PICME Registration:- PICME is a system that was initiated by the government of Tamil Nadu to keep track of all pregnant women. Tamil Nadu PICME Registration for pregnant women is accessible on the official website picme.tn.gov.in and may be done from the time a pregnancy is first suspected until a birth certificate is obtained for the child born of the pregnancy. Individuals who register for PICME are issued an RCH ID number that has 12 digits. The RCH ID that was obtained during TN PICME Registration is being used by the Public Health Department in order to keep track of all elements of the pregnancy. This page will address basic information on PICME, including its purpose and the advantages it offers. In addition to this, we will also be concentrating on the registration procedure.
Table of Contents
PICME Registration 2023
The Tamil Nadu government’s PICME system tracks all pregnant women. Eligible females may register on https://picme.tn.gov.in/ from pregnancy until birth certificate. Therefore, the quickest way to register is to simply drop by the local hospitals, primary healthcare centers, and government-run healthcare facilities. These centers are available in any state or district, so applicants don’t have to worry about that. Applicants, after they have arrived at their destination, may get in touch with the local nurses in order to acquire their 12-digit registration code. In conclusion, the application may also be obtained through any CSC on the local level. In addition to this, the nurse is able to assist applicants in uploading the information from their documents into the official program.
The process of obtaining a birth certificate for any child born to a woman who is registered with PICME is a straightforward one. The pregnant woman will need to produce the RCH ID once the baby is delivered in order to receive a birth certificate for the new baby in a timely manner.
PICME Registration Details in Highlights
|Name of Scheme||PICME|
|Article about||PICME Registration|
|Launch by||Tamil Nadu State Govt.|
|Objectives||To Help Pregnant Ladies and track them|
|Beneficiaries||Citizens of Tamil Naidu|
PICME Registration Objectives
This webpage has been established by the government of Tamil Nadu in an effort to make things simpler for women who are pregnant. During their pregnancies, women who are enrolled in this program will have their care monitored by local nurses. This will help to protect both the mother and the child from potential dangers and promote their overall health.
PICME Registration Benefits
PICME aims to follow the suite model; some of the benefits are listed below:
- Once a woman is registered in the scheme the online pregnancy registration tool would assist the state track pregnant women’s needs and issues.
- The programme connects such women to local hospitals, clinics, and government health institutions.
- Local nurses will monitor expectant moms under this programme to ensure the mother and child’s safety and wellness. Thus the tool ensures a complete care for mother and the child.
- PICME women acquire the RCH ID. TN birth certificates need an RCH ID. Thus, PICME registration simplifies birth certificates.
- PICME registration will aid the expecting woman financially and improve medical access.
- The PICME website records Tennessee’s IMR and MMR.
- After birth, a pregnant woman might join the plan. Second-time mothers may repeat the process.
Tamil Nadu PICME Registration Eligibility
The following points are needed to be eligible under the scheme:
- Applicants must be Pregnant women.
- Applicants must be residents of Tamil Naidu state.
PICME Registration Documents
Documents for the scheme are listed below;
- Voter ID.
- Valid Passport.
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Marriage certificate
- Driving License
- Bank passbook
- Job Card of MGNREGS
- Health insurance card from Chief Minister Comprehensive Scheme
PICME Registration Official Procedures
The pre-registration of a pregnancy may be performed in a number of different ways, all of which are acceptable and are listed below:
- Self-registration may be completed online by the mother herself by navigating to the following website, https://picme.tn.gov.in/picme public, and entering the relevant information in the appropriate fields. Online self-registration. After completing the steps outlined above, you will get an acknowledgment along with your Pre-registration ID.
- Through e-Seva Centres: By Way of the e-Seva Centers The expecting woman may pre-register her pregnancy at no cost by going to the e-Seva center that is located closest to her home.
- Through Call Centre (102): By Utilizing the Call Center Pre-registration may be completed over the phone by calling the toll-free number “102.”
- Through Government Hospitals: Through the Public Health System of the Government The expecting woman may pre-register at the government hospital that is geographically closest to her.
PICME Registration Online
- Please check out the PICME official webpage. A homepage will load in its place.
- Find the tab labeled “Pre-registration by Public” on the right side of the screen, and select it with your mouse. The answer may be found on the homepage.
- Fill in your PICME number, which you should have obtained from the CSC facility that is closest to you.
- Choose the specifics of your location, such as the appropriate district, then input your pin code.
- Then, schedule an appointment to see your local Village Health Nurse at a convenient time.
- Fill in your contact information, then click the Generate OTP button.
- Enter the one-time password that was sent to your registered mobile phone, then click the button. Save
- The registration procedure is finished after this step.
- You will now be assigned an RCH ID of 12 digits.
- Make use of this to create a username and password for your account.
Check out the webpage for PICME.
- There will be a new page that appears.
- To log in, click the Login button.
- Following the entry of your user name and password, you will be prompted to enter the CAPTCHA code.
- You will be successfully logged in.
PICME Registration Status Check
- To begin checking your status, go to the PICME website which is officially recognized.
- To pre-register as a member of the public, use the appropriate link on the webpage.
- Choose the option “Pre Registration by Public” from the menu.
- There will be a new page that opens.
- Here, pick the option to see the ID status of your pre-registration application.
- Enter 12 Digit PIMCE number.
- Simply choose the “submit Number” option.