PF Withdrawal Form:- The term “PF withdrawal form,” which stands for “Provident Fund withdrawal form” refers to a form that enables interested parties to access funds that have accumulated in accounts linked to EPFO programs.
Table of Contents
PF Withdrawal Form 2023
EPF, or the Employees’ Provident Fund Scheme, must be funded equally by the employer and the employee while the employee is working. The employee’s contribution is taken out of their base wage plus the dearness allowance as a percentage.
EPF Withdrawal Form Details in Highlights
|Name||PF Withdrawal Form|
|Full form||Provident Fund withdrawal form|
Objective of EPFO
The overall goal of EPFO and the schemes, in particular, is to promote the accumulation of sufficient money during an individual’s work so that they can be used as a source of post-retirement financial support. Additionally, people can use their accumulated corpus to pay off certain debts. Depending on the necessity, various documents must be filled out in order to withdraw this cash. Different PF claim form types correspond to various fund withdrawal purposes.
Conditions for Complete EPF Withdrawal
EPF may be totally withdrawn under the following conditions:
- Once someone retires.
- When someone is jobless for more than two months. In this case, individuals cannot withdraw without an attestation from a gazetted office.
- In the interval (i.e., between changing employment), if an individual has not been jobless for two months or more, they are not permitted to withdraw their entire epf balance.
Conditions for Partial EPF Withdrawal
One cannot withdraw a portion of their EPF balance unless there are special reasons.
Different Types of PF Withdrawal Forms Available
There are various PF Withdrawal Forms available for PF withdrawal, including:
|Form 10C||EPS Withdrawal|
|Form 10D||To Apply For A Pension After Retirement|
|Form 11||Automatic Transfer Of EPF|
|Form 14||Lic Policy|
|Form 15G||To Save TdsFor Any Interest Generated From EPF|
|Form 19||Settlement Of EPF|
|Form 2||Nomination For The EPF And Employees’ Pension Scheme|
|Form 20||EPF Settlement In Case Of An Employee’s Death|
|Form 31||Withdrawal Of EPF|
|Form 5||Registration Form For New Employees For EPS And EPF|
|Form 5(IF)||Employees’ Deposit Linked Insurance Claim Form|
Following are the documents required for PF Withdrawal Form
- PF Withdrawal Form
- The most common documents required to withdraw your provident fund balance are listed below:
- Form 19
- Form 10C and Form 10D
- Form 31
- Two revenue stamps
- Bank account statement
- Identity proof
- Address proof
- A blank and canceled cheque (IFSC code and account number should be visible). Also, you should ensure that the cheque provided by you is a single account holder cheque only. Additionally, you must make sure that the cheque you are providing is for a single account holder alone.
Online EPF Withdrawal Form 19 Filling Procedure
The list of procedures to complete Form 19 online is provided below:
- To begin, you must enter your UAN, password, and captcha information to log into your Universal Account Number (UAN) portal.
- On the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) website, under the Member Interface section, you can perform this action.
- On the following screen, click the “Claim (Form – 31, 19 & 10C)” link under the “Online Services” heading.
- After entering your bank account number’s last four digits, click “Verify.”
- The ‘Certificate of Undertaking’ will appear. ‘Yes’ must be selected.
- You must choose “Only PF Withdrawal (Form-19)” from the drop-down menu under “I want to apply for.”
- Check the disclaimer on the following screen, then click “Get Aadhaar OTP.”
- An OTP will be sent to the registered mobile number you provided.
- After inputting the OTP information, you must submit the application.
- After the application is filed, a reference number will be given to you.
How Do I Apply for a PF Withdrawal Online?
The steps to apply for a PF withdrawal online are as follows:
- Go to the UAN website.
- Enter the password and UN number.
- Type the captcha code in.
- Go to the ‘Manage’ menu and select the ‘KYC’ link.
- Verify your KYC information, including bank information, PAN, and Aadhar
- Select the ‘Online Services’ link.
- ‘Claim Form’ that applies should be chosen.
- The page shows the member’s information, KYC information, and other information.
- After inputting the bank details, select “Verify.”
- Clicking ‘Yes’ will signify your signature on the undertaking certificate.
- To finish the procedure, click on ‘Proceed for Online Claim’.
- By clicking the “I Want to Apply For” button, choose the claim type: whole, partial, or pension withdrawal.
- Enter the objective, sum, and address after choosing ‘PF Advance’.
- To submit the application, click the certificate.
- As necessary, upload the scanned documents.
- For members who are not eligible for the chosen services, the option will not be visible on the screen. The withdrawal request will be handled and the fund will be credited within 15 to 20 days of the employer’s approval.
How to Check the Status of an EPF Claim?
The steps to verify the status of an EPF claim online are as follows:
- Check out the UAN member portal
- Activate the UAN
- Enter the credentials to log into the portal.
- ‘Online Services’ section should be selected.
- ‘Track Claim Status’ should be selected.
- This portal can be used for a variety of different online services, including updating contact information, e-KYC, and transferring money between existing and new accounts.
What is the PF Withdrawal Limit?
The following purposes determine the PF withdrawal cap:
- Post-matriculation education and marriage: Three
- Buying a home or building one: Once
- severe illness care or medical emergencies: No restrictions
PF Withdrawal Form FAQ’s
Yes, anyone can claim EPF via the offline withdrawal form.
If people do not want an additional tax to be deducted from their EPF account, they must change their PAN information. If one withdraws more than Rs. 50,000, a high tax deducted at source (TDS) of up to 34.6% may be applied if PAN data are not updated.
After five years of employment, people are excused from paying taxes if they withdraw their EPF. Form 15G/H must be presented in order to be excluded from paying tax for withdrawing EPF prior to the 5-year window.