneficiaries can easily check their status or see how much they have received or how much more they will get. If the money hasn’t shown up in their bank accounts, they can check the status of their payment by going to the website and logging in. Checking the status is useful because you can do it from anywhere on a computer or digital phone.
What is PM Kisan
The PM Kisan Yojana is a program that helps farmers all over India. The PM Kisan Yojana gives money to farmers no matter how much land they own. Farmers all over the country can get up to Rs 6,000 from the scheme to help them make a living. The money goes right into the farmers’ bank accounts. Beneficiaries must know how to check their status and find their name on the list.
How To Check Name in PM Kisan 13th Installment List
- Visit the official PM KISAN official website
- After that on the homepage Click “Beneficiary List” under “Farmers Corner.”
- On the new page Choose your state, district, subdistrict, block, and village in step three.
- In step four, select the “Get Report” tab. And you can see your name in the list
How to Do PM Kisan KYC Online
- Check PM Kisan’s official website.
- Select the eKYC option located on the page’s right side.
- Click “Search” after entering your Aadhaar Card numbers
- Enter the cell phone connected to your Aadhaar card.
- Select “Get OTP” and type the OTP into the appropriate area.
PM Kisan 13th Installment Beneficiary Status
PM Kisan’s 13th Installment: The farmers want to know if they have received their 13th payment. The government has made sure that farmers can check without having to leave their homes. The steps are easy to follow. They can also use the e-MITRA kiosk to find out about money transfers if they are having trouble. If they follow the steps on this page, they can find out.
- Farmers can go to the main site at www.kisan.gov.in. The screen will show your home page.
- After that, just go to the website and scroll down to Farmers Corner on the right side of the page.
- You can click on the tab that says “beneficiary status” under that section.
- On a new page, the name of the person who will get the money and the form that needs to be filled out.
- On the new page, you will be asked how you want to search. There are two choices.
- You can use either the phone number or the registration number to find out what’s going on.
- You can use a cell phone number if you want to. If you put in your phone number, a one-time password (OTP) will be sent to your phone. Then you’ll need to enter the OTP that shows up on the screen.
- When you click the “get data” button, you will see how the payment is going.
- The status will then say if the payment has been sent to the account of the beneficiary or not.
- The price will go up if you choose to enter a registration number. Just put the registration number in the box and click “Get Data.” It will show the status.
- So your 13th installment status will be shown on screen whether it has been released or not.