PAN Card Status Check:- The procedure of checking the status of a PAN Card may be completed in a very brief and straightforward manner. You will get an acknowledgment number after applying for a PAN card or requesting an update or correction of misinformation that is included in your PAN. This number may be used to monitor the progress of your new PAN application or the status of the PAN Card rectification. Continue reading to find out more.
PAN Card Status Check
The Permanent Account Number, often known as PAN and shortened to its acronym, is a one-of-a-kind alphanumeric number with 10 digits that is provided to taxpayers by the Income Tax Department. You have the option of submitting your application for the number to either Protean eGov Technologies Limited or UTIITSL. The application may be completed either online or offline, whichever the applicant prefers. In this section, we will have a look at how you may follow the progress of your application on the websites of NSDL and UTIITSL, as well as by a phone call and an SMS message. You may check the status of your claim by
- supplying your name,
- By date of birth,
- By coupon number,
- By acknowledgment number
- By mobile number.
- By Mobile app.
We have successfully demonstrated all of the processes in the following article. Read the article completely and use the procedure that best suits you.
PAN Card Status Check by UTI Website
Follow the steps below to check the status of your UTI PAN card online with your coupon or PAN card number:
- Visit the Official website.
- Enter the number on your application coupon or PAN.
- Enter your date of birth, incorporation, contract, etc.
- Now, click “Submit,” and the status of your PAN card will show up on the screen.
- Note: After the request is sent in, it takes about 15 business days to get the PAN card.
PAN Card Status Check by Acknowledgement Number
To check the status of a transaction made using your PAN Card, follow the steps below:
- You may learn more about NSDL by going to their official website.
- Then a homepage will load for you. On the main page, there is an option to “Track PAN Status.” Click on it.
- In the next step, go to the “Application Type” section and pick “PAN-New or Change Request.”
- Please provide your acknowledgment number, which is 15 digits long, in the space provided.
- Simply hit the “Submit” button.
- The current standing of your application for a PAN Card will be shown on your screen.
Without an Acknowledgement Number Involves
- Please go to the official TIN-NSDL website and choose “PAN – New/Change Request” from the drop-down menu in the Application Type section.
- If you don’t have an acknowledgment number, you may check the status of your PAN card by selecting the Name section.
- Please include your full name, your middle name, as well as your date of birth.
- Now, in order to check the status of your PAN card, click the “Submit” button.
Checking the Status of a PAN Card Using a Mobile Number
This step includes your mobile number in addition to your acknowledged number.
- To begin, you will need to access the main screen of your mobile device.
- After that, you will need to call 020-27218080.
- The next step requires you to provide a 15-digit acknowledgment number.
- After that, you will have an easier time checking the status of your PAN card.
Aadhaar Number Verification for PAN Card Status
- You need to begin by going to the official website, which may be reached by clicking on the link provided.
- After that, you will be prompted to key in your 12-digit Aadhaar number.
- In addition to providing this number, you will also need to enter the captcha code.
- After you have finished filling out the form, ensure that you click the submit button.
- After you click on it, a window showing your current status will pop up on your display screen.
How to Check the Status of Your PAN Card Using a Mobile App
- You will need to begin by going to the Google Play Store.
- The PAN Card mobile app must be downloaded and installed on your device.
- Launch this application on your mobile device.
- After the window has opened, you will need to choose the option labeled “Know your PAN Details.”
- On the next page, you will need to provide all of the requested information in the appropriate format.
- After that, an OTP will be sent to the cellphone number you provided.
- After you have input the OTP, you will be prompted to click the submit button.
- You are able to check your status on a mobile application using this method.
PAN Card Status by Name and DOB
- First, visit the Income Tax Department website.
- The homepage will appear.
- Open “Quick Links” on the homepage.
- Choose “Verify your PAN information” Then. a form will appear.
- Enter your PAN, name, and birthdate on the following page.
- Select your status and input the captcha.
- Next, click submit.
Hopefully we have covered all the ways to check the status of Pan card in today’s article. If you have any questions please write it down in the comments section.