ONGC Scholarship 2023:- The oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation invite applications from students who are pursuing studies. ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2023 is available @ https://www.ongcscholar.org/. ONGC Scholarship Application Form 2023 related information is now available here. Contenders who desired to grab an ONGC scholarship have to read the further session of this page very carefully where you will get information like who can apply, how to apply, scholarship amount, the eligible course list, and other schemes-related information.
Table of Contents
ONGC Scholarship 2023
Scholarships under ONGC Scholarship are ONGC Foundation Scholarship for the Economically weaker General Category, the ONGC Foundation scholarship Scheme for OBC Category Students, and ONGC Scholarship to Meritorious SC/ST Students. Applicants will be awarded Rs.48000/- each year. The scholarship will be given to students who are pursuing professional degree courses. The aim of the ONGC Foundation is to provide financial support to students. Under this scheme will be awarded to the selected 2000 candidates out of which 500 will be from the Economically Weaker General Category, 500 students from the OBC category, and the rest 1000 scholarships are for SC/ ST category. 50% of the scholarship is reserved for girls.
ONGC Scholarship Details in Highlights
|Name of the scheme||ONGC Scholarship|
|Launched by||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation|
|Launched for||EWS/ SC/ ST/ OBC Students|
|Mode of application||Online|
|No. of scholarships||2000|
|Start date to apply||16 Oct 2023|
|Last date to apply||30 Nov 2023|
ONGC Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
|Age||Not be more than 30 years|
|Education||1st year of Graduate Engineering or MBBS courses or 1st year of Master’s degree in Geology/Geophysics or MBA from AICTE/ MCI/ UGC/ Association of Indian Universities/ State Education Boards/ State Government/ Central Government|
|Family annual income||Family income of less than INR 2 Lakhs per annum (4.5 lakh per annum for SC/ ST category)|
|Percentile||60% or more in 12th standard|
Other Eligibility Conditions
- Applicant must not avail of any other scholarship
- Applicants have to apply for that respective zone location where the institute/ college/ university is located
- You must not apply for the scholarship before any of the course
- Applicant must study for Regular full-time courses to apply for the scholarship.
Selection Of Scholar
Applicants, the selection will be made by the Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) Foundation on the basis of aggregate marks obtained in the qualifying examination prescribed for each eligible course of study. Students from below-poverty line (BPL) families will get preference.
Documents Required for ONGC Scholarship
- Birth Certificate/ Class 10 Mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet in case of Engineering/ MBBS students.
- Consolidated Graduation mark sheet in case of MBA/Masters in Geology/Geophysics students.
- Annual income certificate of the family.
- Bank details attested by the bank.
- PAN card
- Caste certificate
Zone wise Distribution Detail
|No. of Scholarships & Zone||Zone -1 (North)||Zone -2 (West)||Zone -3 (North East)||Zone -4 (East)||Zone -5 (South)|
|Economically weaker General Category||100||100||100||100||100|
|SC/ ST category||200||200||200||200||200|
Zone wise states
|Zone -1 (North)||J&K, Delhi, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, Haryana, Chandigarh, Uttarakhand, Uttar Pradesh|
|Zone -2 (West)||Maharashtra, Gujarat, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Goa, Daman & Diu, Dadar & Nagar Havel|
|Zone -3 (North East)||Assam, Sikkim, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Meghalaya, Tripura|
|Zone -4 (East)||Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Chhattisgarh, West Bengal|
|Zone -5 (South)||Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Pudducherry, Lakshadweep, Andaman & Nicobar Islands|
Procedure to Apply for ONGC Scholarship 2023
- Applicants need to fill the online application form through the website https://www.ongcscholar.org/
- Open the official website and from home page,
- you need to click the “Apply scholarship” option
- Now click “ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category UG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for OBC Category PG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for General Category UG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for General Category PG- 2019-2020” or “ONGC Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ ST category”
- Now read the instructions and tick the checkbox
- Click the apply option and fill the application form
- First, enter basic details and click next
- Now enter your Address details and click next
- Then enter qualification details and click next
- Now enter financial details and click next
- Enter your bank information and click next
- At last upload the scanned documents in the mentioned form
- Submit the application by clicking the submit option after reviewing the details
- Must take the printout of the application form for further use
- You need to submit the hard copy of the application form along with the document to the designated office of ONGC as per the details given in the Application Format.
Procedure to Apply Offline For ONGC Scholarship 2023
Applicants may apply for the Scholarship for Meritorious SC/ ST category through offline mode:
- Download the application form via the official website
- Take a printout of the form and fill the application form with asked details
- Now you need to affix the passport-size photograph with it
- Attach a copy of the above-mentioned documents with the form
- Enclose it in an envelope and submit it to “Oil And Natural Gas Corporation Limited, Green Hills Tel Bhavan, Dehradun – 248 003”