PM Kisan 12th Installment List Check Online @ pmkisan.gov.in | PM Kisan 12th Installment Beneficiary List & Status Check, Pdf Download
India’s PM Kisan Program is one of the best farmer’s programs ever. This program has helped disadvantaged farmers for about 3.6 years. This plan has produced numerous improvements in the previous 3.6 years. 11 installments of PM Kisan have been paid. The 12th payment was scheduled for September 2022. The PM Kisan Beneficiary List for 2022 has been announced and will be accessible on September 30, 2022. In Narendra Modi’s Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, marginal farmers get 6000/year. Now farmers are anticipating the 12th installment list. According to the PMO, PM Kisan Beneficiary List 2022 would send 2000 straight to qualifying recipients’ bank accounts. In today’s article, we will see how to check the PM Kisan 12th Installment List by name. After reading today’s article, beneficiaries can see their names in the 12th installment.
PM Kisan 12th Installment List
Before covering the 12th installment, we will first talk about the scheme in general. The PM Kisan Yojana helps hundreds of millions of farmers all over India. No matter how much land a farmer owns, the PM Kisan Yojana helps them with money. The scheme gives up to Rs 6,000 to farmers all over the country to help them make a living. The money goes right into the bank accounts of the farmers. Beneficiaries must know how to check status and check list bthe y name which we are going to discuss in today’s article.
PM Kisan 12th Installment comes out with Rs 2000 as promised, and it’s the third installment of the year. Additionally, any beneficiary who is still in confusion must check this article. Farmers must know whether they’ve received payment. Monitoring the payments on the internet portal is crucial. During e Verification, many farmers have not received their installments and wanted to check the status of their accounts. A large number of recipients from years past were not qualified for this plan, but now after ekyc registration dates have been completed, it’s time for the first installment, which is supposed to be at the end of September till the first week of October.
pmkisan.gov.in 12th Installment List Overview
|Scheme Name||PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana|
|Article Name||Check 12th installment money|
|Launched by||Hon’ble PM Narendra Modi|
|Year of Start||2018|
|Purpose||6,000 in annual help to marginal farmers.|
|PM Kisan 12th Installment List 2022 Time||30th September 2022 : 11:00 AM|
|Amount of Kisan Samman 12th Kisht 2022||₹2000/-|
PM Kisan 12th Installment List Objectives
The goal of the 12th installment of PM Kisan is to get the money that was promised under the scheme. The government has already finished ekyc and taken fraudulent IDs out of the scheme. Now, the 12th part of the scheme needs to be finished. Beneficiaries can easily check their status or see how much they have received or how much more they will get. If the money hasn’t shown up in their bank accounts, they can check the status of their payment by going to the website and logging in. Checking the status is useful because you can do it from anywhere on a computer or digital phone.
PM Kisan 12th Installment List Benefits
12th installments benefits are briefly discussed below:
- Beneficiaries will receive financial aid of Rs 2000.
- Money is transferred directly into accounts of beneficiaries through DBT.
- Checking payment status from anywhere is convenient. You just need the internet.
- Payment status shows whether an installment has been issued and deposited to the beneficiary’s account.
- In the past, farmers had to rush to government buildings to handle petty difficulties. We can observe how advantageous this online payment status check is by using the Internet and a mobile device.
- recipient farmers may simply verify whether they’ve got the 12th installment, which is anticipated to be distributed in the First week of October 2022.
PM Kisan 12th Installment List Eligibilities
12th installment eligibilities can be summarized in below points as:
- To be eligible to be received 12th installment candidates must be registered under the PM Kisan scheme.
- After that Most importantly they must have done EKYC before the dates which were informed by the Government authorities. ONly those who have done verification will be receiving 12th installment.
Procedure to Check PM Kisan 12th Installment List
The farmers want to know if they have gotten their 12th payment. The government has set up ways for farmers to check without leaving their homes. The process is easy to carry out. If they have trouble finding out information about the transfer of money, they can also use the e-MITRA kiosk. They can find out if they follow the steps here.
- Farmers can go to www.kisan.gov.in, which is the main site. Your home page will show up on the screen.
- After which, just on the website, go to the right side of the page and scroll down to Farmers Corner.
- There, you’ll find a number of icons.
- Under that section, you can click on the tab that says “beneficiary status.”
- The name of the beneficiary and the form to be filled out will be shown on a new page.
- You will be asked to search by the option on the new page.
- You can choose from two options and see what’s going on.
- To check the status, you can either use the phone number or the registration number.
- You can choose to use a cell phone number.
- Enter your phone number, and an OTP (one-time password) will be sent to your phone. You will then need to enter the OTP on the screen.
- The status of the payment will be shown when you click the “get data” button.
- The status will then say whether or not the payment has been sent to the beneficiary’s account.
- If you choose to enter a registration number, the price will go up. Just type in the registration number and click on Get Data. The status will be shown.
- If you don’t know what your registration number is, “know your registration number” is an option or link on that page. Just click it. And you have to fill in the information they ask for, after which it will show you your registration number.